Effect of Sun Opposite Jupiter

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

srinath

Effect of Sun Opposite Jupiter

Post by srinath » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:46 pm

Hello Mystic Board Members :) ,

Could you please share me your valuable suggestion on "Effect of Sun Opposite Jupiter"

:smt008
or
:smt014

lagna(1st house in scorpio/vrushchika)

2nd house & 5 house lord(jupiter is placed in 12th house(libra or tula) and 10th house lord(sun) is placed in 6th house(mesha or Aries).
In 6th house [SUN] & in 12th house [JUPITER] are opposite to each other.
[Ofcourse from 11th house mars is placed and is seeing 6th house]

I am eagerly waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Regards,
Srinath. :)

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:28 am

Sol oppose Jupiter:  This aspect would suggest an over-expanded ego.  This would also suggest that the drive to be noticed and to be considered important is a high priority.  Extravagence and pretension are other personality traits you may have to deal with.  Being overly optimistic or promising more than you can (or intend to) deliver may be some of the hardest obstacles to overcome.  On the positive side, this is a fairly creative aspect and you have the ability to charm those you deal with daily.

srinath

Post by srinath » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:22 pm

Thanks Sei,

Thanks for your valuable reply.  If you would like to give some precautions or alerts on this chart(from above chart) I will more happy.

Thanks for your valuable time,

Regards,
Srinath.

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:10 am

Um, sure...but first I have to ask, is this a Vedic chart?

Cheri Blossom

OUT OF WACK

Post by Cheri Blossom » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:16 pm

I am having a very difficult year so far. Nothing is going right, from love to finances.
It has to be a cycle Im in.  Nothing is balanced, and then when the full moon is appoaching or in full bloom,
I am hurting myself accidentaly every time I turn around.  Can someone tell me when my planets are going
to allow me to come out of this doom.
Dec 6, 1961 DOB Time 2:55 am Chicago Hights, ILL.
Reside now in Phoenix AZ :smt100 [/url]

srinath

Post by srinath » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:04 pm

Thanks sei,

I am very thankful to you, thanks for again looking into my chart.

Yes, above chart is Vedic Chart. Please post reply for above chart. As I am facing too much ups & downs in my life.

Thanks for your time,

Regards,
Srinath.

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:52 pm

Cheri Blossom, don't ever take that attitude.  You're not a victim to planetary power-plays, you control them and apply them in your life.  However, keep a stiff upper lip.  Jupiter is having a field day all over your Sol and Mars.  Don't let that Scorpio Luna get you down.

Srinath, I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to retract my statement.  I didn't know it was a Vedic chart.  I apologize.

Cheri Blossom

Post by Cheri Blossom » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:50 pm

I know what that means. Darn stinger has been nipping my in the ass for 8 months. Nothing to do short of insecticides.  LOL
Stiff lip and keep holding on to the reins.  Thanks

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:59 am

Hi,
Since this is a vedic atrology question, it is mved t its proper place.

RishiRahul

rajitha

Post by rajitha » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:41 pm

Sei,
  That is amazing. I have the same combination and your description matches me well. I did not know that it was because of Jupiter aspecting my Leo Sun.

hemal_bhach

Post by hemal_bhach » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:08 am

Sei no Senshi wrote:Sol oppose Jupiter:  This aspect would suggest an over-expanded ego.  This would also suggest that the drive to be noticed and to be considered important is a high priority.  Extravagence and pretension are other personality traits you may have to deal with.  Being overly optimistic or promising more than you can (or intend to) deliver may be some of the hardest obstacles to overcome.  On the positive side, this is a fairly creative aspect and you have the ability to charm those you deal with daily.
Sun opposite jupiter, is a great combination for spiritual devlopment..Like Moon opposite jupiter generates gaj kesari yoga, for mateiral world...I have experience that sun opp jupiter is great combination for gaj kesari yog, in the spiritual world...If you have good combinations of rahu/ketu and also venus at specific houses, u are bound to go ahead spiritually and also become famous...Explore this attribute of yours, if you have some inclination, and I am sure you would succeed

Hemal

srinath

Post by srinath » Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:46 pm

hemal_bhach wrote:
Sei no Senshi wrote:Sol oppose Jupiter:  This aspect would suggest an over-expanded ego.  This would also suggest that the drive to be noticed and to be considered important is a high priority.  Extravagence and pretension are other personality traits you may have to deal with.  Being overly optimistic or promising more than you can (or intend to) deliver may be some of the hardest obstacles to overcome.  On the positive side, this is a fairly creative aspect and you have the ability to charm those you deal with daily.
Sun opposite jupiter, is a great combination for spiritual devlopment..Like Moon opposite jupiter generates gaj kesari yoga, for mateiral world...I have experience that sun opp jupiter is great combination for gaj kesari yog, in the spiritual world...If you have good combinations of rahu/ketu and also venus at specific houses, u are bound to go ahead spiritually and also become famous...Explore this attribute of yours, if you have some inclination, and I am sure you would succeed

Hemal

Hi Hemal,

Thanks for clearing my doubts. Hereby I am attaching my chart. I would like to know whether I have any spiritual growth. Let me know if you noticed any important things.

Please look into my chart.

Thanks for your time,

Regards,
Srinath.
Attachments
13may1982.jpg
If you have time, please let me know whether if i have any spiritual growth or not.
13may1982.jpg (35.19 KiB) Viewed 3680 times

Return to “Vedic Astrology”