Let's talk about SEX!...and Combustion!

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue May 28, 2013 3:17 am

Rohiniranjan wrote: What you stated in the first line of your earlier post, Rishi! :-)

Dada

Oh ! what I meant was that if someone presses the 'early reply' button, specially in your posts, most certainly it would be a hasty press :)

So there also we agreed :)

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue May 28, 2013 12:18 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote: What you stated in the first line of your earlier post, Rishi! :-)
Dada
Oh ! what I meant was that if someone presses the 'early reply' button, specially in your posts, most certainly it would be a hasty press :)
Rishi
Well, some of the posts&messages do tend to get interspersed with responses but we all try to do the best we can, I suppose. Speaking of to and fro discussions, the most effective (in my experience) medium is the conference-mode. The conversation is more natural, immediate (real-time) and way more satisfying to the participants. Our current method of discussion which tends to get stretched over a big chunk of time with intervals and delays, sometimes kills the charm of conversation.

Oh well!

Love, Light and conferences!

Rohiniranjan

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed May 29, 2013 6:10 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Dada
Rishi
Well, some of the posts&messages do tend to get interspersed with responses but we all try to do the best we can, I suppose. Speaking of to and fro discussions, the most effective (in my experience) medium is the conference-mode. The conversation is more natural, immediate (real-time) and way more satisfying to the participants. Our current method of discussion which tends to get stretched over a big chunk of time with intervals and delays, sometimes kills the charm of conversation.

Oh well!

Rohiniranjan

Thats correct too!

Rishi

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed May 29, 2013 10:59 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Dada
Rishi

Oh well!

Rohiniranjan

Thats correct too!

Rishi

Would be great if we could have something like that, here.

Although given the APATHY that plagues our corner of Internet Universe, I am not very hopeful that there would be anything like that, sometime soon!

Love, Light, Lament!

Rohiniranjan

Return to “Vedic Astrology”