KAAL SARP YOGA..............

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

AMANUSH-FORCE

KAAL SARP YOGA..............

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:48 am

SOME FAMOUS OR INFAMOUS PERSONS OR COUNTRY HAVING KAAL SARP YOGA

1---JAWAHARLAL NEHRU
2---SADDAM HUSAIN
3---INDIA [ACCORDINGLY INDIA GAINED ITS INDEPENDENCE ON 15TH AUGUST MIDNIGHT] WHICH CAME UNDER KAAL SARP YOGA]
4---AMANUSH FORCE

AND MANY MORE........................
 :smt020
Last edited by AMANUSH-FORCE on Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raven

Post by Raven » Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:13 pm

Kaal means death. The person born under Kaal Sarp Yog passes through death like agonies throughout the life. The Kaal Sarp Yog is formed when all the planets are situated between Rahu and Ketu. Rahu is known as snack and Ketu is its tail. The person who takes birth in this yog suffer from various problems. This yog effects a person till 47 years and some time throughout his life.

People with Kaal Sarp Yoga have their life full of struggle. It causes setbacks in life and creates obstacles in accomplishment of every job you inspire.People having Kaal Sarp Dosha shall perform puja on Naag-Panchmi as well as establish energized Kaal Sarp Yantra in their house to protect themselves from the evil effect of this yoga

Purpose: to negate the effect of Kaal Sarp Yoga

Mantra

Om Hoom Joom Saha, Om Bhuvah Swaha, Om Triyambhakam Yajamahey, Sungandhim Pushti Vardanam, Uruvaru Kamiva Bandhanan, Mrityor Muksheeya Mamritat, Swaha Bhu Om Saha Joom Hoom Om

Yantra Guidelines

First purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame
Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
Light the incense or diya. (It does not matter how many you light).
Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of yantra and your isht God.
Take the water with any leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
Then purify your soul and surrender yourself completely in devotion to God and chant 21 times the mantra.
Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.

Pravin Kumar

Kaal Sarp Yoga

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:29 pm

Dear Aamanush,

Kaal Sarp Yoga: If you have this Yoga then then immediately after your birth there must have been problems in your house. Financial or otherwise. By performing poojas as prescribed by Brahmins at Teerth Sthan i.e. at Trambakeshwar (Nasik) on the banks of Godavari, Ganga, and so many other holy places the effect of this Yoga can be nullified. What Raven has written is right. Even Sanjay Gandhi and Rajeev Gandhi had this Yoga.

Secondly Rahu is considered to be the Snake and Ketu the Tail. If the planets are missing between Rahu and Ketu then the problem is more severe but if it is missing between Ketu and Rahu the problem is less severe.

And Raven how come u being from USA know about this . I am pleasantly surprised. Are you Indian by any chance?

Pravin Kumar.

Raven

Post by Raven » Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:33 pm

No I'm not Indian but I do alot of research and have several guides who are ancient and Indian.

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:18 am

2 types of kalasarpa yogas exist.
savya(clock wise) : when all planets are between RAHU and KETU

apasavya(anti clock wise) when all planets are between KETU and RAHU

apasavya will have less impact, savya will almost destroy a person mentally and physically.
only strong other yogas related to other planets can reduce these effects.

Nehru had this kalasarpa yoga, but he also had Malavya yoga, which made him popular

AMANUSH-FORCE

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:42 am

HOW CAN I KNOW WHICH TYPE OF KAAL SARP YOGA I HAVE..................

I HAVE HEARD THAT THERE ARE 12 TYPES OF KAAL SARP YOGA

ALSO IF I DRAW AND SEND MY KUNDLII WILL ANYONE BE ABLE TO TELL THE TYPE OF KAAL SARP YOGA AND ALSO OTHER PREDICTIONS.

ANYWAYS THANX FOR RESPONDING

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:50 am

how does one know if u have this yoga or not? do u come to knwo fmr ur horoscope?
swetha

AMANUSH-FORCE

Misconceptions for Kalasarpa dosha

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:12 am

Misconceptions for Kalasarpa dosha

This is another highly feared combination. You will be surprised to know that the ancient classics of astrology have not even mentioned it! Yet it has become one of the most feared doshas, because Kal means death and Sarpa means snake. When all planets are to one side of Rahu and Ketu Kalasarpa Dosha is supposed to be caused. This is considered a very bad yoga which gives rise to misfortunes and is supposed to be a major obstruction to ones progress. This dosha is said to be severe when all planets are within the arc from Rahu to Ketu in their natural motion direction.

There are supposed to be 12 types of Kalasarpa doshas, based on the placement of rahu from the lagna to the 12th house. These 12 have been named after 12 fearful sounding snakes: Anant, Kulik, Vasuki, Shankhapal, Padma, Mahapadma, Takshak, Karkataka, Shankhanaad, Patak, Vishakata and Sheshanag. It is not known who cooked up this nonsense, but rest assured that it is none of the Rishis from Parashara to Varahamihira. Obviously some new 20th century "Rishis" of Delhi and U.P!!

The latest astro-stunt by the "Pundits" is the introduction of "partial kalasarpa dosha". The basics parameters of this are undefined, so anyone may have it!! A lot of unscrupulous astrologers are scaring people about this dosha and extracting money for the so called remedies. The remedy of course depends and varies according to the financial status of the innocent man!

