Mismatch of nadi astrology kundali and vedic astrology-- possibilities

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

srikany

Mismatch of nadi astrology kundali and vedic astrology-- possibilities

Post by srikany » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:06 am

Respected  members,

I happened get a nadi reading done for myself and the astrolger was very accurate as far as my family details,date of birth, and time or birth are concerned. However, the details of the planets according to the nadi manuscripts does not match the one arrived at using the date,time, and place in the vedic method.

I would like to know if this is possible and how to address this anomoly.

I am sending you the details for your analysis

Date of birth 15 march 1979
Place of birth Piduguralla town - Near Guntur city-Andhra pradesh, India
Time of birth: between 14;30 hrs to 1515 hrs.

Placement of planets according to the nadi astrologer are as follows.

Sun in the 12th - Sun in the twelfth house
Mercury in the 12th - Mercury in the twelfth house
Mars in the 11th - Mars in the eleventh house
Venus in the 10th - Venus in the tenth house
Moon in the 6th - Moon in the sixth house
Saturn in the 5th - Saturn in the fifth house
Jupiter in the 4th - Jupiter in the forth house

Milind

Post by Milind » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:04 pm

It has happened with me too. They say, it is Correct. In my case two Planets changed the Signs.

Firstly Venus which is in Gemini (in 1st Degree) went to Taurus (I thought thats OK, as Venus moved to Gemini in the Night, just before the Morning I born)

But Saturn which is Leo (in 1st Degree) went to Cancer (I thought this is serious as it will atleast take 15 days to change one Degree - Actually it takes 30 days, if we neglect the 10 Months Retrogade Periods in 2.5 years.)

And last but not the least, they changed my Aries Ascadent to Taurus, means clear change of Half an Hour in Birth Period.

I did not Fight with them (Vashistha Naadi), just for Fun I tested at (Agasti Naadi) again same thing happened.

CONCLUSION - IT MIGHT BE A DIFFERENT ALMANAC WHICH WAS USED BY OUR ACESTORS TO WRITE NAADIS.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:33 am

Milind you have rightly pointed out . There are two Panchangam that  are adopted. One is the Muni vakya Panchangam, . This almanac is written based on what the great saints have seen in the planetary motion. The other is Ganitha Panchagam , which is written based on mathematical calculation of various movement of Planets. Hence the difference. For instance , according to Rishi (MUNI) Vakya Panchagam, Saturn is still in cancer and would be transting to Leo only Next year some where in later part., while according to other almanac  Saturn has shifted to Leo already.

srikany

Post by srikany » Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:16 am

Thanks for the replies group members,

Yes it does seem logical that the two systems are based on different almanacs.

Will the deductions be the same for everyone even if there is a mismatch in the placement of the planets.

Return to “Vedic Astrology”