Astrocartography- Planetary Astrology

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

iloveamma

Astrocartography- Planetary Astrology

Post by iloveamma » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:10 pm

My question is about planetary astrology.

Where to live on the planet? Is it valid?

Can someone explain the intricasies of it?

I have Rahu in a very bad place in my chart (12th in Scorpio) and I've lived a life I would consider a living hell. I also just found out  that where I lived my whole life in California was EXACTLY  where my RAHU line apparently runs. He said it is the WORST place on the whole planet for me to live. Was I unknowingly making my life harder than it had to be?

Does that mean one of the best places would be geographically OPPOSITE to Ca in the world? Does it really matter at all, or does it make it worse that I am in my rahu dasa?

Please explain!
Thanks so much!
NO link in signatures!

astrobhadauria

12th Rahu,in the House of Vensu,making more and Air-journeys

Post by astrobhadauria » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:14 pm

Dear,
Your faith in astrlogy and you are making negative about your 12th Rahu,Kindly do not make negative points by the Rahu,Rahu is a education,and giving you from out side from your native palce,seeing your money and also your voice,your talks going true,within time,but there are only one thing is wrong that there are not more belive on friends and also on the faimly members.Rahu is giving mind to make good and good for the home,for the vehicals,can architect the diagram of house,vehical,make good for the petrol line,fuel line of airoplanes.
Wear Pinck coloured cap on your head,and see the good and good results of the Rahu(Sarswati).
Ramendra Singh bhadauria
Jaipur
Good person want to make good everywhere.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:38 am

nityasree

Why are you worried about your 12th Rahu.  The rahu is very well aspected by the greatest benefic Jupiter

Be happy and Believe in God and you will get all the success that you deserve

Return to “Vedic Astrology”