UNCONVENTIONAL MARRIAGES

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

express

Suggestion

Post by express » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:05 pm

Here are My Details

DOB 13.11.1981
Place Thanjavur

Mesha Lagnam
Rishba Rasi
Rahu in 4
Mars in 5
Saturn in 6
Sun , Mercury , Jupiter in 7
Venus in 9
Kethu in 10

details of My Marriage life ?

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:29 am

Vskram,

Even if you wish to have an intercaste marriage, your soul will not permit to have one.
You may have secret love affair , better get married conventionally. An unconventional marriage would bring lot of expenditure and trouble for you in family life . you may hve to encounter many problems in unconventional marriage

vskram

Post by vskram » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:17 pm

Thanks for the reply Govarthan,

You are very correct in the point Secretive.

I would like to clarify one thing. Throughout my life i have not been in favour of caste and i have hated people talking about it. How did you tell that my soul will not permit?

Secondly is there any possibility for a conventional love marriage?

I have some confusions in what unconventional really means here? Can you plz answer these doubts i have?

Gov, Can you please see in detail and see when is the possibility of marriage for me? I am really confused of my future. I have not expected or planned much from life till now. Will my future be good?

VSK

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:51 am

Convential Marriage is one which  is performed in normal way , with the consent of elders , inviting all the near dear known to both bride and bridegroom and in the same religion or caste, performed as per vedic dictum for instance Ami modhichi Arundathi parthu , thali Kattukarathu. Currently , in India the western culture of registered marriage is done. This is cannot be considered to a conventional marriage , though it has a legal sanctity, it does not have the blessings of the lords in heaven and in the eternal world. That is the reason , we see so much of imcopatibility, divorce, difference and unhappiness etc. and technically, there are no happiness in family life.  What is blessed by GOD and what is created by GOD is permanent. What is created by Human beings, and What is blessed by the Registrar of Marriage , is never permanent and compatible
Ultimate faith in GOD only will protect in an individual and true happiness can be achieved

In a Convential marriage, love starts after the marriage

Marriage is possible in your life . Respect your elders , never hurt their feelings in all walks of life. Certainly you will see good life

mansib2

Post by mansib2 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:07 pm

Hello  Mr Govardhanvt

I am mansi .. My DOB is 27th April, 1972 Time 03:02 AM Place : Bharuch ( Broach ) Guj India.

My husband's DOB is 20-12-1969 Time 00.45 AM Place Rajkot Gujarat India

Can you term our marriage as unconventional ?

Mansi

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:17 pm

Mansi

This is what I see from the horoscope of both of you

In the horoscope of your husband

7th Lord Jupiter is seen to be placed in 2nd house and is apsected by debilated Saturn and 11th lord Moon
Kalatrakarka Venus is seen in Scorpio hemmed between Mercury and Sun and Jupiter on the other side
Considered from Moon Venus the 7th lord is seen to placed in the 8th house to the Moon which is good

In your horoscope

I see that the 7th lord from ascendant is exalted and in 3rd house aspected by jupiter placed in its own house
kalatrakaraka Venus is placed along with 3rd lord mars and Saturn the lagnadipathi
Considered from Jupiter is placed in  4th house in its own house  influenced by Mars aspect

Looking at various angle, I do not see it to be considered to be  Unconventional one. However I hastened to add  that your current Marital association is purely because of Purva Janama Bhandana, and you have joined together because of some Karma of previous birth

Incidentally, I see that your marital life may not be smooth and  would have been so far troubled on many occasion. Correct me if I am wrong

Further I wish to add , your husband would have be undergoing  mental  tension in the past 3 years

mansib2

Post by mansib2 » Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:40 am

dear Govardhanji,

Thanks for the reply. You are right that our martial life is not very smooth.

My marriage will complete seven years in the month of feb. During the intial years we had serious diferrence of opinion but now it seems that we both find solace with each other.

My husband does not have any serious tension but yes he is struggling to get sucess in his career.

I have a question in my mind - how did you arrive to the feeling that we have some poorva janam bhandhan ?  Is this good for both of us ?

Mansi

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:02 am

Mansi

Poorvajanama Bhandhan  is seen from the influence of 5th lord  on your 7th house and 7th lord in both of your chart and various other factors that were considered

Regards
V.T.GOVARDHAN

ankitachandel

what kind of a marriage will i have

Post by ankitachandel » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:59 am

dob 30th july 1979
chandigarh
03:45pm
plz help

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:32 am

ALL those who we meet in a lifetime and perhaps share our lives with, we have a RINANUBANDHAN with!

The other option is: Life is chaotic and random and in that kind of framework, karma, reincarnation, astrology simply do not fit! Hopefully those that believe in that 2nd alternative are not even here, wasting their time and ours too! WE being the ones that believe in the former and first option!

RR

[quote="mansib2"]dear Govardhanji,

Thanks for the reply. You are right that our martial life is not very smooth.

My marriage will complete seven years in the month of feb. During the intial years we had serious diferrence of opinion but now it seems that we both find solace with each other.

My husband does not have any serious tension but yes he is struggling to get sucess in his career.

I have a question in my mind - how did you arrive to the feeling that we have some poorva janam bhandhan ?  Is this good for both of us ?

Mansi[/quote]

ankitachandel

govardhan ji this isnt fair iv been waiting for a reply too

Post by ankitachandel » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:57 am

i wanted to know whether im destined to meet a soul mate in this life meaning do i have a past link with him or not .   iv been waiting patiently thats what ur rules said on the mystic forums   but looks like ppl who follow rules are stupid    so im requesting  u to kindly giv me a reading too

anupam1968

Post by anupam1968 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:49 pm

Unconventional marriage is related with the planets like rahu, ketu, mars except them I dont think there is any planet who signifies unconventional marriages. These three planets interaction with the venus,seventh house or lord signifies unconventional marriages generally.

arian_1c

Post by arian_1c » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:17 pm

rohiniranjan wrote:ALL those who we meet in a lifetime and perhaps share our lives with, we have a RINANUBANDHAN with!

The other option is: Life is chaotic and random and in that kind of framework, karma, reincarnation, astrology simply do not fit! Hopefully those that believe in that 2nd alternative are not even here, wasting their time and ours too! WE being the ones that believe in the former and first option!

RR
RR ji,
wat exactly do u mean by Rinanubandhan...please explain

many thanks
sahil

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:37 pm

Runanbandha, is something like Karma, like we owe something to someone or someone owes something to us, & in this life time we are trying to even out the balance. or something like that, I believe someone else can word it better than me.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:40 pm

Ever thought of Uranus in terms of unconventional marriages!?
The position of Uranus in the 7th. or and 5th. house brings unconventional desires and play affecting married lives( which does not necessarily mean affecting badly).

RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology”