What does Sun, Mercury and Mars In second house Cancer means

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

whitey

What does Sun, Mercury and Mars In second house Cancer means

Post by whitey » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:25 pm

What does it mean ? Sun mercury and mars in second house..

hemal_bhach

Re: What does Sun, Mercury and Mars In second house Cancer means

Post by hemal_bhach » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:13 am

whitey wrote:What does it mean ? Sun mercury and mars in second house..
Very interesting post. 2nd house having the sign of cancer means the horoscope is gemini ascendant..Mercury is the lord of 1st and 4th house, placed in second house means self earned wealth and possibly by the way of consulting or trading. This wealth would also give chances to attain happiness by spending in right direcction. mars rules the 6th and 11th house which is placed in 2nd house also give good wealth yoga from freinds but also creates disputes shice its lordship is of 6th house.It also indicates disputes in family life. Sun is badly placed since it rules 3rd house and is placed in the 12th from the third which is loss/exp..It shows losses on account of own actions, brothers.  This is in general prediction.  However detailed can be done by seeing other aspects and placement of grahas in other houses

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:01 am

[quote="whitey"]What does it mean ? Sun mercury and mars in second house..[/quote]

REALISTICALLY, all it means is that you were born before sunrise and so by vedic astrology tradition, your weekday of birth would be the one before!

If it was Wednesday (by the 12:00 clock standard adopted by most of the world), you were really born on Tuesdays, since in Jyotish tradition, the weekday goes from sunrise to next sunrise!

+++++++++++++++
If you tremblingly place your little finger out, only that will get touched ...
But if you dare put all of you out there, you may end up being fully healed!
+++++++++++++++

hemal_bhach

Post by hemal_bhach » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:17 am

I FEEL THE QUESTION IS NOT WHEN BORN, BUT WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF SUN MER AND MARS IN 2ND HOUSE...IT WOULD B PLEASURE IF IT CAN B PREDICTED.
rohiniranjan wrote:
REALISTICALLY, all it means is that you were born before sunrise and so by vedic astrology tradition, your weekday of birth would be the one before!

If it was Wednesday (by the 12:00 clock standard adopted by most of the world), you were really born on Tuesdays, since in Jyotish tradition, the weekday goes from sunrise to next sunrise!

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:55 am

I FEEL THAT SOMEONE DID NOT READ WHAT I WROTE ...!
:-(

RR

[quote="hemal_bhach"]I FEEL THE QUESTION IS NOT WHEN BORN, BUT WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF SUN MER AND MARS IN 2ND HOUSE...IT WOULD B PLEASURE IF IT CAN B PREDICTED.

[quote="rohiniranjan"][quote="whitey"]What does it mean ? Sun mercury and mars in second house..[/quote]

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++[/quote][/quote]

hemal_bhach

Post by hemal_bhach » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:30 am

Probably, not understood well..Question is not whether day or night or other date..Question is what is the significance on Jataks life by Sun, Mars and Mercury in 2nd house, of cancer sign...
rohiniranjan wrote:I FEEL THAT SOMEONE DID NOT READ WHAT I WROTE ...!
:-(

RR

hemal_bhach wrote:I FEEL THE QUESTION IS NOT WHEN BORN, BUT WHAT IS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF SUN MER AND MARS IN 2ND HOUSE...IT WOULD B PLEASURE IF IT CAN B PREDICTED.
rohiniranjan wrote:

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++

whitey

Post by whitey » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:08 pm

Wow u guys r really good.. If this info will help.. u tell me more info .. my birthday is 1989 july 21.. 4:17 AM .. Sri lanka , Colombo.. Does all the planets influence my life.. Like.. All this three planets r going to change me in some way.., Or is it tellin me like wat kind of life i am going to live or .. wat kind of decision i am going to make.. I need to understand that.. Since my ascendant is Gemini.. Is that how everyone else see me.. n wat does the sun mean.. My soul or something n my moon sign means my heart.. ?? This things really comfuse me.. I want to kno.. How this things can influemence . n stuff. n how they effect me .. N does Saturn in Sagittarius means that i can a chance of gettin a divorce when i get married when i grow up or something.. becuz its in my seventh house.. that z something which worry's me as well
Last edited by whitey on Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

whitey

Post by whitey » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:11 pm

n which house , sign and the planets most influence a person s personalities ??

Return to “Vedic Astrology”