DOUBT!!!!!!

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

anupgeorge

DOUBT!!!!!!

Post by anupgeorge » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:11 am

Hello all,
           Great to see such a cool online discussion forum in the net..this is my first post..My birth date is 13-11-1983 at 21:30 at 9n23, 76e34, India..According to western astrology my ascendant is cancer and moon sign is pisces..but according to vedic astrology my rising sun is gemini and moon sign is aquarius..both these signs are so differant in their characteristics  :smt009 ..whom should i trust..hope u guys reply

Milind

Little Explaination !!!

Post by Milind » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:06 am

Both the Schools of Astrology are little different. western Astrology revolves around Sun while Vedic is more related with Moon. Hence the Signs (Birth Signs) are considered by their own way calculating the Sun/Moon on Particular Date (Date of Birth of Native).

Western Astrology sees, Sun's position in Zodiac on Particular date only. while Vedic Astrology refers moon's Position in Zodiac on particular date and Time (as Moon moves very fast among all other planets).

Secondly, most important thing is that, the Almanacs in Vedic and western Astrology are little different. The Transits of Planets differ in both the Almanacs.

Thats why you get different horoscopes in both the system.

There is no right/wrong in both the system. It is upto personal descretion what to follow.
As you might have seen that there are different sub-forums, Vedic astrology Forum never deals with Western Astrology as both the sections are different.

I personally Follow, Vedic astrology, it does not mean that western astrology is wrong. all sciences are based on Firm scientific beleifs, onlty thing which is more accurate and precise (again personal descretion is required) will work better for you.

Think and take decision.

God Bless you !!!

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:51 am

I trust both, & think both gives a more complete picture.

But Vedic Astrology I feel is more advacned than Westren.

Return to “Vedic Astrology”