why different birt chart!

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

cool cat

why different birt chart!

Post by cool cat » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:30 pm

Can any one explain me the reason as to why I don’t  have a constant birth chart.

History about this:  after my birth my parents seek an astrologer who made an birth chart for me!  Whenever my parents use to show that janampatri, almost all astrologer used to say “I will study a lot and will excel in studies every time” but this was not the  thing going with me in real life. I did have gap in my education and my edu. Is all concerned with uncertainty.

This difference in readings of astrologer leed me into the discovery of astrology.

I tried with many things to get my correct janampatri.
I  did got two same result; surely different from my first janampatri with variation in three planets position. Those two were computer generated; therefore I suppose they were same.

Then my family gave my dob tob and pob to one of the so called expert astrologer to find out the details about my future.  But to my astonishment he gave entirely different  janampatri chart on me and also much of wrong predictions which were not at all correlated with my past and my present …. Don’t know about my future.

I am surprised as why I get different birth chart every time.

I request anybody as to give my birth chart so that I can clarify my doubts.

My place of birth : Delhi
My date of birth : 9th august 1983
My time of birth : 2:15 pm   (14:15 hrs.)

Help me please!

Milind

Post by Milind » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:31 am

Hi,

I just saw your Horoscope, so far Horoscope Mathematics is concern if I go by your claim of change in Horoscope then Time of Birth should change by either 40 minutes before your birth or 80 minutes after your birth. In other words, your birth time should be 13.35 hrs (1.30 Afternoon) or 15.35 hrs (3.35 Afternoon). This is a tentative time, error of margin could be 5-10 minutes plus or minus. It means if we increase or decrease your Birth Time, there will be no difference in Ascadent and so do in Planetary Positions.

If you know Horoscope Science better  then its OK, because, most of the Astrologers make 3 Horoscopes (Janam, Rashi and Navamansh) in Native's Chart with Dasas. For a newby it could be confusing. In some cases (Not in Yours) if Moon is in Ascadent then both Birth and Rashi Horoscopes are same. In rare cases ascadent in Birth and Navamansha Horoscopes also same but Planetary position always varies in Navamansha case.

Your Moon is in Leo on 1 degree. I thought it could change but again that is also not possible as approx. 2 Hours are required to Moon to move by one degree. So it is also cancelled.

By seeing jupiter in Ascadent, its clear that Native will make enough growth in Education, but Education is a very broad term, we normally refer to Academics only. Education could be Experiencing, enjoying Art, Research in scientific field Etc. Secondly, delays and year lapses in education could be little effects compared to overall education and carrier of Native.

I hope I have cleared some of your querries, please post your problems in question so that clear predioctions and remedies can be given.

God Bless you !!!

cool cat

cau u tell me about my career and job?

Post by cool cat » Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:28 pm

hi milind

thank u very much for replying my query! thanks a lot
can u further tell me about my career and job prospects. currently i am like in the middle of ocean with no oars in my hand, just daggling regarding my career. the things i want to achieve seems only a dream!

can u help!

Milind

Post by Milind » Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:21 am

Lord Jupiter has changed to Scrpio yesterday while Saturn will come to Leo on 1st november. This will give a major boost to your carrier. If you plan to learn it will be beneficial but choose the education which will give you professional Experience, I mean you will start a business later. The business prospectus is also good but stilll it has 6-8 months time.

Your carrier will be mostly in Service Industry but your growth will be slow and steady. There will be no one night fortune for you.

There will be a dramatic change after start of the new year which will help you to overcome on previous bad experiences. Try to control your temper, during odd days we must wait to find the right opportunity. Soon it will come.

Right now, your Venus Mahadasa and Mercury antardasa is going bit well, your Gochara Jupiter and saturn were odd created failures and frustrations too. I am not saying that the coming time is 100% colourful but yes it will help you to settle mentally and financially too.

Take care of your Father's Health. You are running through Saturn Saadhesaati, Avoid Fights, Arrogance and worship God Daily. If possible every Saturday go to Hanuman Temple and Offer Prayer.take some edible oil, see your face in it 3 times and donate to hanuman Temple or any Temple on Saturday.

Feed Black Cow (try for black cow or any cow will do) with Laddu made up of Atta. It should be done once only, it will bring good luck to you. Only thing is that while feeding the cow, cow's tounge should touch your palm (sounds crazy, but its effective).

Drop 200 gms Revdis (made up of Sesame and Gud preferably, Sugar will also do) in a River or Stream on Tuesday to wash of Bad effects of Mars.

Take blessings from Elders. Take blessings from Parents. Avoid Fights with Siblings.

God Bless You !!! God Bless All !!!

Return to “Vedic Astrology”