Predictions for Twins/Triplets

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

nvankadara

Predictions for Twins/Triplets

Post by nvankadara » Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:47 pm

I have been wondering how the predictions differ for Twins? If they are born 5-10 min apart, Lagna, Rasi and other planetory positions pretty much be the same but their intellects might be totally different.

vivekvshetty

Re: Predictions for Twins/Triplets

Post by vivekvshetty » Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:04 pm

nvankadara wrote:I have been wondering how the predictions differ for Twins? If they are born 5-10 min apart, Lagna, Rasi and other planetory positions pretty much be the same but their intellects might be totally different.
This is the reason for looking at the Amsha kundalis (divisional charts)
vivek

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:04 pm

I think you shud go to site of PVR narasimha rao and see his properly explained research on twins .He has very well explined y 2 twins r so diferent in real life though they hav same D-1 chart..Go here

http://www.vedicastrologer.org/
Its and article worth reading

Raman

Phantom

Post by Phantom » Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:29 am

this is where we apply k.p's sublord concept
for every minute changes, sublords of bhavas keep changing and they give the differences

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:57 am

Dear Phantom ji,

Please educate us with some examples and illustrations of this bottomline that I have been seeing for the last few decades, and lest there be a misinterpretation, I don't mean claims made by you but others who claim but never illustrate their strong claims and all that does is reduce the value and validity of KP.

You will find more converts if you demonstrate miracles, if I may crudely add!! Not a single religion or Prophet has managed to convince masses without them thar miracles!

RR

quote="Phantom"]this is where we apply k.p's sublord concept
for every minute changes, sublords of bhavas keep changing and they give the differences[/quote]

Return to “Vedic Astrology”