rahu tula vargottam in seventh house with lord of seventh venus exalted in twelth house

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

abhayr

rahu tula vargottam in seventh house with lord of seventh venus exalted in twelth house

Post by abhayr » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:07 am

hello friends :)
           my dob is 15feb 1977 and my birth time is 10:25 am and birth place is mumbai.........i am undergoing rahu mahadasha where rahu holds the status of being vargottam, i wanna know when in this period i will get married and how will be my spouse in appearance and behaviour .also will i have a successful married life? and please let me know about any untoward incidents that might take place.
thank you
reards
abhay

abhayr

Re: rahu vargottam in seventh house with lord of seventh'venus'exalted in twelth house, please chk

Post by abhayr » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:03 am

abhayr wrote:hello friends :)
           my dob is 15feb 1977 and my birth time is 10:25 am and birth place is mumbai.........i am undergoing rahu mahadasha where rahu holds the status of being vargottam, i wanna know when in this period i will get married and how will be my spouse in appearance and behaviour .also will i have a successful married life? and please let me know about any untoward incidents that might take place.
thank you
reards
abhay

hemal_bhach

Re: rahu vargottam in seventh house with lord of seventh'venus'exalted in twelth house, please chk

Post by hemal_bhach » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:14 am

abhayr wrote:
thank you
reards
abhay
Dear abhay,

Seevnth house having rahu in libra and venus its lord placed in 12th house which is house of immigration, foreign lands, bed pleasures, loss detachmentetc.  I dont hve the idea of other grahs but it preliminairly suggests that 7th house is marriage partnership, business etc..and Rahu is a karak of foreigners..So the preliminary indiciations suggest that you would marry a foreigner and your general well being and marriage life would get a boost if you do so, and setle abroad...Shukra or venus in 12th house is very good as such but from the point of view of emancipation, and spiritually going ahead..Staying native, would help you go ahead in thspiritual direction, but concerning marriage life, some complications may arise in native country.

hemal_bhach

Post by hemal_bhach » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:14 am

abhayr wrote:
thank you
reards
abhay
Dear abhay,

Seevnth house having rahu in libra and venus its lord placed in 12th house which is house of immigration, foreign lands, bed pleasures, loss detachmentetc.  I dont hve the idea of other grahs but it preliminairly suggests that 7th house is marriage partnership, business etc..and Rahu is a karak of foreigners..So the preliminary indiciations suggest that you would marry a foreigner and your general well being and marriage life would get a boost if you do so, and setle abroad...Shukra or venus in 12th house is very good as such but from the point of view of emancipation, and spiritually going ahead..Staying native, would help you go ahead in thspiritual direction, but concerning marriage life, some complications may arise in native country.

abhayr

Post by abhayr » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:53 pm

thanks hemal sir,
               but can you tell me how will be my spouse in appearance and behaviour, will she be influenced by venus since venus is my seventh lord?
also rahu is in chitra nakshatra which belongs to mars and in my horoscope mars is exalted in tenth house forming ruchak yoga where as venus is forming malavya yoga from the moon.

hemal_bhach

Post by hemal_bhach » Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:55 am

abhayr wrote:thanks hemal sir,
               but can you tell me how will be my spouse in appearance and behaviour, will she be influenced by venus since venus is my seventh lord?
also rahu is in chitra nakshatra which belongs to mars and in my horoscope mars is exalted in tenth house forming ruchak yoga where as venus is forming malavya yoga from the moon.
Hi there,

I actually dont understand your confusion, or question. Exalted venus in 12th house is good, In fact it is in your kundli and if you decide to go ahead for spiritualism, these are indications that you have the strength to curtail your desires, and since it is in 12th house that would lead you to concentrate on path of spirtual.

Your question about your spouse under influence of venus or not seems to be a shallow one..What you actually mean by it. Venus is a Benefic grah and generally when found alone and that to exalted, gives good results...Unless its under influence of any malefic grah by drishti or conjunction.  sometimes under influence of chandra also, there are different results.

Hemal

abhayr

Post by abhayr » Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:26 am

respected sir
                  by influence i meant whetner my wife will have characteristics of venus since venus is the lord of seventh house.
                  and also i want to understand venus when in twelth it bestows material comforts so how it can divert me to spiritualism
thank you
regards
abhay

abhayr

Post by abhayr » Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:34 am

sir actually i am curious to know about my marriage and my profession during my rahu dasha
thank you
regards
abhay

asmita

Post by asmita » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:45 pm

hi how are you

abhayr

Post by abhayr » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:35 pm

hey asmita
               i am doin great ,how about you?

astrobhadauria

Re: rahu tula vargottam in seventh house with lord of seventh venus exalted in twelth house

Post by astrobhadauria » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:48 pm

thank you
reards
abhay
Abhay Birth Chart is releted to a Saint
I seen the birth chart and find,in the department of Dharma (Religion) Jupiter,Ketu,and Moon having relations with each other.In the department of Arth (Money) Mars and Mercury,in the Department of Kama (Next generation) there are Rahu and Sun,and in the Department of Moksha (Satisfaction) are Saturn and Venus.
Meaning of Jupiter with Ketu and Moon in the Department of Dharma (Personal matters etc.
In your birth chart Jupiter is the lord of religions,Luck,and knowledge,from 9th house,making expenditure,giving journey,and Satisfaction from world.here Ketu (Supporter) is making good command on the world by the giving ideas for talking,writing,speeches,making more and more studies,giving ideas to make family social groups,and having full faith of oppositions,like educations re4lated to how much troubles becomes by the life mate,and giving way to go in the religious and paranormal places.Always having connectivities with religious and related to paranormal sciences,like Moon,it is the symbol of religious related people,Luck related people,grand religious places,by the physical matters.
This combinations going in personal family matters,like a alone son,and only son of father,care in childhood by grand mother or maternal grand mother,or by the religious mother.Ketu giving Jataa,and Dadhee,like a saint.Jupiter making grand post in the religious or religious and social groups.
Meaning of Mars with Mercury in the Arth (Money) Department Physical money,money through service,money through work of father,and through government etc.

In the department of money,there are not any star in the 2nd house,it means no money through personal activities,there are money through religions and faith related works,tenth house is the 2nd house from 9th house,and this is showing money through 9th house,the money save in tenth house,is the results of the religions,and this is like the works,works in the Mars related fields,work in the Mercury related fields,mixer of Mars and Mercury,soft and hard works,communication and making technical ways in the Mercury related things.Next in free time..........wait !

abhayr

Post by abhayr » Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:46 am

yes sir
       i will wait for your next reply........
regards
abhay

abhayr

Post by abhayr » Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:45 pm

sir i am still awaiting your reply...........

Return to “Vedic Astrology”