death time

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

matmazel38

death time

Post by matmazel38 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:33 pm

I wonder how to calculate the death time in vedic astrology ?

Milind

Calculation of Death !!!

Post by Milind » Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:44 am

***Methods of calculation of Time of Death***

1. Death can be calculated through Gochara Saturn with its combinations with Horoscope's Saturn, Sun and Planets which are Badly Affected.
2. Owner of 8th House and its Combinations with other Planets.
3. Dasas.
4. 8th House's 6th/8th House and related Combinations.
5. Ashtak-Varga Calcuations.
6. Nakshatras in 8th House

More information and explaination is given in "SPIRITUALITY AND ASTROLOGY" section's Page 3. It is explained through an example. Please go through it.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:39 am

But plz don't calculate that, it is bad enough to be able to calculate it, without actually calculating it & telling the person, I would highly recommend any professional, amatuer astrologer or hobbyist not to calculate this.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:34 pm

What about living factors, don't they count?

Genes?
Living , city contra country
Food..Healty contra Big Mac
exercise contra TV all day
Work safe or unsecure

and so on and so on...there is to many factors to calculate such thing with even 50% hit, that leave death to when it comes.

Samson

Post by Samson » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:44 pm

I think people are in a hurry to find out when they are going to die because they are sick of living.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:30 am

LOL Samson.

Rutho all that u said the "Living factors" are also counted, when we where born & it reflects in our horoscope, that is how death time is predicted. But still I would like it if no one does it, becuase it gives the person a negative feel & also if wrongly predicted (even rightly for that matter) can cause a lot of trouble.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:46 am

If that is predicted, then you must believe that all what happen to you are " laid in brick" and you are only here on earth like a robot to walk the way the creator have drawn for you.

That was quiet a thought, but it don't work for me.

Why? Because we have a brain, because we all behave in very different ways, there are no group there are homogen.  We might have some qualitys together, but the diverse is much greater on other qualityes.

If you take 2 kids with same name, same birthplace, same birthtime, then you would say these two kids would behave in the same way, even if the genes from the parents are different, the one family is wealty, the other is very poor. one move from the city to a nice contryside the other had to live by the docks....I shall not predict who live longest...but it would be strange if they died at the same time.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:35 am

I read this somewhere, I will come back to explain it, but here it is "While the reason/nature of your birth maybe be usual or unusual, your life henceforth will be subject to all the usual laws of nature of this world."

Samson

Post by Samson » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:43 am

How come everyone is so hooked on death around here, I don't get it.

vpb365

calculation of death

Post by vpb365 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:22 am

first we have to decide,tobe or not to be,depanding upon age,health,mental state in present context.it is un- ethical to predict death without considering above things.for example one person came to me ,for prediction of his father's death,i gave it as per my knowledge and calculations. WHY?-because that person is immobile since last 8 years due to paralysis ,imagine his ordeal.death means freedom for him.so i think it's allright to predict death in such cases.and for prediction--analyze--dasha /  7th lord/2nd lord/8th lord/12th lord (past effects also)/syncronize with present gocher /past gocher / and one more important thing--analyze chart sof person's spouse &other prominient family members ,as they also provide some vital clues.

Return to “Vedic Astrology”