Dasa Sandhi and marriage

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:17 pm

RishiRahul wrote:I understand all this, Dada.

But still do not understand what horochat wanted to know.
Only he can explain this.

Or maybe, he gave up!

Rishi
He or she might not necessarily be visiting frequently here. :-)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:15 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:

Or maybe, he gave up!

Rishi
Are we talking of Dasa chhidra here?

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:22 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Or maybe, he gave up!

Rishi

Rishi
Horochat!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:32 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Or maybe, he gave up!

Rishi

Rishi
Horochat!

Was horochat talking of dasa chhidra as dasa sandhi?

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:29 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Or maybe, he gave up!

Rishi

Rishi
Horochat!

Rishi
Yes I think, and also in both partners, so both are experiencing venus dasa at the same time or in a partly overlapped manner. The flaw in that is that venus may mean two entirely different domain for each and only the same in sthira and naisargica karakship

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:06 am

So this would show that they both are in for a different environment, and the change would be harsher than usual if married at that time.

I do not think it confirms a good or bad marriage; but a marriage taking place in changing circumstances they might not be expecting.

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:47 pm

RishiRahul wrote:So this would show that they both are in for a different environment, and the change would be harsher than usual if married at that time.

I do not think it confirms a good or bad marriage; but a marriage taking place in changing circumstances they might not be expecting.

Rishi
Sorry that was a bit cryptic. Please write a longer message to elaborate, Rishi. Which of the things would represent the environmental effect? Chara Karakatwa, different lordship domains...?? And why do you think so??? I may have a follow-up question but I will wait to hear from you.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

mysbcrs

Post by mysbcrs » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:18 pm

Rishi
Rishi ji,

I also remember reading (am no good in specifics) another type of Sandhi used although I am not sure whether it is relevant only for chart matching or all relationships.

This is to see whether start/end dates of dasha co-incide over the next couple of years. The MDs could be of any graha. For e.g., male may be running Ma MD and female Ve. If the end dates coincide it is not desirable.

Horochat probably is referring to this and by 30 years he/she means that such cocincidence should not occur over 30 years.

How closely the dates should agree is another contentious matter (1 hour/1 day/ 1 month ...)?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:14 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:So this would show that they both are in for a different environment, and the change would be harsher than usual if married at that time.

Rishi
Sorry that was a bit cryptic. Please write a longer message to elaborate, Rishi. Which of the things would represent the environmental effect? Chara Karakatwa, different lordship domains...?? And why do you think so??? I may have a follow-up question but I will wait to hear from you.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Dear Dada,

Since we are talking of 2 charts (for marriage) having the last antardasa in the major dasa (dasa chhidra), without the knowledge of wich dasas or which antardasas on on..etc... it sounds cryptic :)
I just mentioned some common factors/phrases which would imply/apply to all cases.

This is a reply for the technical queries like Mars in the 7th. house (without the charts).

Trying to explain further:= A Mahadasa is like an environment having a particular thinking & physique.
Coming out of a mahadasa is like a rocket going out of the Earth to the moon/elsewhere....There is a burning involved as a portion of the rocket burns due the change.....dasa chhidra. The end of the first antar dasa ends the burning as an approximation.

Now considering the above burning of the rocket, if both get married at this time, their/the environmental change is with bigger force as their present perceptions are not expecting it..... or the magnitude is great.

The above does not imply if the marriage will be bad or good.
It can be either.

Rishi

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:27 pm

mysbcrs wrote:

Rishi
Rishi ji,

I also remember reading (am no good in specifics) another type of Sandhi used although I am not sure whether it is relevant only for chart matching or all relationships.

This is to see whether start/end dates of dasha co-incide over the next couple of years. The MDs could be of any graha. For e.g., male may be running Ma MD and female Ve. If the end dates coincide it is not desirable.

Horochat probably is referring to this and by 30 years he/she means that such cocincidence should not occur over 30 years.

How closely the dates should agree is another contentious matter (1 hour/1 day/ 1 month ...)?

Hi,

After much time! Hope you are good.

If you have read the post written above , it could help.

The dates agreeing here does not matter for confirming results; only confirms indicative results/indications.

I hope I have understood you?

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:38 am

RishiRahul wrote:
mysbcrs wrote:

Rishi
Rishi ji,

Hi,

After much time! Hope you are good.

If you have read the post written above , it could help.

The dates agreeing here does not matter for confirming results; only confirms indicative results/indications.

I hope I have understood you?

Rishi
Rishi,

This member who calls him/herself left a small burning butt-end and we are trying to get a full 'smoke' out of that! Using a cigarette analogy!! :-)

The important thing is that even if the same dasa-environment (if you wish to call a dasha which is also a disha or direction!) were to run, as given in my example, the two charts may have the same planet holding two very different portfolios!

So just because two nativities, married or otherwise, are experiencing the dasha of same planets, the interpretations, environmental effects or whatever can be entirely different!

In other words, if a "same dasa same effects" jyotish club is forming, please do not bother sending me an application form for joining! I will probably trash it! <LOL>

Love, Light, Honestly!

Rohiniranjan

Return to “Vedic Astrology”