Second marriages:- Just completed my 1000th Post :-).Nice experience

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:13 pm

Namaskaar Veena ji,
The purpose of the reading was to discuss the Jyotish factors involved and it was by no means a personal reading. Ask only technical queries.
Rectification of birth time is a tedious process and time consuming and i should not base it on a single point. I just pointed out a possibility. Time will tell us if it is Dhanus or Vrischika.
vivek
veena2000 wrote:Namaste Vivekji,
   Thank you very much for clearing up my doubts. But how do i know if its Vrischika or Dhanus lagna in D-9. I have been going through really rough time for the past 2 yrs in every aspect, so iam little worried about my future. By nature, iam a very confident and dymanic person and due to ashtama sani i guess things went in complete opposite direction (career, finance,personal & social life) and iam just waiting for things to get better. Thanks to Sani Bhaghavan who has taught me to be patient enough in this whole process.

I will stop right here as I think iam complaning/whining too much here about my life.

BTW iam very spiritual person and do lots of pooja so waiting for the God to shower some grace on me.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

veena2000

Post by veena2000 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:25 pm

Namaste Vivekji,
  Thank you for the insight. Actually noone has mentioned till now that D-9 is Vrischika rasi, so i was little confused. I agree with you that only time can tell us whether its Vrischika or Dhanus. I once again thank you for your time and consideration.

sunsri

Post by sunsri » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:51 pm

raman,

the native doesn't want to get married again.

the native had a relationship from 2000 to 2002 but ended up getting married to someone else.

male. Sep 27, 1971, 18:13 Hours IST, 78 E13' 05", 12 N 31' 35".

married on Feb 6, 2003.

separated on Sep 10, 2004.

Sunsri

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:57 pm

Sunsri ji,
If you understand this thread is regarding second mariage since there is no second marriage i dnt think it shud be part of this thread.
May be others think otherwise

Regards,
Raman

sunsri wrote:raman,

the native doesn't want to get married again.

the native had a relationship from 2000 to 2002 but ended up getting married to someone else.

male. Sep 27, 1971, 18:13 Hours IST, 78 E13' 05", 12 N 31' 35".

married on Feb 6, 2003.

separated on Sep 10, 2004.

Sunsri

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:12 pm

I give  below the details of the boy and the girl . The first marriage for both of them  failed and they got divorced with few months of their marriage. They got married to each other in July 2004. Now the couple have a daughter and the next one  is in offingf

BOY details

Born on OCtober 11, 1972
Place of birth : Tirupati
Time of Birth: 11.30 Am

Girl details
Born on  April 8,1975
Place of birth : Bangalore
Time of Birth : 12.22 pm

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:41 am

Hi Govardhan ji,
Thank you for providing these details they surely gona be very helpful.

Just a thought .It would be great if you can kindly put in ur approach for second marriage timing.It would be helpful.

Regards,
Raman

govardhanvt wrote:I give  below the details of the boy and the girl . The first marriage for both of them  failed and they got divorced with few months of their marriage. They got married to each other in July 2004. Now the couple have a daughter and the next one  is in offingf

BOY details

Born on OCtober 11, 1972

Girl details
Born on  April 8,1975

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:21 am

Hi Everyone,

lets try to decode the charts provided by Govardhan ji.I will start with boy's chart.
Lets start from undestanding y second mariage.

U can directly see that UL in this chart is badly afflicted.UL is in 8th house.Its lord is in 12th house  and that also debilated.UL s gettig aspect of saturn and so its lord.

Moon-sat are 1-7 from each other is an ADD ON factor.Also in D-9 Moon and saturn are in conjunction wich may happen to be UL and A7  house in D-9.Definetely strong factor if time is correct if not moon - sat conjunction id strong enough when gets in sync with D-1.

7th and 8th house from UL(i.e. 2nd and 3rd house from lagna)lord is in 6th house.and 8th hosue getting aspect from sturn which happens to be its lord.

If we combine all these together it seems breaking off od his first marriage though horrible but is quite apparent.

I hope im making sense.I will try to cover up on Dasa side of this chart next time or as soon as i get chance.

Govardhan ji :- Did he have much trouble getting rid of his previous marriage.

Vivek ji:- Can u kindly mention wat in his chart stops his jump from 2nd marriage to 3rd marriage coz rahu is not in any of the 8th houses of UL1 or UL2

UL1 :- cancer
8th from UL1 :- aquarius

UL2(this is 8th from UL1) :- Aquarius
8th from UL2 :- virgo

none of these got rahu so how come his second mariage stop from jumping to 3rd mariage(god forbids from this to happen but i just wanna understand).

Reards,
Raman

govardhanvt wrote:I give  below the details of the boy and the girl . The first marriage for both of them  failed and they got divorced with few months of their marriage. They got married to each other in July 2004. Now the couple have a daughter and the next one  is in offingf

BOY details

Born on OCtober 11, 1972

Girl details
Born on  April 8,1975

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:17 pm

The girl got divorced within one month, by mutual consent

The boy got divorced within 6 months, also by mutual consent

Both the divorce were smooth , with no complication

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:08 pm

Namaskar Raman ji,
Why should there be a jump if there is no break. If a person is happily married why would she/he go for another one?
vivek
Raman Deep Singh wrote:
Vivek ji:- Can u kindly mention wat in his chart stops his jump from 2nd marriage to 3rd marriage coz rahu is not in any of the 8th houses of UL1 or UL2

UL1 :- cancer
8th from UL1 :- aquarius

UL2(this is 8th from UL1) :- Aquarius
8th from UL2 :- virgo

none of these got rahu so how come his second mariage stop from jumping to 3rd mariage(god forbids from this to happen but i just wanna understand).

