rahu/ketu

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:02 pm

Rahu in 2/12 position to Venus or Kalatrastandipathi  either in Rasi , Navamsa or Sapthamsa invariably gives unconventional marriage

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:14 pm

prasanna wrote: Dear Raman,
Now I feel u might have scored more in English  grammar only but not in understanding ,  First paper which deals with prose and poetry , your above post is the proof  of it . Sorry I dont mean to hurt U or make fun of U . Pl understand, once again  go thru the words of our Dhanji with more concentration then U could understand his nice praising  words about  U ,
which u mistook now :O
.  Sorry this thread is now becoming more of English class THAN Vedic Astro discussion thread.
warm wishes,
Hi Prasanna ji,
I better wont continue with the reply to this message of indirect sarcasm and also coz if adding fire and  being judgemental is a compliment for you then we are totally on different tracks :)(I'm sure u may like these compliments)
You being biased and im being unbiased, be it for anyone.
You may belive in taking sides or pseudo egos i really don't.I prefer to say wat i believe instead of taking sides and becoming biased.

Secondly, dont worry about me getting hurt as only people who are close enough can do it and that circle is very small to fit more . :)

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh
Last edited by Raman Deep Singh on Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:27 pm

govardhanvt wrote:My view is if the Rahu placed in ascendant, not aspected by any planet , or if Rahu is placed along with Moon not asepcted by any other planet, atleast once, the native would have attempted suicide
Hello,
This is one point I have seen quite true especially when rahu is in Lagna.
This does add onto a type of negativity where native does try to commit suicide even if he/she is basically a strong person.

Infact, presene of any of the 2 nodes in Asc. makes the native inclined towards suicide. This is wat i feel.. but surly more in case of Rahu.

Moon wit nodes make native very much blind with emotions and he/she may suffer from a type of psychosis esp when moon is with ketu.
The attempts gets bit lighter with moon and node conjunction,but more repetitive.

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:14 pm

kandhan.t wrote:Raman ji,

your last post has approached this subject from a uniquely different perspective.  Wish you could elaborate more on the 4 trikonas more.

Wish to hear more of your/other learned members' practical experiences in respect of specific charts.
Hi kandhan ji,
Leme forward you links so that you can read more about trikonas in astrology.There is enough material about it online.
Moreover,as members want this post to be around ur topic only :). So lets keep them around same topic.  :smt002
1. http://mysticboard.org/le ... ouses.html
2. http://varahamihira.blogspot.com/2004/0 ... ets-i.html

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:16 pm

Hi Raman,

Wonderful that you are able to spur thinking in dedicated learners so wonderfully.... A departure from the mundane usual!!

Being in the festive season in Kolkata is a bit difficult, but certainly I will get back soon when free to make some points on your thoughts.

RishiRahul

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Dear Rishi ji,

Wish U  and all , A very happy Durgashtami. Now really I feel we are making the thread and forum very active , we must thank Durga Maa first, than complimenting   Raman  .for his greatest achievement  of   what U are referring now.  All these days  we were not lucky enough to enjoy the superb know ledge of our friend whom U are referring to  as Mundane Astrologer. I think U are aware of his proficiency   (  Nostradamaus Award  winner from Indian Govt. ).I always used to request him to share his knowledge  in other branches of Astro  too , my dreams are coming true now. Let me tell to your beloved Raman , neither me nor our  friend Dhan ji have any  pseudo egos. Let us stop this sort of harsh comments or sarcastic compliments please. I wish this thread should continue more  in  a pleasing way  fully with the  interesting subject matter. Kindly read my earlier post addressed to U please.

Thanks and regards,

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:10 pm

prasanna wrote:Dear Rishi ji,
Raman  .for his greatest achievement  of what U are referring now.  All these days  we were not lucky enough to enjoy the superb knowledge of our friend whom U are referring to as Mundane Astrologer. I think U are aware of his proficiency   (Nostradamaus Award  winner from Indian Govt. ).I always used to request him to share his knowledge  in other branches of Astro  too , my dreams are coming true now. Let me tell to your beloved Raman , neither me nor our friend Dhan ji have any  pseudo egos. Let us stop this sort of harsh comments or sarcastic compliments please. I wish this thread should continue more  in  a pleasing way  fully with the  interesting subject matter. Kindly read my earlier post addressed to U please.
Thanks and regards,
Yes we are definitely lucky to have govardhanji here for discussion and sharing.
Just one thing Prasanna ji,Please do not drag Govardhan ji in your replies.I haven't included him in my replies to you.. Please leave him out here.
Replies which are meant for him is CLEARLY written under his name
and for you under your name.I treat people distinctly.

Now, Again you are confusing yourself. :)

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:52 pm

prasanna wrote:Dear Rishi ji,

Wish U  and all , A very happy Durgashtami. Now really I feel we are making the thread and forum very active , we must thank Durga Maa first, than complimenting   Raman  .for his greatest achievement  of   what U are referring now.  All these days  we were not lucky enough to enjoy the superb know ledge of our friend whom U are referring to  as Mundane Astrologer. I think U are aware of his proficiency   (  Nostradamaus Award  winner from Indian Govt. ).I always used to request him to share his knowledge  in other branches of Astro  too , my dreams are coming true now. Let me tell to your beloved Raman , neither me nor our  friend Dhan ji have any  pseudo egos. Let us stop this sort of harsh comments or sarcastic compliments please. I wish this thread should continue more  in  a pleasing way  fully with the  interesting subject matter. Kindly read my earlier post addressed to U please.

Thanks and regards,

Hi Prasanna,

I appreciate your understanding that posting of not so mundane thoughts are more enlightening.              Better Late than Never!!

I did not understand the thing about Raman's greatest achievement at all!?
I wonder if he tried to achieve something 'great'.

I wonder if I ever tried anywhere in the board to denigrate Mundane astrologers?

Mundane astrologers are astrologers who can predict about inamate things like countries etc; and That is something Novel.
Mundane posts have a different meaning.

Award winning is an achievement very much, no doubt, and we are all aware, and all sincere learners would appreciate qualifications... but Learning more. At least I would.

I  cetainly appreciate my professional qualifications, but more my Learning and expressions ( i am talking of my main profession which is not astrology related).

It is good you appreciate at last the futility of egos and pseudo  comments and groupism coming in the way of Learning.

Better Late than Never,

Good luck in posting in more meaningful posts.

RishiRahul

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:28 am

General effect of Rahu in different houses

First                        Selfish suspicious, head diseases, rebel, low deeds, studious, weak constitution, passionate few children
Second                    Prospers in foreign land , generally lives away from family, or creates troubles in family, harsh tongue
Third                       Yogi, goes away from native place long lived and learned
Fourth                      Discontented, unhappy, little happiness from mother's side, untruthful , domestic life disturbed
Fifth                         Stomach ailment , good diplomat, poor squanders of family wealth, fortunate, fond of sastras not a good  
                              position for progeny
Sixth                        Gains from foreigners, healthy, vanquishes enemies, waist pain long lived courageous wealthy famous
Seventh                   Early death of wife, loss in business, wanderer , immoral greedy
Eighth                      Diseases of generative organs or other secret parts, short tempered, harsh tongue, boastful,
Nineth                      Goes away from native place, does piligrimage to holy places , not very fortunate upto the age of 42
Tenth                       Lazy , talkative irregular at work, religious minded, unhappiness inregard to children
Eleventh                   Few children,gains from foreigners, long lived, hardworker
Twelth                      Immoral, idiot of highest order, hard working , extravagant

I repeat the above are general in nature and each individual horsocope needs to be analysed taking into the consideration of various placement in the chart and other aspects

projenator

Post by projenator » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:28 am

Just to cool down and get everyone back to focus, a quick HUMOUR break.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6YXQyjz7BA

mysbcrs

Post by mysbcrs » Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:43 am

Well for Rahu's sake ..

Proj - Very appropriate humour break. Aptly brings out the consequences of communication barriers (apparent and hidden).

For e.g, my understanding of Rishiji's remarks on Ayanmsha was:

"Are we looking up an Oriya Dictionary to understand Bengali?". There are many similarities between the two. But it can never be as good as looking up Bengali Dictionary.

What is NOT implied in this is "This thread is on Bengali, why discuss Oriya?"

Well, I believe we may have some take aways on effects of nodes if we dissect this (communication and (mis)understanding) lol:

CRS

Return to “Vedic Astrology”