Eight planets in aspect!

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Vedicguru

Post by Vedicguru » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:25 pm

To, Rohiniranjan

Have you seen another post by suresh asking the meaning if ketu in pieces.

He is asking separate questions for the same chart. Why?

Why should any astrologer waste his time on one chart again and again.

One day he asked for ketu in pieces, some other day he asked for aspects and both without giving birth details. Next time he will ask for something else. Why should astrologer open day after day same file. It is better to give reading at one time itself.

That is why I suggested him to give birth details and get his total reading done and I assumed that he will post in Vedic astrology reading forum and not in Vedic astrology section.

I just made a suggestion and it was useful for him. Rhutobello deleted it, I got upset and criticized him. I don't understand one thing, if Rhutobello does not understand Vedic astrology, why he is interfering in this forum.

You are advised to make research first, and then comment.

srsmanian

8 planets in aspects

Post by srsmanian » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:35 pm

Moon is in aspect only if the chhaya graha  Rahu's aspect is considered as acceptable. General belief is "the nodes do not aspect" nor do they have any house of their own, though the  houses of debilitation/ exaltation are given as Vrishabha& Vrishchika in some texts, same as that of Moon (Sounds logical). The  aspect worth it's salt is that of lagna lord Jupiter on the 10th house involving parivarthana.Even that is sullied by 3rd & 8th lord Venus. However the Jupiter mercury combination indicates successful profession.The mutual aspect of Sun & Mars gives leadership qualities& managerial skills, but at the same time the native may tend to become arrogant, obstinate and fond of gambling.The Rahu Ketu axis on 1st & 7th is a blot.Even Sun- saturn 6/8 parivarthana may turn detrimental during the dasa of either.
A point not connected to the topic. 'Wordy duals' in this forum are  fine if they provide 'value addition' to  benefit of everyone.

Return to “Vedic Astrology”