Vargottama planet

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

ChanDubai

Post by ChanDubai » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:27 pm

Dear Astrobhadauria Ji,

What are the results if Jupiter is along with Venus in 11th House?
that too for an Aries Lagna and Lagna lord is in 9th house (father's House)

regards

astrobhadauria wrote:In the 11th House the Jupiter is alone like a coconut tree,this house is the permanent house of Saturn,also this house is the court of life,in this house Jupiter will not make law full results.means the fruit will bad.On the last time of life,there are nothing with person,and totally depends to others.Death is not good,If he make helps to others,and make good to others,make faith in religion,and if that person will make work within his or her society,then Jupiter of 11th house will make some good results,Whenever father of that person will live,there are not any bad results with him.and after death of his or her father,he or she will live alone in world,there are not any helps from others,after death of his or her father,luck damage.
If Jupiter in 11th and Mercury in 3rd,that means he or she always live with credits,Jupiter and Mercury both having connectivity in trikona,and both are enemy.

ChanDubai

Re: Vargottama gives fame.

Post by ChanDubai » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:42 pm

Dear Vivek Sir,

//Planet becoming vargottama gives fame in its related feild.//

My (Still) wife has two vargottama planets Sun and Venus

D-1 Gemini Lagna Venus is in Lagna
D-1 Sun in Own House 14" deg leo along with Mercury and Jupiter

D-9 Venus in Gemini
D-9 Sun in leo

Born in Bharani Nakshatra 2nd Pada Venus is the lord

I GUESS this the reason some astrologer told her and her Mother that, SHE will Rule the Kannada Film industry and she will become a "Super Star"

BUT she failed miserably!!!

I am SURE it's becoz of her Rude, arrogance behaviour, not even a courtesy respect to elders and family values!! this i came to know when i got married to her!!

This is an ACTUAL/practical event hence i am posting it for your and other learned people's study on Vargottama Planet

Regards

ChanDubai

vivekvshetty wrote:Planet becoming vargottama gives fame in its related feild.
Jupiter gives intelligence (Dhi) and it is a blessing from Vishnu because of Kumbha.

vivek

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:31 pm

Namaskaar Chandubai,
Shukra give a person fame for beauty, The OJUS is more and hence the person has a very attractive appearence. In Mithuna it is due to Shivas blessings.
Surya gives fame as a leader.
The extent of fame is another matter.

one request to please refrain from calling me 'sir'. a plain and simple vivek would be welcome.

vivek
ChanDubai wrote:Dear Vivek Sir,

D-9 Venus in Gemini
D-9 Sun in leo

I GUESS this the reason some astrologer told her and her Mother that, SHE will Rule the Kannada Film industry and she will become a "Super Star"

I am SURE it's becoz of her Rude, arrogance behaviour, not even a courtesy respect to elders and family values!! this i came to know when i got married to her!!

This is an ACTUAL/practical event hence i am posting it for your and other learned people's study on Vargottama Planet

Regards

ChanDubai

Jupiter gives intelligence (Dhi) and it is a blessing from Vishnu because of Kumbha.

vivek

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:17 am

I realize that you posted the question to Vivek but in the meantime, and since I am very interested in this phenomenon of vargottama a couple of things if I may.

In general, I find that literal application of traditional statements given in classics simply do not work in most cases. Vargottama is a very interesting position and placement and I have recently written about it either here or one of the boards apropos the guna-angle of the vargottama placement.

Anyway, if indeed to be seriously studied, it makes sense to look at the full chart and since people use different ayanamshas etc it is best to give the full birthdata etc. I can fully understand your reluctance to share the data publicly or perhaps even privately because it is a close relative and there may be sensitivities involved.

Vargottama or not, the connections the planet/s are making must be examined and considered. Just because the lords of 5th and 12th & 3rd are vargottama alone would not make one rise that high in the rather "nodal" film industry, if you catch my drift. Certainly more than venus is involved as you know for sure or as can be determined by studying some charts of successful film-makers and related personalities.

Also, venus alone in lagna in whatever status would not give one a sweet and accommodative nature particularly when the rashi involved is of a planet that has a constant dwi-dwadash sambandha (2-3, 6-7) in the kalpurusha chart.

