does Anshik mangalik and Bhari mangalik exist?

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

cool cat

does Anshik mangalik and Bhari mangalik exist?

Post by cool cat » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:06 pm

Do A Free Kuja Dosha Check Only On Mystic Scripts
i have often came across people saying they are anshik mangalik or bhari mangalik! what does that mean!

i have came across articles saying mars in 4th, 8th, 1st, 7th, and in 12th are considered malfic. so what are anshik one are!

does mars falling in 4th rasshi sign but not in 4th, 8th, 1st, 7th, or 12th house is also considered malfic!!!!!

does mars accompanying a friendly planet in 4th rasshi sign but not in 4th, 8th, 1st, 7th, or 12th house is also malfic!!!!!

does mars accompanying a friendly planet in 4th rasshi sign, also in any of the houses suc as 4th, 8th, 1st, 7th, or 12th house is malfic!!!!

any comments on this puzzle!!!!!

cool cat

Post by cool cat » Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:21 pm

any answers to my above question????????

cool cat

Post by cool cat » Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:21 pm

any answers to my above question????????

cool cat

Post by cool cat » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:19 pm

what is ur ans milind?

my mars is in rasshi cancer but in house 9th with sun. u put me in mangalik category or u dont put me into it?

regards

Milind

Post by Milind » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:54 pm

Not Manglik. It should be 1, 4, 7, 8 and 12.

There are certain exceptions also.

Mars in Aries in 1st House, in Cancer in 4th House, in Capricorn in 7th House, in Leo in 8th House and in Saggittarus in 12 House are not considered to be manglik.

If Mars is with Rahu/Saturn then it becomes weak. secondly If Saturn is looking at Mars with 3, 7 and 10th power (Its full power), then Mars becomes weak. If Jupiter is looking at Mars with 5, 7 and 9th Aspect (Its full power), then also it becomes weak. (Weak means it loses its venom)

While comparing Horoscope for Marriage, it is necessary to look at Mars. People say that a Manglik should marry a Manglik only. But it is not true, If theNon Manglik Partmner is having Saturn or Jupiter which will neutralise the Mars then there is no problem.

TIP - MARS HAS 4, 7 AND 8TH FULL ASPECT FROM ITS OWN HOUSE. IF WE SEE THE  1, 4, 7, 8 AND 12TH HOUSES, THEN IT IS CLEAR THAT IN ALL CASES THE FULL ASPECT GOES TO 7TH OR 8TH HOUSES (WHICH IS KARAKA OF SEXUAL DESIRE) IN GENERAL. IN OTHER WORDS MANGLIK MAY HAVE MORE SEXUAL URGE, SO PARTNER SHOULD BE COMPATIBLE TO THAT. THATS IT !!!

cool cat

Post by cool cat » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:52 pm

u r simply brilliant milind!

u would be a famous astrologer of india one day! thats my belief for u!

regards

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:34 am

For a good family life , both husband and wife are two wheels of Vehicle. If the wheels are not compatible, the travel is not smooth. It will be disturbed  The path to salvation would be rough ride.

when matching chart of boy and girl, superimposing the chart of both boy and girl's  chart on eachother chart,   can throw some light how the maglik in one chart gets nullified eventhough the other is not a mangalik .

Milind

Post by Milind » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:22 am

I agree in with Govardhan ji about super imposisng.

In most of the cases, the Horoscopes of Husband and wife are 80-90% opposite or mirror image of each other. One can even say roughly that, if you see the Horoscope upside down becomes Horoscope of partner. Even we can predict the type of person, temperament and socio-economic status with family details roughly.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:33 am

Not only that  Milind, When you super impose horoscope of the boy and girl. for example, in the woman's horoscope Mars is in the 8 th house , and lagna being Aries   and the scorpio being the lagna for the Man and Jupiter is placed in scorpio , then Mangalik effect of the girl is nullified. This I had noticed in a couple who are senior citizen now , enjoyed their life very well , living together , having  grandchildren , with no problems excepting some scuffles here and there between them. Likewise superimposing and making the steady of both boy and the girl gives more insight in the family life

Return to “Vedic Astrology”