Saade Sati

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

mansib2

Sade sati acquarius ascedant

Post by mansib2 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:33 pm

hi,

i have aquarius lagna. my details are Dob : 27th april 1972, Time : 03:02 a.m, Place : Bharuch, Gujarat

when will sade sati effect me and upto what extent ?

Mansi

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:07 pm

AARCANUM wrote:Saturn in Scorpio

The person who has the planet Satrun in the House of Scorpio will have the following characteristics.

They have difficulty owning up to any selfishness, sexuality or mental undercurrents of any kind.

They may attempt to deny your passions, but they need to accept instincts, attachments, and all things natural.

They must allow their desires to function unhindered.

The person can be very self-disciplined.  

They have executive ability and  are perceptive  and  extremely  capable.  

People may find them difficult to understand because of their reserved exterior and secretiveness.

Their mind may be mechanically oriented and are resourceful, even under the most adverse circumstances, patient and persistent.

The action and energy of Mars is combined with the forethought of Saturn in a most wonderful combination if Saturn is in Scropio. & whatever the person does, they do it with intensity.  

On the negative side:

They can be stubborn, & very revengeful, they may lack of forgiveness, resentment, and may be ruthlessness.

They may have tendencies to grub for money and prestige can cause harm to themselves & others.

They have a need to transform their desires., which they need to learn when and hoe to let go.

Holding onto anger can cause stones to develop in the gall bladder or kidneys.

The above are some effects of Saturn being in Scorpio without other aspects.

The topic was about Sade sati.

RishiRahul

kagashe

Post by kagashe » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:19 am

Hi,

I am a newbie here. I have introduced myself in this
thread.

My Birth details are:
Date: 11th Sep 1952
Time: 18:10 Hrs
Place: Lashkar, Gwalior, M.P., India

As a school kid I had drawn my birth chart using Panchang published from Lashkar, Gwalior. According to it my moon sign was Taurus (Mrigasira 2).

When I draw my horoscope using any modern software the moon sign comes as Gemini (Mrigasira 3).

I don't have the Gwalior Panchang for 1952-53 anymore and I can't recheck how I arrived at Taurus (Mrigasira 2). But I hope the modern software is more accurate than Gwalior Panchang.

During first Sadesati I completed my education, got a job in BHEL, got married and my daughter was born. In my career, I luckily escaped extension of my training. The initial job was to verify the materials arrival at project site which I did not like.

After the first Sadesati ended my career started climbing. I joined another public sector company (NTPC to be precise) on 1st Aug 1983.

In March 1996, I resigned from NTPC and joined a private company in Delhi, basically to support college education of my daughter (only child). The company downsized. I could have continued with them but resigned and tried business. I had resigned on the day my daughter informed me about getting her first job through placements in her institute.

During second Sadesati I was unemployed, then I got an employment in ALSTOM for 2 years. I could have continued but did not like the routine working and there were prospects of making money online, therefore, I resigned. My daughter got married, she delivered a baby girl and we enjoyed their company. We also helped school drop out boy (second son of my brother in law) pass class 8 board exam and admitted him in a boarding school.

After the end of second Sadesati I am working as a consultant in a joint venture of NTPC and ALSTOM and also trying for re-employment in NTPC.

I am finding the transit of Sun, Venus, Jupiter same as on 1st Aug 1983 when I originally joined NTPC. Sun and Venus will be same anyway but I find Jupiter in same rashi Scorpio.

Mars was in Cancer in 1983, it is in Taurus now. Mars is in tenth house in my Birth Chart.

Saturn was in Libra in 1983 it is now in Leo.

My questions are as follows:

Whatever happened to my career, is it due to Sadesati?

Is my career going to climb once again?

What are the chances of getting re-employed in NTPC?

Could I succeed in Business suppose I continue as a Consultant?

kagashe

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:38 pm

kagashe wrote:Hi,

thread.

My Birth details are:

As a school kid I had drawn my birth chart using Panchang published from Lashkar, Gwalior. According to it my moon sign was Taurus (Mrigasira 2).

When I draw my horoscope using any modern software the moon sign comes as Gemini (Mrigasira 3).

I don't have the Gwalior Panchang for 1952-53 anymore and I can't recheck how I arrived at Taurus (Mrigasira 2). But I hope the modern software is more accurate than Gwalior Panchang.

During first Sadesati I completed my education, got a job in BHEL, got married and my daughter was born. In my career, I luckily escaped extension of my training. The initial job was to verify the materials arrival at project site which I did not like.

After the first Sadesati ended my career started climbing. I joined another public sector company (NTPC to be precise) on 1st Aug 1983.

In March 1996, I resigned from NTPC and joined a private company in Delhi, basically to support college education of my daughter (only child). The company downsized. I could have continued with them but resigned and tried business. I had resigned on the day my daughter informed me about getting her first job through placements in her institute.

During second Sadesati I was unemployed, then I got an employment in ALSTOM for 2 years. I could have continued but did not like the routine working and there were prospects of making money online, therefore, I resigned. My daughter got married, she delivered a baby girl and we enjoyed their company. We also helped school drop out boy (second son of my brother in law) pass class 8 board exam and admitted him in a boarding school.

After the end of second Sadesati I am working as a consultant in a joint venture of NTPC and ALSTOM and also trying for re-employment in NTPC.

I am finding the transit of Sun, Venus, Jupiter same as on 1st Aug 1983 when I originally joined NTPC. Sun and Venus will be same anyway but I find Jupiter in same rashi Scorpio.

Mars was in Cancer in 1983, it is in Taurus now. Mars is in tenth house in my Birth Chart.

kagashe

Dear Sir,

The modern softwares are like calculators when it comes to charting horoscopes. The positions of moon (or other planets) depends upon the ayanamsha value fed.

It remains to wonder which ayanamsh value the Gwalior thing followed? Can you find out?

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:05 pm

Your budh dasa starting will be in different waters than Saturn.

Your ravi budh conjunction aspecting lagna goes for consultancy. Budh dasa favours consultancy too.

But somehow, that being somewhat true, Krishnamurthy Padhhati does not support it vocally.

Probably the idea of consultancy came to you from you from 2002. You must know that you will be good at things where people generally fail., like reviving lost enterprises, and you never compromise with career to the extent that you are careerwise dynamic.

Finally considering consultancy as being the bread earner will not be a suitable position. Your chart will give stunning advises to people to help their professions. But not when you take it as a profession. Keep your attitude as pocket money accepting token fees... you succeed. That is what is your mercury dasa suggests you according to me.

Your mercury dasa gives you the best satisfaction from concentrating in your home life, your childs achievements and your health.Concentrate being with nature and looking after your health. Your nature is also is your child.

With your sade sati ending presently your immediate environment betters. Achieve to enjoy the retired life with some consultancy. The free will takes over well.

Be with nature and natural causes like your daughters development.

Rishiahul

kagashe

Post by kagashe » Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:34 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Dear Sir,

The modern softwares are like calculators when it comes to charting horoscopes. The positions of moon (or other planets) depends upon the ayanamsha value fed.

It remains to wonder which ayanamsh value the Gwalior thing followed? Can you find out?

RishiRahul
Yes. It is true for the position of Moon in my Birth Chart which is as follows:
Sayan Moon Gemini 23 degrees 29 Minutes and the Niryan Moon may go into Taurus or Gemini depending upon ayanansha value.

It is possible that Gwalior might be following a little different ayanansha than others. I will try to get the latest Panchang and compare.

Thank you very much for the clarification but it leads me to another question:
What is my Rashi and Nakshatra?
Taurus Migrasira 2 or
Gemini Migrasira 3

kagashe

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:28 am

kagashe wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Dear Sir,

RishiRahul
Yes. It is true for the position of Moon in my Birth Chart which is as follows:
Sayan Moon Gemini 23 degrees 29 Minutes and the Niryan Moon may go into Taurus or Gemini depending upon ayanansha value.

It is possible that Gwalior might be following a little different ayanansha than others. I will try to get the latest Panchang and compare.

Thank you very much for the clarification but it leads me to another question:
What is my Rashi and Nakshatra?
Taurus Migrasira 2 or
Gemini Migrasira 3

kagashe

Dear Kagashe,

Your rasi is Gemini ( moon degree=0 degrees, 17.8333 minutes); mrigashira 3 as per N.C. Ayanamsha, the ayanamsha generally followed.

RishiRahul

kagashe

Post by kagashe » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:49 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Your budh dasa starting will be in different waters than Saturn.

Your ravi budh conjunction aspecting lagna goes for consultancy. Budh dasa favours consultancy too.

But somehow, that being somewhat true, Krishnamurthy Padhhati does not support it vocally.

Probably the idea of consultancy came to you from you from 2002. You must know that you will be good at things where people generally fail., like reviving lost enterprises, and you never compromise with career to the extent that you are careerwise dynamic.

Finally considering consultancy as being the bread earner will not be a suitable position. Your chart will give stunning advises to people to help their professions. But not when you take it as a profession. Keep your attitude as pocket money accepting token fees... you succeed. That is what is your mercury dasa suggests you according to me.

Your mercury dasa gives you the best satisfaction from concentrating in your home life, your childs achievements and your health.Concentrate being with nature and looking after your health. Your nature is also is your child.

With your sade sati ending presently your immediate environment betters. Achieve to enjoy the retired life with some consultancy. The free will takes over well.

Rishiahul
I assume you are referring to Vinshottari Dasha when you write about Budh Dasa starting in January 2009. I was also using Vinsottari Dasha for checking various milestones in my life. While studying applicability of Ashtottari I have come across this criteria:
   1) Whether Rahu is placed in a Kendra or Trikona from Paka Lagna (i.e. the sign occupied by the Lord of Lagna).

2) Whether birth at day time is in Krishna Paksha, OR Whether birth at night time is in Sukla Paksha.

3) If both of (1) or (2) above is applicable, then use Ashtottari dasa, else apply Vimsottari dasa.
Rahu in 12th house is in Trikona with Shani (Lord of Lagna in 8th House) and my Birth is in day (12 minutes before Sun set) time in Krishna Paksha.

Please guide me.

kagashe

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:01 pm

kagashe wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:Your budh dasa starting will be in different waters than Saturn.

Rishiahul
I assume you are referring to Vinshottari Dasha when you write about Budh Dasa starting in January 2009. I was also using Vinsottari Dasha for checking various milestones in my life
Dear Kagashe,

I was following vimshottari dasha.

Rest later,

RishiRahul

Vedicguru

Post by Vedicguru » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:26 pm

Capricorn and Aquarius lagna and rashi people always do well whether there is Sade-sati or not.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:47 pm

While studying applicability of Ashtottari I have come across this criteria:
   1) Whether Rahu is placed in a Kendra or Trikona from Paka Lagna (i.e. the sign occupied by the Lord of Lagna).

2) Whether birth at day time is in Krishna Paksha, OR Whether birth at night time is in Sukla Paksha.

3) If both of (1) or (2) above is applicable, then use Ashtottari dasa, else apply Vimsottari dasa.
Rahu in 12th house is in Trikona with Shani (Lord of Lagna in 8th House) and my Birth is in day (12 minutes before Sun set) time in Krishna Paksha.

Please guide me.

kagashe[/quote]

Dear Kagashe,

Vimshottari Dasa system applies Everyone. It is said that it is the best dasa in Kali yuga.

Besides this there are many 'Conditional dasas'. Ashtottatri is one of them.ri is basically an ayur dasa. Some say it is a very dasa for yogas. Some hold it is applicable to all.

Your Rahu is in trine from Paka lagna. You are born in Krishnapaksha.
You were born in Krisnapaksha at day time.( time of sunet on your birthday was at 18.30 hrs). Thus in your case only one of the 2 rules apply.

There are two kinds of Astottari dasa. They are Adradi andKrittikadi. It is said that adradi shoud be followed for this age.

The universal  and safest dasa system is Vimshottari dasa.

I hope I am clear.

RishiRahul

gana

Post by gana » Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:37 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

kagashe

Post by kagashe » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:42 am

I was curious about Gwalior Panchang. I could not check it from Gwalior Panchang but today I used jHora software and tried Surya Siddhant (SSS) Generalized Makarand Version for calculation and it brought the Moon at 28Ta19"30.27" (Mrigasira 2).

Is it possible that Gwalior Panchang was based on SSS in my year of birth 1952, and may be even today.

Kamalakar
RishiRahul wrote:
kagashe wrote:Hi,

thread.

My Birth details are:

kagashe

Dear Sir,

RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology”