ONLY FOR BEGINNERS IN JYOTISH-ASTROLOGY

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:28 pm

sammymakwan wrote:So in your mind what exactly is astrology ?? You are beginner so you have to knowledge of upcoming events in astrology, and to read daily astrology from newspaper. First learn about Birth chart, meanings of signs it's helps you to know about astrology.
I shall try to sincerely follow your kind and generous tip. You will be happy to know that this little ant has stopped reading newspaper astro-columns and those given in Jyotish magazines long ago because after a certain point, they do not even provide entertainment anymore :-(

Please educate us, Sir, with what is in your mind about the purpose and utility of astrological divination.

Yours gratefully,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:26 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
sammymakwan wrote:So in your mind what exactly is astrology ?? You are beginner so you have to knowledge of upcoming events in astrology, and to read daily astrology from newspaper. First learn about Birth chart, meanings of signs it's helps you to know about astrology.
I shall try to sincerely follow your kind and generous tip. You will be happy to know that this little ant has stopped reading newspaper astro-columns and those given in Jyotish magazines long ago because after a certain point, they do not even provide entertainment anymore :-(

Please educate us, Sir, with what is in your mind about the purpose and utility of astrological divination.

Yours gratefully,

Rohiniranjan

SADLY (but NOT oddly) enough, *Sammy jee* never responded back ...!
If the *handle* is still lurking here, is encouraged to read (with QUIET passion and all portals OPEN...):

viewtopic.php?t=83472

Love, Light, Reality!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

Re: A typical PUBLIC request on Internet Jyotish_peeths...

Post by Rohiniranjan » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:38 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:Pranam Gurujano

Mai yah jaan-na chahta hoo ke mera acha samay kab aayega.
financial wise, mai kab strong banuga,

2013 saal kaisa hai mera aur mere pariwaar ke leeya
mere ko bohot tensions rahti hai sabhi prakar kee
aur confidence ki bohot kami rahti hai

please suggest some upaya's and please tell me when is my good time
going to start.

Thanks everyone

dob 28 nov 1976
tob 5.15 am
city Gwalior ( M.P)

A typical query! It seems as coming from me, but meant to be the seed for the following messages from me! Sorry for any confusion thus created in January this year! Those were rather revealing times!

Maybe the BLOG had already started back in this thread!!  :smt004

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Rohiniranjan

WHY MOON used as the SEED...?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:14 am

Leaving aside the lagna (ascendant) - based Dashas (chara and other karaka based and so on so forth), ever wonder why the other flavour of Dashas, namely, the nakshatra-based ones, Vimshottary being the favourite in recent times begins based on where the moon was at an individual's birth?

While analyzing moon-based dashas Have you ever taken into consideration the lunar phase or paksha, and its waxing or waning trend as appropriate, in which moon was at the birth epoch? Is that even a significant modifying or modulating factor?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”