When is possible marriage

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Raman Deep Singh

When is possible marriage

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:20 pm

Hi everyone,
I was going thru this chart of a female
DOB:-11-april-1975
TOB:-7 pm
POB:- Dehradun

I am just wondering when this person is going to get married.Because of  Mars ownership in both lagna and navamsa chart this person shud have late marriage and it is already quite late but i am not able to make out under which antar dasha she is going to married.

Coz there is no suitable antar dasha in near future,she is running Venus-Ketu dasha .Can anyone please tell me when is the probable mariage of this person.Along with the reason.I want to know y she is not getting married still.

Thanking You
Raman

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:34 am

Mars damaging,Venus,and Saturn damaging Jupiter
There are meaning of Dasha or Antar dasha will be not regulised when hard star dmage a life star,you can see in the birth chart there are by the moon chart mars placed in 12th and giving damaging power in the thinking and social area,Venus in own house,and giving effects of minus with Ketu,it is the fector,if Ketu meet to other life star,then unknown thinking genrated by Rahu,By the Moon chart Saturn in 4th and damaging Jupiter,Jupiter is knowlage and Jupiter is father,if this Kannya make two remedies,there will be posible marriage.One is 12 days continues 12 Batasha,give in the temple of Hanumanji,second is 4 cup cooked Urad kee dal flow in running water,work make one by one.
Good person want to make good everywhere.

Milind

Post by Milind » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:32 am

Dear Raman Deep Singh, you have said the Native's Birth time is 7.00 PM. But in the description you are saying that, the Native has Mars as Lord of Lagna, How is it possible? Because both statements are exactly opposite to each other. If we go by the time you have given then the Lagna will be LIBRA, while if we go by Lagneh as Mars then everything differes, particularly Birth time...

Anyway, i am going by LIBRA Lagna,

The delay in the marriage is because of following reasons,

1. Saturn is forming 1-4 kendrayoga with Sun. If Saturn is in Kendra with Sun (Yuti, 1-4, 1-7 or 1-10 Combination) in any of the Houses, the Native will get a late start everywhere, be it Job, Marriage or any other important issue. Similarly it is forming same bad combination with other Planets based in 6th House.

2. Saturn is in 9th House, hence delay is everywhere as indicated in first comment.

3. If Native's 2nd house or 12th House is having Bad Planets like, Saturn, rahu or Debiliated Jupiter then there will be a delay in Marriage and in worst cases He/She may remain Unmarried. Here 2nd rahu is playing tricks as it is 8th from 7th House, the delay will be better as Rahu may act against Native's Husband. Ideal age of Marriage in such troubled cases is after 30 years of Age.

4. The Rahu is having 1-4 Combination with Mars which is again Bad. Both, the House of Family and House of Love and Children are affected.

5. Venus and Jupiter support is nil as both are badly placed and very weak.

Time of Marriage - The probable time of Marriage will be before next Jupiter change, i.e. 21st November 2007 (probably !!). By April 2007 end Sun Mahadasa will start, there are chances hat, Sun may change the table in first year of Mahadas as, Sun, moon and Mars may help in the Marriage matter.

REMEDIES:

1. Wear a Pukhraj to stabilise Jupiter. Offer special prayes on Thursday with keeping Fast for the Day (If Native can handle it physically !!!)

2. Wear a Ring of 3 Metals (Gold, Silver and Copper) twisted threads.

3. Ganesh Aradhana will be Helpful. Durga Puja will give mental releif.

4. Native should carry a White Cloth with Her.

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:57 pm

Thank you Milind and astrobhadauria ji.It is really nice of BOTH you for helping me .Milind i was talking about ownership of 7th house in lagna chart and Navamsa and not LAGNA LORDSHIP.U hav got the right chart.I shud hav written it properly,sorry for that.

Milind if possible can u tell me, in terms of dashas.Why shud she get married during sun-sun dasha. How come sun is realted to her marriage in her chart.dont u think that jupiter's previous position in libra early this shud hav been better for she getting married.Once again thank for helping me in learning.

Thanking You
Raman

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:09 pm

m+i+l+i+n+d
4+1+3+1+5+4=18=9=Coral
Shaphire+Ruby+Topaz+Ruby+Emerald+Shephire=Formula is cheap

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:11 pm

Base Burai Jaasu Tan,Tahee ko Sanmaan/Bhalo Bhalo Kahi Chhodiye Khotin Ko Jap Daan//

Milind

Post by Milind » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:55 am

Dear astrobhadauria ji,

Could you please elaborate on my Name and Numerology? Here you have used "Pythagoras" method to calculate my Name and No. related to that.

Normally I use "Hebrew-Khaldian" method where the No. related to Alphabets are different from "Pythagoras" method.

Secondly, please elaborate on all the "Gemstones" you have discussed by Alphabets and last Answer 9 which gives "Coral". But Coral is not Lucky Gemstone for you.

Are you just considering First Name or First Name with Surname or Both with Father's Name in Calculation? I'm asking this because I changed my Name a bit and I got Wonderful Results. There was no need to Add/Remove A, E, I, O and U in my Name.

*** How about using a Ruby? My Horoscope is the First one in "Stars Indicating Money" a thread started by you.

astrobhadauria

Example !

Post by astrobhadauria » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:33 am

Dear,
I exampled there,there is not for you.
Ramendra

Milind

Post by Milind » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:36 am

Thats OK. But still you didn't answer my second question "*** How about using a Ruby?".

Return to “Vedic Astrology”