WILL SOMEONE EXPLAIN EXPERIENCE USING KP METHOD INSTEAD OF TRADIONAL VEDIC ASTROLOGYTO CHOOSE GEMS?

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

danrembrandt

WILL SOMEONE EXPLAIN EXPERIENCE USING KP METHOD INSTEAD OF TRADIONAL VEDIC ASTROLOGYTO CHOOSE GEMS?

Post by danrembrandt » Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:29 pm

I WANTED TO WEAR GEMS TO IMPROVE MY LIFE.I HAD MANY TRADITIONAL READINGS AND EVERYONE SAID PEARL<CORAL AND SOME YELLOW SAPPHIRES.SEVERAL KP ASTROLOGERS HAVE RECOMMENDED ONLY EMERALD,WITH ONE SAYING DIAMOND ALSO. &nbsp; IWAS BORN AUGUST 3,1950 AT 5:23 A:M CST IN CHICAGO,ILLINOIS U.S.A. &nbsp;ACCORDING TO KP SYSTEM DOES EMERALD AND DIAMOND GIVE BETTER RESULT AS TRADITIONAL VEDIC ASTROLOGY SAYS CORAL AND PEARL,AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS BAD FOR ME. ALSO DO THE GEMS HAVE TO BE EYE CLEAN AS THEY CAN BE VERY EXPENSIVE? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE TO ALL WHO REPLY,DAN

Rohiniranjan

Re: WILL SOMEONE EXPLAIN EXPERIENCE USING KP METHOD INSTEAD OF TRADIONAL VEDIC ASTROLOGYTO CHOOSE GE

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:01 am

Unfortunately, gemstones are somewhat rashly and hastily prescribed based on 'picks' (lagna, moon, malefic, benefic). Gemstones need a careful consideration of the entire and specific charts and also after determining if that is the best suitable modality for the individual.

Not only is the quality of the gemstone of paramount importance but also the procedure around its selection, preparation of the ornament (ring etc) and when it is worn, with the mantras etc to activate what otherwise is a crystalline metal salt with a hefty price tag, if you know what I mean!

Without rehashing the entire nine yards again, I would request your attention to a URL for reading what I have written in details on this subject matter with examples at:
http://www.boloji.com/astro/00314.htm

RR

[quote="danrembrandt"]I WANTED TO WEAR GEMS TO IMPROVE MY LIFE.I HAD MANY TRADITIONAL READINGS AND EVERYONE SAID PEARL<CORAL AND SOME YELLOW SAPPHIRES.SEVERAL KP ASTROLOGERS HAVE RECOMMENDED ONLY EMERALD,WITH ONE SAYING DIAMOND ALSO.   IWAS BORN AUGUST 3,1950 AT 5:23 A:M CST IN CHICAGO,ILLINOIS U.S.A.  ACCORDING TO KP SYSTEM DOES EMERALD AND DIAMOND GIVE BETTER RESULT AS TRADITIONAL VEDIC ASTROLOGY SAYS CORAL AND PEARL,AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS BAD FOR ME. ALSO DO THE GEMS HAVE TO BE EYE CLEAN AS THEY CAN BE VERY EXPENSIVE? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE TO ALL WHO REPLY,DAN[/quote]

Phantom

Post by Phantom » Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:42 am

in general many k.p astrologers recommend gems related to badhaka sthana owner.
if your ascedent(lagna) is owned by jupiter then you are supposed to wear emerald
but krishnamurti suggested a good method

apart from badhaka sthana owner (which is 11,9,7 house owners for lagnas from aries,taurus,gemini and again in same order)
chose who is well placed among sublords of 1 and 11
whoever is more benificial, wear its related stone
either of those sublords shud not be connected to 6,8,12(or they shud not be sublords of 6,8,12)

in your case, lagna might be virgo, so someone just cconcluded that merc,venus are good, so are emerald, diamond
but yellow saphire is best for you

dhana yoga

gems.

Post by dhana yoga » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:01 pm

Ur mars dasha is going and it will last till 16/7/2011. It is placed in 4th house libra in the star of chitra which is ruled by mars.
U must wear a deep red coral of weight according to ur weight.
The ring should be made from gold and should be worn in the ring finger.
U should never wear an emereld as it is ur 12 th lord placed in 2nd will lead u to spend all ur income.
Also worship hanuman and a gold plated yantra of mars.

Rohiniranjan

Re: gems.

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:12 pm

But wouldn't it make sense that all those who are going to wear an expensive gemstone (emerald, diamond, etc) should have a significant expenditure yoga around the time when they acquire the gemstone ;-)

RR

[quote="dhana yoga"]Ur mars dasha is going and it will last till 16/7/2011. It is placed in 4th house libra in the star of chitra which is ruled by mars.
U must wear a deep red coral of weight according to ur weight.
The ring should be made from gold and should be worn in the ring finger.
U should never wear an emereld as it is ur 12 th lord placed in 2nd will lead u to spend all ur income.
Also worship hanuman and a gold plated yantra of mars.[/quote]

Phantom

Post by Phantom » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:08 pm

remember what krishnamurti said
karma is greater than god, it doesn't matter if u put a gem, perform a puja, do a shanti ritual etc, karma will take its toll when it has to.
all these remedies are like umbrella in rain. only for temporary protecttion to certain extent

so dont bother about them. just plan according to what stars indicate for future and be mentally prepared for it

dhana yoga

karma and gem stones.

Post by dhana yoga » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:16 pm

3 types of karma
1) Past life's karma.
2)Frutification of some of the past lifes karma in this present life.
3) Karmas done in the present life.

We can only control the 3rd one but not the earlier two.
Our present horoscope reveles the past life's karma. Good deeds lead to the person getting favourables dashas in his lifetime whereas bad deeds in the past life's will lead to the person getting inauspicious dashas.

Gemstones can reduce the bad effect of bad karmas done in the past lifes.
Gemstones are more effective than mantras, yajnas, pujas.

Rohiniranjan

Re: karma and gem stones.

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:58 am

i AGREE WITH THE FIRST TWO THIRDS OF YOUR POSTING. I DO NOT AGREE WITH THE LAST THIRD!

Mantras and penance have a lot more power than gemstones but they need to be done in a proper mindset and not selfishly or casually as most chanters seem to do!

Remember please that gemstone themselves need to be energized by mantras or else they often remain expensive metallic salts! Beautiful but frigid! Let me stop there :-)

RR

[quote="dhana yoga"]3 types of karma
1) Past life's karma.
2)Frutification of some of the past lifes karma in this present life.
3) Karmas done in the present life.

We can only control the 3rd one but not the earlier two.
Our present horoscope reveles the past life's karma. Good deeds lead to the person getting favourables dashas in his lifetime whereas bad deeds in the past life's will lead to the person getting inauspicious dashas.

Gemstones can reduce the bad effect of bad karmas done in the past lifes.
Gemstones are more effective than mantras, yajnas, pujas.[/quote]

Return to “Vedic Astrology”