Shilpa Shetty.

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Malachai

Shilpa Shetty.

Post by Malachai » Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:38 pm

Would any of you happen to know the birth data of Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetti?

I know that in India much more attention is payed to birth time than is in the west, so I'm holding out hope.

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:55 am

Date of birth-8th June 1975.
Moon sign Vrish.
Sun sign Vrish.
Total Chart related to star Venus.
------------------------------------------------------
There are a Grah Parivartan Yoga in the Kundali,Moon in the house of Venus and Venus in the House of Moon.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jupiter is giving drishtibal from house of desires and profits.,also having conectivity with Mars,lord of 12th,and 7th.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
present time the Dasha of Rahu,with antar dasha of ketu and prtyantar dasha of Venus,giving the famous positions.Ketu is fruitfull in the Kundali,and dasha of Ketu (Ganeshji) giving full support from the media,publicity,Quick gains,gains from western counties,like ketu is supported by Jupiter,from 11th house,and after taking strength by the Jupiter ketu and Jupiter both giving profits of raysin 3rd house,5th house,Jupiter also giving strength to Rahu in 7th house.Rahu is giving full strength after taking profitable energy from jupiter of 11th,to 9th house,and 11th house,1st house,and in 3rd house.
this time going up to 10th July 2030.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also mind that ketu is giving full supports to third house,and this house belongs to younger,and making famous in the film line and in financial line,next generations also taking good effects from Shilpa.
-------------------------------------------------
See Chart of "Shilpa" www.geocities.com/ramendra_bhadauria/Shilpa.JPG
Ramendra Singh Bhadauria
Jaipur

vivekvshetty

Re: Shilpa Shetti.

Post by vivekvshetty » Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:40 pm

Malachai wrote:Would any of you happen to know the birth data of Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetti?

I know that in India much more attention is payed to birth time than is in the west, so I'm holding out hope.
Hi!
it is Shilpa Shetty and not Shilpa Shetti as in Vivek Shetty.

and i am not a chauvinist, but we are from the same community (read caste), same as Aishwarya Rai.

Anyway i dont have her birth details. Though my Dad knew her Maternal Grand pa.

vivek

arian_1c

re:

Post by arian_1c » Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:24 pm

The time is mentioned in the chart posted by bhadauria ji, have a look at it,
just for quick reference her details are
8th June 1975
05:00 AM
Tamil Nadu, India

I am sorry I dunno the exact place, but may bhadauria ji can help with it

regards
sahil

vivekvshetty

Re: re:

Post by vivekvshetty » Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:36 pm

arian_1c wrote:The time is mentioned in the chart posted by bhadauria ji, have a look at it,
just for quick reference her details are
8th June 1975
05:00 AM
Tamil Nadu, India

I am sorry I dunno the exact place, but may bhadauria ji can help with it

regards
sahil
Namaskaar Sahil,
are you sure about the birth place?
Her parents were and still are based in mumbai and they hail from near Mangalore.

vivek

arian_1c

re:

Post by arian_1c » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:00 pm

namaskar vivek ji,
although i am not sure about the birth place, but it says so in wikipedia and a few other sites.

"Shilpa is the eldest daughter of Surendra and Sunanda Shetty and hails from the Bunt community[3] of Karnataka, South India, although she was born in Tamil Nadu."

regards
sahil

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:25 am

The birth place of Shilpa Shetti is Chembur in Tamil Nadu,in Bunt (Bhata) family.

arian_1c

re:

Post by arian_1c » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:25 am

thanks bhadauria ji,
chalo this is clear as well now..

Malachai

Post by Malachai » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:10 pm

Thankyou for your responses.

Thanks Astro for Shilpa's birth date, and your analysis, which I am afraid for the most part I did not understand, as I am familiar with Western traditional astrology and haven't yet aquired much knowledge of jyotish.

Thanks Arian for informing me of the birth place and time.

Shilpa has recently become a huge celebrity over here in the UK, and I was interested in exploring her chart.

arian_1c

re:

Post by arian_1c » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:18 pm

i know wht u mean malachai, i live in london, so if u ever wanna discuss the stuff u didn't understand, u know where to post

sahil

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:25 pm

astrobhadauria wrote:The birth place of Shilpa Shetti is Chembur in Tamil Nadu,in Bunt (Bhata) family.
Namaskaar Bhadauria ji,

Chembur is in Mumbai (a suburb of Mumbai) and the Shilpa shetty grew up there till she became a Film actress.

We Bunts are from Land owner community and we are not Brahmins if that is what you mean by Bhata family.

so the place of birth is still a question mark as per me.

Her Mother was working in some Company in Mumbai at the time of her marriage (in some secretarial position i think), Why would she go to Tamil nadu?

I have my doubts on this.

Yours,
vivek

Return to “Vedic Astrology”