From practical point of view this is not found to be a hindrance to progress. I have the horoscopes of a lot of people who have this so called dosha and are doing quite well in life. One of the most notable exceptions is the horoscope of Jawaharlal Nehru, the late prime minister of India. If someone can rise to that level with kalasarpa yoga, then its not a bad one really!!

Pravin Kumar

Kalasarpa Yoga

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:34 am

Swethaji,

You post your horoscope after making it from Indiatimes.com and I will tel you whether it is Kalasarpa Yoga or not. Further even Indira Gandhi had Kalasarpa Yoga. It is not as bad as it is made out to be. You can nullify its affect by pooja at Teertha Sthan where there is holy river flowing Ganga, Godavari etc. etc.

I know quite a few people with Kalasarpa Yoga and well they are living though not as happy as a normal person. By performing Poojas you can get over this.

There are so many remedies to nullify the negative effects that even if your Death is Certain and you ask a Pandit to do a Mahamrityunjay Jap - some 2 or 3 lakhs times you will be saved. One shrewd businessman who has many foes and lives always on the verge of Death gets this Mahamrityunjay Jap done every 15 days. Today he is behind bars and is considered to be Mafia King in Land Grabbing. I had seen his hand in 1990 and never knew he could do what he has done to an extent he has done. He has amassed wealth over 10,000 crores or rather grabbed land at throwaway price with manipulations with the help of people in the right place.

So even if you have any real problems poojas performed by the right Brahmans can dilute and even nullify the effect of your negative planets.

Pravin Kumar.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Jul 23, 2005 4:51 am

hello,
that was interesting. i think i had heard something about it, but didnt know the details. are such things really true? and if yes on what basis ?

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:40 am

AMANUSH...this can be determined from ur chart.

regarding this being not mentioned in ancient literature...that lit. was written more than 10000 yrs back, when living conditions were different and ppl had more mind/physical/spiritual power than us.
but it was predicted in those times that over a period of time ppl will become weak in every way and RAHU+KETU will influence their lives a lot.

the present literature available is written by parsara, vyasa, jaimini etc who are about 5000 yrs earlier to us and they gave hints of this yoga.

later varaha mihira and kalidas wrote more about this elaborately.

shaleen

effect of rahu madasha and kaal sarp yog

Post by shaleen » Mon May 28, 2007 6:38 pm

i have kaal sarpa yoga, and rahu mahadasha has started for 18 years, what is going to be it's effects on me ? Plz. help.
dOB= 5 feb 1974 ; 1:50 am at jalandhar,punjab.

premaggarwal

Post by premaggarwal » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:15 pm

your birth details and I can help. write at aI seek donations for helping girls of poor families in their education and marriages in INDIA.

PREM

Mod note

We don't allow links or sales in our forums.
Use link exchange...and read the rules.

You are welcome to help for free on this site....we don't allow selling.
Rhutobello

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:35 am

Dear Virinchi ji,

I would love to be enlightened by specific quotes from Parashara and Jaimini's writings (and other classical sources as well!) where they described Kalasarpa yoga as it is understood and used today, if known to you :-)

Thanks

Rohiniranjan

[quote="virinchi"]AMANUSH...this can be determined from ur chart.

regarding this being not mentioned in ancient literature...that lit. was written more than 10000 yrs back, when living conditions were different and ppl had more mind/physical/spiritual power than us.
but it was predicted in those times that over a period of time ppl will become weak in every way and RAHU+KETU will influence their lives a lot.

the present literature available is written by parsara, vyasa, jaimini etc who are about 5000 yrs earlier to us and they gave hints of this yoga.

later varaha mihira and kalidas wrote more about this elaborately.[/quote]

Rohiniranjan

Re: Kalasarpa Yoga

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:39 am

Thank God there is a solution and the World is not doomed Pravin ji!

How do we define and find the right brahmin who will help us great unwashed?

RR

[quote="Pravin Kumar"]Swethaji,

You post your horoscope after making it from Indiatimes.com and I will tel you whether it is Kalasarpa Yoga or not. Further even Indira Gandhi had Kalasarpa Yoga. It is not as bad as it is made out to be. You can nullify its affect by pooja at Teertha Sthan where there is holy river flowing Ganga, Godavari etc. etc.

I know quite a few people with Kalasarpa Yoga and well they are living though not as happy as a normal person. By performing Poojas you can get over this.

There are so many remedies to nullify the negative effects that even if your Death is Certain and you ask a Pandit to do a Mahamrityunjay Jap - some 2 or 3 lakhs times you will be saved. One shrewd businessman who has many foes and lives always on the verge of Death gets this Mahamrityunjay Jap done every 15 days.  Today he is behind bars and is considered to be Mafia King in Land Grabbing. I had seen his hand in 1990 and never knew he could do what he has done to an extent he has done. He has amassed wealth over 10,000 crores or rather grabbed land at throwaway price with manipulations with the help of people in the right place.

So even if you have any real problems poojas performed by the right Brahmans can dilute and even nullify the effect of your negative planets.

Pravin Kumar.[/quote]

Return to “Vedic Astrology”