Reards,
Raman

BOY details

Born on OCtober 11, 1972

Girl details
Born on  April 8,1975

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:16 am

Vivek ji,
That is what i want to know that how come this jump of mariage from 1st to 2nd is broken from going to 2nd to 3rd.(I really wish this does not happen in anyones life.I just wish to understand the concept)
Bcoz i remember you mentioning, lately in one of the treads that plcement of rahu in 8th from UL1 or UL2(UL2 is starting of 2nd marriage thus 8th from UL1)will stop the jump to next marriage.
I just tried to use this concept literally

So just asking that how come this jump from 2nd to 3rd marriage didnt happen.

Regards,
Raman

vivekvshetty wrote:Namaskar Raman ji,
Why should there be a jump if there is no break. If a person is happily married why would she/he go for another one?
vivek
Raman Deep Singh wrote:

mysbcrs

Post by mysbcrs » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:16 pm

Govardhanji,

Can you also pls mention dates of first marriage of both?

CRS

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:15 pm

Namaskaar Raman ji,
Show me my quote, let me see what i had mentioned and where.
vivek
Raman Deep Singh wrote:Vivek ji,
That is what i want to know that how come this jump of mariage from 1st to 2nd is broken from going to 2nd to 3rd.(I really wish this does not happen in anyones life.I just wish to understand the concept)
Bcoz i remember you mentioning, lately in one of the treads that plcement of rahu in 8th from UL1 or UL2(UL2 is starting of 2nd marriage thus 8th from UL1)will stop the jump to next marriage.

Regards,
Raman

vivek
Raman Deep Singh wrote:

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:38 pm

Vivek ji your quote was part of this Thread only.This is what you said..MAy be i took it wrongly.

Take the 8th from the 7th from Lagan, 8th from UL, 8th from 7th in D-9 and also 8th from 7th from Shukra.
Whenever these jumps encounter the nodes it has to stop unless there is some redeeming features.
Same way for the 2nd from them for longevity of the particular marriage.
vivek

Concept of jump from one marriage to next one is still not very clear in my mind.Can you kindly explain it.Though we can make out that present marriage gona break or not but what is surety that native is gona go for second marriage and may or may not to third...
This is something which is not very clear.Coz sometimes ther may not be break but just a strong rift and difference of opinion and this may not lead to break of marriage even though second marriage may show some good signs but since there is no break fro first marriage second cant happen(Generally)

So can u kindly put your views

Regards,
Raman

vivekvshetty wrote:Namaskaar Raman ji,
Show me my quote, let me see what i had mentioned and where.
vivek
Raman Deep Singh wrote:Vivek ji,

Regards,
Raman

vivek
Raman Deep Singh wrote:

vivekvshetty

Let me expand on it.

Post by vivekvshetty » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:18 pm

Namaskaar Raman ji,
Let me expand on the quoted statement.
Take the 8th from the 7th from Lagan, 8th from UL, 8th from 7th in D-9 and also 8th from 7th from Shukra.
Whenever these jumps encounter the nodes it has to stop unless there is some redeeming features.
Same way for the 2nd from them for longevity of the particular marriage.

The jump takes place to the eighth, excepting in some exceptions.
7th from Lagna is important as it shows the approach of the native towards Marriage. Also her/his bitter sweet experiences and also we can judge from here if there are going to be complications. Here also you may take the eighth jump, but it is not given real importance. Many people see marriage related matters solely based on the seventh bhaava in the Raashi chart. I dont profess such expertise and so i go about it in a bit more complicated way.
I see the UL and try to judge. The UL shows the Body of the spouse and second from it shows the disappearance of the same. It may be a physical death or separation. The UL will jump to the next 8th Raashi from it, if there is a spouse seen there, then it will manifest otherwise no. Also what if the First UL does not like to jump or is unable to jump? This disability to jump is seen if there is a connection with the nodes in that UL.
Now coming to the second from the UL, if there are malefic influence seen here then the longevity of the marriage becomes suspect.
If there is a debilitated graha connected to it then also the longevity suffers. In olden days it meant death of spouse, but i dont find this true 100% anymore.
Now come to the Navaamsha. The Navaamsha is the chart of the spouse. Reading it, by taking the seventh as Lagan will tell us all about the spouse it is said. Even here apply the same set of rules applicable to UL and judge.
The Navaamsha is more important i feel.

Let us take the example chart i gave earlier. First judge the seventh.
Seventh has Shani in it as the Lagan and the second lord.
Second lord is Chandra having Paksha Bala in conjunction with Ketu and receiving Aspects (Graha aspects of Shani, Raahu) This spoils the lord totally and is actually a curse combination.
Looking at the Raashi chakra we are right in anticipating some troubles in married life of the native.
Now coming to the UL, the UL is in Meena and its lord is in own house and so should give a good marriage. except that it is in mAranakaaraka Sthaana. second from it has the curse combination and Chandra is Neecha in Navaamsha. The other Graha Ketu is uccha in D9.
Taking the eight jump we come to Tula. Here we find Raahu and Budha, both grahas hate each others guts, It is a very materialistic combination and the lord is in Neecha in Kanya. The second from this Ul is Vrischika and its lord is in the fourth with Chandra. Here also there was a break and i would say neecha Chandra played a great role in the break up.
Now in the UL see Raahu and hence the count has to stop and there should not be more jumps. But there was a third marriage. Can we see any reason for this? And will this marriage hold?

Try to read the Navaamsha same way, as the post has grown very long.

This is my way of doing things and i feel it works for me.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:21 am

mysbcrs wrote:Govardhanji,

Can you also pls mention dates of first marriage of both?

CRS
I don't have the same with me as of now

Return to “Vedic Astrology”