Vargottama in certain conditions seems to give an ability which when expressed makes one see phoniness and "crap" very clearly, as if it is seeing through a clear block of glass. Again, this is not a given in all cases and not knowing your wife's chart I do not even know if she has this ability or not.

RR
[quote="ChanDubai"]Dear Vivek Sir,

D-9 Venus in Gemini
D-9 Sun in leo

Regards

ChanDubai

[quote="vivekvshetty"]Planet becoming vargottama gives fame in its related feild.

vivek[/quote][/quote]

ChanDubai

Post by ChanDubai » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:03 am

Dear Sri Vivek,

With regard to beauty aspect i don't think she's that good, an  avarage looking,, Yes she definatly has some sort of Attractiveness i just saw her for 30 Mins (approx) and gave my go-ahead to my parents..if she and her parents agree...eventually they did..

//Surya gives fame as a leader.//

Hitler (Dictator) and Mahatma Gandhi both are called a leaders how do you diffrenciate btwn these two leaders from Astrologcal perspective?

Regards

ChanDubai

vivekvshetty wrote:Namaskaar Chandubai,
Shukra give a person fame for beauty, The OJUS is more and hence the person has a very attractive appearence. In Mithuna it is due to Shivas blessings.
Surya gives fame as a leader.
The extent of fame is another matter.

one request to please refrain from calling me 'sir'. a plain and simple vivek would be welcome.

vivek

D-9 Venus in Gemini
D-9 Sun in leo

Regards

ChanDubai

vivek

ChanDubai

Post by ChanDubai » Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:26 am

Dear RohiniRanjan Ji,

You wrote;

//I can fully understand your reluctance to share the data publicly or perhaps even privately because it is a close relative and there may be sensitivities involved.//

I have absolutely no issues in giving her details...(just for your info we
lived together for 99 Days out of 1084 Days since marriage as of today!)  

Name: Sumana

DOB: 31st Aug 1980 (30th Early morning they say)  
TOB: 2:44 (AM i.e 31st Aug)
POB: Chitradurga near Bangalore Karnataka

She's under tremondus influence of her Mother i was just wondering how is this possible as her Sun is vergottama and she must show the qualities of her Father at least to some extent if not 100%. But in reality her Father
is "Puppet" in her Mother's hand!!

NOTE: I started looking into Astrology ONLY after sudden mishaps started occuring in my life soon after the marriage without my knowledge. Though with positive outlook on life and in with this relationship...One day i was guiding her saying

Don't be so rude and talk in harsh manner to elders you can talk to me its Ok with me But i cannot tolrate you behaving with my parents..

You know what she said?

She to me: Since you are born in "Amavasya" we have all these problems and you have lot of Doshas!!!!!!!

I replied to her: "Now i realised why you came into my life..It is ONLY because of Doshas that i have..

She: No Answer

Regards

ChanDubai

rohiniranjan wrote:I realize that you posted the question to Vivek but in the meantime, and since I am very interested in this phenomenon of vargottama a couple of things if I may.

In general, I find that literal application of traditional statements given in classics simply do not work in most cases. Vargottama is a very interesting position and placement and I have recently written about it either here or one of the boards apropos the guna-angle of the vargottama placement.

Anyway, if indeed to be seriously studied, it makes sense to look at the full chart and since people use different ayanamshas etc it is best to give the full birthdata etc. I can fully understand your reluctance to share the data publicly or perhaps even privately because it is a close relative and there may be sensitivities involved.

Vargottama or not, the connections the planet/s are making must be examined and considered. Just because the lords of 5th and 12th & 3rd are vargottama alone would not make one rise that high in the rather "nodal" film industry, if you catch my drift. Certainly more than venus is involved as you know for sure or as can be determined by studying some charts of successful film-makers and related personalities.

Also, venus alone in lagna in whatever status would not give one a sweet and accommodative nature particularly when the rashi involved is of a planet that has a constant dwi-dwadash sambandha (2-3, 6-7) in the kalpurusha chart.

Vargottama in certain conditions seems to give an ability which when expressed makes one see phoniness and "crap" very clearly, as if it is seeing through a clear block of glass. Again, this is not a given in all cases and not knowing your wife's chart I do not even know if she has this ability or not.

RR

D-9 Venus in Gemini
D-9 Sun in leo

Regards

ChanDubai

vivek

Return to “Vedic Astrology”