Guru Rahu Association

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

siva

Re: To Respected RohiniRanjanji

Post by siva » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:59 am

An exercise for interested readers:

Q1. Find the different values of x.
n(Jupiter+Rahu)= n (Jupiter) + n(Rahu) =x , given n= Aries, Taurus, Gemini respectively.

Q2. Suppose Operator ‘x’ denotes a planetary aspect and y= Sun, Moon, Mars, Saturn, Mercury, Venus in the same order, find the following:
y x n (Jupiter+Rahu)=?

Q3. If L denotes Lagna, find d/dt:

d/dt {n(Jupiter+Rahu)} whereL= 1 ->12

Answers expected only in mathematical language.  :smt003

(Just kidding!!)

Regards

Siva

deep90

Post by deep90 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:34 pm

Hi all,
I am Deepak 35 years, Engineer by qualification, in sales for last 5 years now....
I have Rahu and Guru in 9th house, Surya and Budh in 7th, Mangal in 6th, Shukra in 5th, ketu in 3rd and Shani in 2nd....
I dont have much knoledge about all this but am eager to know what effeects does it have on my professional career.
iI feel I am stuck in my career and the sailing is not smooth....
Any ideas/suggestions?

america.1

Post by america.1 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:23 pm

For some reason, Rahu and Ketu are always seen in the negative light.  I don't really understand it.  From what I've read about Rahu and Ketu, they are directly connected with Surya and Chandra's energies.  Rahu from what I've read is a signifier for obsession. Ketu is a signifier for disassociation.   Rahu and Ketu's results are supposed to be directly dependent on their location and their location's lord.  Ketu and Rahu generally reinforce each other.  If Rahu is in Aries and Ketu in Libra, Aries will be amplified and Libra will be de-amplified.  Obsessions will always cause the person to want to break boundaries.  Whether or not Rahu or Ketu lead to spirituality or materiality depend on the sign that the nodes are in.  Obsessions are always material in a certain sense, because the human mind has to correlate the obsession to something; meaning that the obsessions are egocentric and psycho-somatic.  The notion that Rahu is correlated to material things though, such as earthly things of value, as opposed to spirituality, is sort of a ridiculous concept.  Rahu and Ketu are essentially a combination of Suryas and Chandras energies in a balance of planetary collaboration.

Return to “Vedic Astrology”