7th house

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:24 pm

Hi Krishan ji,

I do not give reading here and thats my personal choice. And i give this advise
generally to people who put their query as an interest in astrology but other wise
they do not have much inclination(other than reading their own chart or just wana to know a bit..)
instead just want reading for themseleves  or their close ones
and this is not a problem, since being part of this forum for long I have seen them
coming around quite often..But y to put it as an interest in discusion forum,
just simply ask question in reading forum.

Moreover they end up pusing their quesion in some oter threads

Also this lead to wrong reading coz question is broken,like :-

1.My sade satti has started wat shud i expect
2.Wat is going to happen in Rahu dasa
3.My rahu is in 7th house will my wife love me ???
AND so on.......................... :)

Moreover when we have reading forum where exp and learned members like Avam ji, astro_schlr ji,babulji,
Rishirahul ji, proj ji and many others.... do give their replies wat is the use of putting ur question in
discussion forum.
Our moderator do keep on moving them to reading forum but i just wish we have some basic
understanding of respecting our place of learning...and I do that :) in my own way may be...

I may be bit strong in my words/ believes but this is coz i respect this divine subject.

I hope clarified your doubt. :)

Regardsm
Raman

Krishnakumar M R

Post by Krishnakumar M R » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:08 pm

My Dear Raman,

I feel you are like my younger brother... Please be cool and calm... I am not finding fault on you...  As an elder brother I have asked about my doubts to you... And also I suggest, If we really feel the question is irrelevant, we all have an option to press irrelavant and can give our opinion... Instead of that we should not try giving attempt to give suggessions to others...  

I agree with you and even every body who started learning or learned treats Vedic astrology as a divine subject...  You may please go through my thread on "Pencil Drawings on God"...  You are welcome to give your comments on those kind of topics where we all can get some devine, spritual knowledge in our life...

Hope you know devine = spritual.... Vedic Astrology is a spiritual astrology... I do not want to say anything more than that... If a persons who is posting a topic in a different way, being a devine and spiritual person either we should try to educate him with our knowledge by giving what he requires and also extra by giving him a suggession to go through the subjects if he feels comfortable (But not asking or threatening or by undue influence).... I am sorry I am using so many accountancy and law related words.... Please bear with me my brother...

Your loving brother

Krishna

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:29 pm

Dear Krishan ji,
I think we just got an example right away.
Have a look at this topic  

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=65617
and you will understand What i was mentioning about  :smt003
Now do not you think it was a good topic started by Atul ji spoiled by a pesonal query trying to put as if this is vey relevant topic. and person is interested in discussion.

I m a calm person and being part of this forum and also a different peson I like taking initiative in my own way. Hope you understand.
Now let us not divert topic of this thread from its main topic to our own discussion. :)

Regards,
Raman

Code: Select all

hello Dr.Atul 

i am very satisfied after i read your article on the importance of the 1st house, 

i wanted to ask that , from the description i am giving below can you tell me if my 1st house is in good condition or not? 

my LAGNA is Makara , and it is occupied by SHUKRA , BUDHA & RAHU and SHANI is in Combustion in the 12th house with SURYA in Dhanu rashi. 

you can have a close look at my chart if you want; 

Date of birth: 2-January-1990 
Place of Birth: Khartoum, Sudan 
Time of birth: 08:20 am 

thanks in advance... 

shyam...

Krishnakumar M R

Post by Krishnakumar M R » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:39 pm

My Dear Brother Raman,

Elders, Gurujis, our sisters, brothers (including me) we all know you are a calm person... You are completely mistaken me...

But my humble request is to follow or just press "report as inappropriate post".  My dad Rhutoji & Guruji will take the appropriate action accordingly...

FYI... I have already reported this message as in-appropriate... (Attaching the same for your ref)

Raman Deep Singh wrote:Dear Krishan ji,
I think we just got an example right away.
Have a look at this topic  

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=65617
and you will understand What i was mentioning about  :smt003
Now do not you think it was a good topic started by Atul ji spoiled by a pesonal query trying to put as if this is vey relevant topic. and person is interested in discussion.

I m a calm person and being part of this forum and also a different peson I like taking initiative in my own way. Hope you understand.
Now let us not divert topic of this thread from its main topic to our own discussion. :)

Regards,
Raman

Code: Select all

hello Dr.Atul 

i am very satisfied after i read your article on the importance of the 1st house, 

i wanted to ask that , from the description i am giving below can you tell me if my 1st house is in good condition or not? 

my LAGNA is Makara , and it is occupied by SHUKRA , BUDHA & RAHU and SHANI is in Combustion in the 12th house with SURYA in Dhanu rashi. 

you can have a close look at my chart if you want; 

Date of birth: 2-January-1990 
Place of Birth: Khartoum, Sudan 
Time of birth: 08:20 am 

thanks in advance... 

shyam...
Attachments
untitled.JPG
untitled.JPG (32.97 KiB) Viewed 2337 times

metal9

Post by metal9 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:12 am

Respected members,

I just went through the earlier pages and found them quite interesting. I was so pleased to see a thread dedicated to the 7th house.

