Planetary combination for schizophrenia, and other behavioural problems

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

siva

Planetary combination for schizophrenia, and other behavioural problems

Post by siva » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:15 am

Hi,

Can anybody let me know what combinations in which places lead to behavioural problems? My sister-in-law is of a peculiar type. She doesnt look at ones face while talking, and interferes with others talk, talks non-stop without being aware that she is doing so. While talking about a topic, abrubptly she will start talking about some other thing that has got nothing to do with the topic being discussed. She also has an unusual habit of cleaning up vessels and spoons many times just before using them. It seems very irritating. Also she is very suspiciuous about everybody. Some times she abnormally raises her voice while speaking. But otherwise she has an elephantine memory and has wide knowledge of almost all things under the sun. She doesnt show any emotions at all. Rarely smiles, but cries and shout aloud over unnecessary issues. We are unable to make out her personality as to whether she has some problems or not.

I would like to know if it is possible to make out form a person's horoscope what planetary combinations lead to such a behaviour. Please let me know, if any body has any idea.

Siva.

RajeevSharma

Post by RajeevSharma » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:52 am

affliction of mercury may be one of the reasons...

siva

Post by siva » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:03 am

Can you pls explain what sort of affliction? I have seen charts of people with afflicted mercury, but they dont behave in an abnormal manner. Is there any other combination that leads to such an abnormal behaviour?
RajeevSharma wrote:affliction of mercury may be one of the reasons...

Kavita12345

Post by Kavita12345 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:05 am

Sounds like a case of Neurosis.....(OCD), and a few Psychosis episodes.
She needs a doctor not an astrologer!!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:15 am

Moon much afflicted by natural malefics like Rahu, Saturn, Mars, Uranus  + afflicted 4th. house.

RishiRahul

siva

Post by siva » Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:06 am

I got her birth details. Leo lagna, Mercury+Sun+Moon in 5th. Mars in 4th. Jupiter+Ketu in 9th, venus in 6th and saturn in 12th. I am giving the details, incase anybody is interested for a case study. But I am unable to understand the reason for extraordinary memory power she has got and her knowledge about everything. Her friends call her google, encyclopedia etc.
RishiRahul wrote:Moon much afflicted by natural malefics like Rahu, Saturn, Mars, Uranus  + afflicted 4th. house.

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:12 am

siva wrote:I got her birth details. Leo lagna, Mercury+Sun+Moon in 5th. Mars in 4th. Jupiter+Ketu in 9th, venus in 6th and saturn in 12th. I am giving the details, incase anybody is interested for a case study. But I am unable to understand the reason for extraordinary memory power she has got and her knowledge about everything. Her friends call her google, encyclopedia etc.
RishiRahul wrote:Moon much afflicted by natural malefics like Rahu, Saturn, Mars, Uranus  + afflicted 4th. house.

RishiRahul

Hello Siva,

I could do with the birth details. Presently it seems from the chart that the native can go for some treatment.

Moon mercury combinations give a very broad, cranky and flighty direction to the mind, and it is in the 5th. house, the house of intelligence, partcularly if mercury is retrograde.

3rd. house is the communications and Rahu's placement in it could also show unusual modes of communication.

The fact that she tries to wash already cleaned utensils before using them, could show that she is trying to wipe some..... something.. could be guilt... or something she feels is guilt.

The postion of Uranus and Neptune will be checked.

RishiRahul

ChanDubai

Re: Planetary combination for schizophrenia, and other behavioural problems

Post by ChanDubai » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:06 am

She might soon file a false dowry case (498a) against all your family members i guess... so be cautious..

siva wrote:Hi,

Can anybody let me know what combinations in which places lead to behavioural problems? My sister-in-law is of a peculiar type. She doesnt look at ones face while talking, and interferes with others talk, talks non-stop without being aware that she is doing so. While talking about a topic, abrubptly she will start talking about some other thing that has got nothing to do with the topic being discussed. She also has an unusual habit of cleaning up vessels and spoons many times just before using them. It seems very irritating. Also she is very suspiciuous about everybody. Some times she abnormally raises her voice while speaking. But otherwise she has an elephantine memory and has wide knowledge of almost all things under the sun. She doesnt show any emotions at all. Rarely smiles, but cries and shout aloud over unnecessary issues. We are unable to make out her personality as to whether she has some problems or not.

I would like to know if it is possible to make out form a person's horoscope what planetary combinations lead to such a behaviour. Please let me know, if any body has any idea.

Siva.

RajeevSharma

Post by RajeevSharma » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:07 am

Ashna wrote:Sounds like a case of Neurosis.....(OCD), and a few Psychosis episodes.
She needs a doctor not an astrologer!!
She needs both, a doctor as well as an astrologer.

MisterMarine0

Post by MisterMarine0 » Mon May 20, 2013 2:13 pm

It is an associative disorder not schizophrenia.  Schizophrenia is not a behavior problem unless conflict arises.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon May 20, 2013 4:52 pm

True, in many cases.

The wisdom of a 99 should be correct, I presume.
When did the conflict happen for you?

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon May 20, 2013 5:49 pm

Schizrophrenic personalities have a problem when they find comfort in creating more 'himself/herself' when he/she cannot find peace in doing so.
This gives temporary happiness, but not 'contentment.

This is fact.

RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology”