DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

iloveamma

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

Post by iloveamma » Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:10 pm

It has recently been told to me that the state that I was born in was on Daylight savings time, something I never exactly understood. I have had at least a half a dozen astrologers over the years look at my chart, and told me certain predictions based on a time, which I think now may have been all incorrect!

Will my dasas stay be staying the same? What changes? Can someone help me to please straighten all this out?

My birthday is 5/1/75
Skokie Illinois
23:22 (11:22PM)
DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

I have always given the other information to the astrologers, however, I neglected to tell them about daylight savings time which makes the time zone 05 instead of 06.

My life has been very very difficult full of sickness, loss, and pain. I am desperate to see if there is some way out of it and when. I have been told that in a few years everything would improve and all my dreams would come true, but if someone can please help me with specifics, I would be so greatful.

Thank you for your time.

Rohiniranjan

Re: DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:58 pm

One hour difference can produce significant change in lagna, vargas, dashas etc.

If your astrologers were using software then it should have adjusted automatically for the DST.

With the recent change in DST time adjustments (increased by one month) there is going to be another source of error in births that are taking place now onwards.

RR

[quote="iloveamma"]It has recently been told to me that the state that I was born in was on Daylight savings time, something I never exactly understood. I have had at least a half a dozen astrologers over the years look at my chart, and told me certain predictions based on a time, which I think now may have been all incorrect!

Will my dasas stay be staying the same? What changes? Can someone help me to please straighten all this out?

My birthday is 5/1/75
Skokie Illinois
23:22 (11:22PM)
DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

I have always given the other information to the astrologers, however, I neglected to tell them about daylight savings time which makes the time zone 05 instead of 06.

My life has been very very difficult full of sickness, loss, and pain. I am desperate to see if there is some way out of it and when. I have been told that in a few years everything would improve and all my dreams would come true, but if someone can please help me with specifics, I would be so greatful.

Thank you for your time.[/quote]

iloveamma

Post by iloveamma » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:07 pm

I figured that would be a great ordeal for the astrologers to be taking into consideration.

Especially when each year it varies when the DST starts.

I wonder how you all can even keep track! To be sure if it's accuracy, I still wouldn't trust such software...after all, a human created it in the first place, right?

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:18 am

Dear
There are not require any type software for the amking this type confusion in mind.If Calculation is going in accuracy with this method then we can say good about the birth time-
Asc.+Sun-Moon=Fortunes.

Ramendra
Jaipur

Return to “Vedic Astrology”