LONGEVITY AND UN-NATURAL DEATHS BY MK VISHWANATH, SAGAR PUBLICATIONS ISBN 978-81-7082-145-8

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

LONGEVITY AND UN-NATURAL DEATHS BY MK VISHWANATH, SAGAR PUBLICATIONS ISBN 978-81-7082-145-8

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri May 24, 2013 12:48 am

Dear Vishy,

Your latest book arrived in mail today. Thanks! A quick scan indicates that it is a valuable contribution to Phalit Jyotish. I always admired your organized way of doing things, be it your magazine or this book, the first one I read authored by you. You must be commended for your effort. BRAVO! And Sagar must be commended too for helping you bring it forth.

The presentation, from what I can see, is 'meaty' as they say. Reasonably clear, well organized, and WELL-ILLUSTRATED! The language is well-crafted and makes for good reading. I wish you all success with this presentation of yours and may you continue to produce many more contributions like this current one, in future.

Your choice of the "many' illustrations from international samplings and your providing details insofar as data goes is valuable. Charts can thus be recalculated if someone uses different parameters (ayanamsha etc) and so for researchers and intermediate level jyotishis (and advanced too) it is of great value. For the beginner too your notes will be helpful.

As a purchaser, I think I got a valuable product for my money. For readers in India, since the shipping costs etc would be much lower, it should prove to be an even greater bargain. Although, vidya can never be weighed in terms of money and expenditure, but it is a pragmatic world we live in, afterall! But even from that kind of mind-set, your book is a winner!

I hope you receive a big warm welcome from the thousands of Jyotish community that are members of this and other groups!

I will post this elsewhere too because yours is a good product and must be supported and thankfully acknowledged!

Best regards and wishing you all success!

Rohiniranjan

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat May 25, 2013 4:09 am

I propose to buy this book soon.

RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology”