Second marriages:- Just completed my 1000th Post :-).Nice experience

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:20 am

Certain wrote:
biltu wrote:^^^ I addressing at Rohiniranjan jii
not you hehehhehh  :smt005  :smt005
Lol...Read your posts again , you quoted me and there is no other one addressed and write from now onwards in apt format and apt addressee clearly mentioned so that it doesnt create confusion. You are utterly funny.
Ya me too! For a second there I was wondering if Biltu was suspecting if Certain and Rohiniranjan are one and the same person with two i.d.s :-)

Stuff like that does happen on Internet, as I have been told by some moderators ;-)

Love, Light, ALL IS ONE!! :smt002

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:42 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
Certain wrote:
biltu wrote:^^^ I addressing at Rohiniranjan jii
not you hehehhehh  :smt005  :smt005
Lol...Read your posts again , you quoted me and there is no other one addressed and write from now onwards in apt format and apt addressee clearly mentioned so that it doesnt create confusion. You are utterly funny.
Ya me too! For a second there I was wondering if Biltu was suspecting if Certain and Rohiniranjan are one and the same person with two i.d.s :-)

Stuff like that does happen on Internet, as I have been told by some moderators ;-)

Love, Light, ALL IS ONE!! :smt002

Oh Yes! it does sometimes, a bit rare though; biltu and Rohiniranjan are too 'diverse' personalities :smt003 .

Raman is proud having made 1000 posts; and mostly meaningful.
biltu is facing his 'karma', and as I guessed before he would feel/turn lighter and would lack focus/seriousness; but its only for a year since predicted.

Sometimes in life we do good, and yet lose time.
I guess time waits for no one as the 'Rolling stones' once sang; but time catches up too :)

And 'Second marriage', I wonder--- for biltu. He is still young; and he can afford that :smt005

Rishi

biltu

Post by biltu » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:33 pm

RishiRahul wrote: And 'Second marriage', I wonder--- for biltu. He is still young; and he can afford that :smt005

Rishi
ha ha funny..... :smt083

My fantasy --- I have 10 wives and all those are loving, charming and very sexy   :smt050

ahhh, whenever I think of it I feel very much pleasant, all those wives are surrounding at me and I am chatting with them with love words, some time I do naughty things with them. That is my very pleasant fantasy  :smt060

In ancient history of India those king were very lucky who has lots of wives.

P.S. --- If it is possible in real life I will sure marry lots of girls. but never divorce any one of them.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:41 pm

biltu wrote:
RishiRahul wrote: And 'Second marriage', I wonder--- for biltu. He is still young; and he can afford that :smt005

Rishi
ha ha funny..... :smt083

My fantasy --- I have 10 wives and all those are loving, charming and very sexy   :smt050

ahhh, whenever I think of it I feel very much pleasant, all those wives are surrounding at me and I am chatting with them with love words, some time I do naughty things with them. That is my very pleasant fantasy  :smt060

In ancient history of India those king were very lucky who has lots of wives.

P.S. --- If it is possible in real life I will sure marry lots of girls. but never divorce any one of them.

HAHA...!

A bengali poet/writer/philosopher once wrote:

Aasha shayi rongeen kaanch  (hopes are like [rose-colored] glass pieces!

<LOL>

Polygamy in most civilized nations is a punishable criminal offence!

Passions, vacuuous fantasies, REALITY!

Certain

Post by Certain » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:23 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Great to see that Certain is Certainly Alive & Well @ MB...and Enjoys Humour too.

Thanks,

RishiRahul
I missed this post. Yes I am alive and enjoying few things if not all. :) Hope you are doing good too.

Return to “Vedic Astrology”