In my life, Relationships always spring a nasty surprise or i fail to see the storm coming by some way or the other. I kick up a storm too! (rarely though) Inspite of utmost care things always turn to the wrong. im 26/M.

Please guide me through this.

I went thru all the 28 pages and still had some queries.

My 7th house is quite important to my chart too. i guess the most important one.

I have Virgo asc, 3 planets are situated in the 7th house in pisces :- Sun, Moon and Mars.

My 7th lord Jupiter is in 3rd house in scorpio. aspecting 7th house. 3rd House also has Uranus(R).

I had some queries regarding this, kindly help:-

1. Does jupiter aspect cancel the manglik dosha caused by mars in 7th house?

2. Jupiter in 3rd also has retro. Uranus with it, does that reduce the positivity of jupiters aspect? in turn affect the 7th house? It sure has wrecked havoc for the 3rd. :) lol.

3. Does sun or mars OR both cause break-ups and problems in 7th house?

4. How do the 3 planets positioning describe my spouse? In d9 chart also, the jupiter is in sagittarius, house 5, (leo asc) also aspects 7th i think, does that too play a part?

5.How effective is the chandra-mangala yoga in 7th house?

These are a few of my queries, i humbly request our members to guide me through this.

Thanking you.

sincerely,

Metal9

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:07 pm

Hi Metal9,
Ur query seems to be more of a personal query.
It would be better if you give your details in reading forum direcelt and get an answer instead of asking
these broken queries coz this will confuse you more.

If your query is for discussion then plese start with your opinion on the queries.
We will definetely have a good discussion.

Regards,
Raman

metal9

Post by metal9 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:14 am

Respected Ramanji,

I got it mixed up. I will surely post it in the reading forum too.

Im pretty amateur at this, so please overlook my mistakes and enlighten me please.

As per what i have read on various sites and my half-cooked dangerous info,

Im still learning, i just wrote what i know from my chart. Havent really gone id depth of other charts.

1. Sun in 7th house does act like mars, during the dasa (or in the smaller dasas with ketu or rahu) it can cause a break up or problems begin to crop up. depending on other things too, but Sun can cause problems.

2. Moon in 7th gives a good looking spouse, but it make the person himself prone to roving in these matters. Fond of the opposite sex.

3. Mars in 7th is ofcourse potent. But in pisces makes it less volatile.

4. But all of the above do get oppressed to a great extent cause of the Jupiters aspect, (Jup in 3rd).... does it mean all kanya lagna people are fortunate in matters of  marriage/partnerships?

5. Since 7th house is pisces, for kanya lagna which is a a very feminine sign, All the fierce planets become less potent.Fiery planets in water. Plus Lord of 7Th here is Jupiter who is a friendly planet plus aspects the 7th so overall effect is reduced.

6.Regarding Chandra-mangal yoga, it depends on which one of them moon or mars is more powerful in that conjunction. I read that in the 7th house moon is more powerful and hence makes the Yoga more auspicious than not. Its a good wealth giving yoga.

7. Sun and moon together makes the spouse good looking n affectionate n all (courtesy moon) but at the same time career oriented, independent and also too an extent dominating( due to sun). The pisces sign helps a lot, was it scorpio or some masculine sign, i think all the features would have amplified in their own ways.

Ramanji as of now this is all i have figured out.

I started off with my chart n am trying to study 2 of my friends charts too, trying to correlate their life n how their charts are built.

One of them has Saturn(R) in Libra in 7th house. Aries Asc. Relatioships cause him a lot of pain. As they say Saturn makes you learn lessons but then in the end you come out stronger and wiser.

I hope to hear from you and other respected members too.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Metal9

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:02 pm

Hi metal9 ji,
It sems u r interested, why dont u join our learning forum for learning astrology
Its on this site and for free.

Regards,
Raman

metal9

Post by metal9 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:40 pm

Hello Ramanji,

Thank you for the encouragement.

I shall learn slowly, astrology is phenomenal.

Its very vast though, innumerable possibilities, and not really helping the matter is that im a double Piscean and Aquarian Mercury, so patience is not one of my virtues. LOL.

Also some other resposibilities.

Thank you Ramanji.

Regards,

Metal9.

Return to “Vedic Astrology”