Bangladesh VS INDIA First match -world cup

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

govardhanvt

Bangladesh VS INDIA First match -world cup

Post by govardhanvt » Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:52 pm

Is chandrastama cause for India playing badly today

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:16 pm

Is Bhuddi karaka Mercury influenced and afflicted by Rahu and Moon in chandrastama, influence Rahul Dravid to take wrong decision of fielding and now paying the price  Expert give your views.

tears

Post by tears » Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:28 pm

I am firm beliver in astrology but here I wont agree with the question posted.I mean we are more than 100 cores, we have more passion for cricket than them, we have on paper one of the gretest team... BUT what we dont have is the application of the ability.
DON'T BLAME THE STARS BLAME THE PLAYERS!!!!

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:07 am

tears wrote:I am firm beliver in astrology but here I wont agree with the question posted.I mean we are more than 100 cores, we have more passion for cricket than them, we have on paper one of the gretest team... BUT what we dont have is the application of the ability.
DON'T BLAME THE STARS BLAME THE PLAYERS!!!!
Film-Stars,Cricket-Stars,why world is giving name to human like a "Star".
Everyone is star in this world,Mother is Moon,Father is Sun,Mars is brother,Mercury is sister,Jupiter is teacher,Venus is wife or husband,Saturn is Grand father,Rahu is father in law,ketu is nephew.it is family introduction.and in world Moon is people,Sun is government,Mercury is Business,Jupiter is knwoledge,Venus is vehicles,Saturn is judge of court,Rahu is amusement,ketu is supporters.
In the cricket,Moon is match watchers,Sun is organizers,Mercury is ball and media,Mars is strength,Jupiter is Empires, Venus is playground,Saturn is boundary wall of play ground,Rahu is suddenly gains of Runs,and counting of Runs,Ketu are players.
If India win the toss,then first house of India,and seventh of Bangaladesh.
2nd,5th 11th,of India give intimations of wining to India,8th,11th,5th give results for the Bangaladesh.
Make calculations and give results,I am waiting from your side?

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:41 am

Tears

Both Pakisthan and India had Chandrastama.
The result proved the consequence of Chandrastma.  The only difference, while India had Taurus as ascendant, Pakisthan it is Aries. Moon was placed in Bhadhakastan from Asc and that made the big difference and Pakisthan not only lost the match but also are out of the tournament. None could have expected such an upset for Pakisthan. On 19th When India is going to play Barmuda, transit jupiter would aspect Moon and hence I am of the opinion, that India would not only win, but with good score , that is desired for the sustinance in the tournament.

If you have seen the commentator's comment, I do not remember the name who was in the station along with charu and mandira, he said" it was the mind set of Indian players, which was responsible for such a debacle'

Now I think you would appreciate the Power of the Planets. I was not blaming Planets, nor blaming the Players . My emphasis was to highlight the strength of the Planets and their influence on this world.

I end this  with the statement by Lord Shiva " ASTROLOGY CAN NEVER GO WRONG ONLY ASTROLOGER CAN GO WRONG"

Regards
V.T.GOVARDHAN

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:52 am

govardhanvt wrote: " ASTROLOGY CAN NEVER GO WRONG ONLY ASTROLOGER CAN GO WRONG"

Regards
V.T.GOVARDHAN
Dear,
If Astrology make bad effects on Astrologers,some effects of Sun on the Mercury,more and more egos in mind to give prediction by own mind,and not having good communications from others,it means Stars are response able,for making good or bad with prediction maker   :smt015

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:48 am

Will India win the Toss and Elect to Bat first today?

Astro views solicited

Milind

Post by Milind » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:06 pm

I think India will lose the Toss. Its my First Thought.

Milind

Something Intersesting !!!

Post by Milind » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:20 pm

Hi, I got this somewhere on Web. Hope everything will happen as per these Calculations... (Though I don't have hope in this.)
I know these are co-incidances but just for Fun I am posting it here. Hope everyone will co-relate it with some other things happened previously.

Trivia - 1

Year 1981

1. Prince Charles got married
2. Liverpool crowned Champions of Europe
3. Australia lost the Ashes
4. Pope Died

2 years later India won the world Cup!!!

Year 2005

1. Prince Charles got married
2. Liverpool crowned Champions of Europe
3. Australia lost the Ashes
4. Pope Died
2 years later will India win the world Cup ?????

Trivia -2

1982 Football World Cup won by Italy
1983 Cricket World Cup won by India

2006 Football World Cup won by Italy
2007 Cricket World Cup: INDIA ???

WILL THIS HAPPEN???

LAST WORLD CUP ALSO, SOMEONE HAD GIVEN SUCH CALCULATIONS ABOUT THE PREVIOUS WORLD CUP WINNER CAPTAIN'S BATTING STYLE (LEFT/RIGHT). IT SAID THAT SINCE SAURAV GANGULY (OUR 2003 CAPTAIN) IS LEFT HANDER, INDIA WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP. REST WE ALL KNOW, WHAT HAPPENED IN FINALS !!!

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:31 pm

Nice way to bost atleast INDIANS........hope sum1 can boost our players also............ dnt know wat they really up2...i hav stopped watching indian cricket long tim ago..So dnt hav any expectation from any of our players.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:33 pm

Milind

Good prediction.  Bermuda won the toss, and elected to field. Can you pur forth astro views how you predicted that?

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:08 pm

The presence of Moon in Vrishaba, exaltation sign , that too being Rasiadhipathi, aspected by Jupiter a natural benefic, I am of the view India will win this match today against Srilank

Milind

Post by Milind » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:16 pm

Yes. Definately. But will face initial Hiccups in Batting.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:29 pm

We lost the match. India 185 all out, in 43.3 overs. "Sri Lanka beat India by 69 runs."

I think India is out of the series, but I don't know why I have this feeling that Bermuda might just win their first ODI against Bangladesh on 25 March, then again it might be the consipracy theory I heard.

Milind

Post by Milind » Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:31 am

We must think Positively. Certainly, Indian Cricket is beyond Predictions... Ha ha ha .

Return to “Vedic Astrology”