moon in 7th...??

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Kavita12345

moon in 7th...??

Post by Kavita12345 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:28 am

Is this right..moon in 7th brings unconventional marriage....love marriages??
Is this right???

kmfdm

Well Kind of i think in my personal opinion..

Post by kmfdm » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:57 pm

It may very well be love marriage or even someone you may have known for some time.. cause i have moon in my seventh house. however, i am not married yet..:( so i don't know for sure.

Kavita12345

Post by Kavita12345 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:10 am

Thnx KMFji!! I hope some expert astrologer can also give their feedback....hmm becus the possibility of love marriage is gone...but i am told that moon in 7th indicates a wonderful marriage. I am holding out hope that love does come back :)
 Anyway let's hope some astrologer gives feedback :) Thank you though for urs :)

myastroblog

my moon also in the 7th

Post by myastroblog » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:57 pm

hey there moon in the 7th, can mean delay in marriage.
dob:20th nov'72
place:nadiad, india.
time:6:00am
Last edited by myastroblog on Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pravin Kumar

Moon in 7th House

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:51 am

Aashnaji,

Moon in 7th House means your Life partner will be handsome like Moon and also romantic. This is my understanding from various astrologers I have met. Again no argument with any astrologers here as my knowledge is on heresay.

Pravin Kumar

Rohiniranjan

Re: moon in 7th...??

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:44 am

[quote="Ashna"]Is this right..moon in 7th brings unconventional marriage....love marriages??
Is this right???[/quote]

NOPE! It would be unwise to jump to that kind of conclusion! Now rahu would have been a different 'ask'!  But even there, a lot will depend on what rahu represents in a given chart and particularly based on whether it has a house to rule in the specific chart or *not*!

Rohiniranjan

shtl

moon in 7th house

Post by shtl » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:11 pm

does moon in 7th house only mean that the partner will be handsome and romantic. does it goes same for the native also?can a native also be good looking and romantic.

Kavita12345

Post by Kavita12345 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:08 pm

Thanks everyone for ur inputs. Certainly wouldn't mind a handsome and romantic partner. I think anyone who has moon in 7th should come out and tell abt their experience. Btw, i am quite romantic myself Shtl. Also someone once told me that moon in 7th represents sensuality...perhaps a high-sex drive. I won't confirm or deny this, as a lady doesn't reveal such things.
But anyone with moon in 7th, plz do give feedback. Also delay could be right
Astroblogji. I am supposed to marry after 30 :(
 Thanks again guys.

Aiyu

Post by Aiyu » Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:38 pm

Ashna wrote:Thanks everyone for ur inputs. Certainly wouldn't mind a handsome and romantic partner. I think anyone who has moon in 7th should come out and tell abt their experience. Btw, i am quite romantic myself Shtl. Also someone once told me that moon in 7th represents sensuality...perhaps a high-sex drive. I won't confirm or deny this, as a lady doesn't reveal such things.
But anyone with moon in 7th, plz do give feedback. Also delay could be right
Astroblogji. I am supposed to marry after 30 :(
 Thanks again guys.
Hmm... so far, my experience of moon being in the 7th house is that the men I've been involved with were:

a) attractive-looking and dressed well, my 2nd ex-bf was downright gorgeous (and that was the only reason I fell for him hahaha)
b) music lovers
c) idealistic and quite romantic, treated me well
d) not very involved in physical activities like sports etc.
e) not particularly intellectual or witty or very bright

Generally, the relationships were pleasant while they lasted. But, it was always a case that they seem to have felt more for me than I for them. So frankly I'd lose interest after a while heh... :P

Anyways, the nature+appearance of the spouse would also depend on the sign, placement of the lord of 7th, and other planetary aspects on the 7th house too, wouldn't it? A moon in Capricorn vs. a moon in Gemini would produce different results. As for sexual drive etc. I think you'd have to check out the 12th house and also mars+venus for that.

And don't worry about marrying after 30, coz that gives you the chance to do whatever you want in your twenties, build up your cash reserves, and then you'd be more prepared to plunge into married life and motherhood :)

myastroblog

moon in the 7th

Post by myastroblog » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:24 pm

hey whats up everbody? some discussions about beautifull appearance of spouse when moon is in the 7th?
i disagree with that. reason i myself am not that attractive that i can say that to myself nor other girls find me to be.   :smt003 anyway i think it all depends on HOW OTHER PLANETS ARE IN RELATIONSHIP TO THE SEVENTH HOUSE. r they helping the planet posted in the 7th? r other planets giving evil effects to that house? i think professional astrologers can give more clues.
thanks everybody n take care.

Kavita12345

Post by Kavita12345 » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:07 pm

Hi,
 Yes even my lover was very gorgeous..but he was also an intellectual..a BITS Pillani graduate..and is doin well even now. To this day, i don't know anyone as good-looking as him, as intelligent as him, and as good-hearted as him. Btw, moon in gemini....can u elaborate on that plz?? I think i got moon in my lagna, along with venus.....and most of my houses are empty :(
How will moon in gemini be different...???
 I think we should look into Abhisekh Bachan's chart to see his 7th house....becus he won the most beautiful girl and i am sure it shows on his chart.  :)

Rohiniranjan

Re: moon in the 7th

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:36 pm

Another thing that has been seen is the following:
Notice the planet in the 2nd house in navamsha chart. Find out its strength and associations in the rashi varga. It will give clues as to beauty.

If pada of 2nd house is aspected by benefics, the person will be considered good looking. The stronger and more multiple the associations and indications the more likely the effect.

RR

[quote="myastroblog"]hey whats up everbody? some discussions about beautifull appearance of spouse when moon is in the 7th?
i disagree with that. reason i myself am not that attractive that i can say that to myself nor other girls find me to be.   :smt003 anyway i think it all depends on HOW OTHER PLANETS ARE IN RELATIONSHIP TO THE SEVENTH HOUSE. r they helping the planet posted in the 7th? r other planets giving evil effects to that house? i think professional astrologers can give more clues.
thanks everybody n take care.[/quote]

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:00 am

Dear Dada( RohiniRanjanji
),

The clues given by you are certainly some wonderful insights on looks.

I have come acress a very pretty cousin of mine, who I can vouch to be having looksa which will bw appreciated in the west and the east too, in addition to her having inner beauty also.

Also considering the fact that I am nowhere infatuated by her looks, I could confirm of no bias from my side.

She is a Taurus Lagna= Venus and Mercury in lagna.

Second house=Sun and Rahu.
Second house of navamsa has moon mercury, aspected by Saturn from the 7th.

Second  from pada lagna too has Jupiter in own house along with moon, aspected by Saturn. This pada lagna theory seems  to fit perfectly in many quite perfectly. Also this could be expected to second pada lagna lord in my experience.

I have always found Ketu or Rahu aspected by friendly benefics better looks.

Saturn and Mars in lagna could possibly give some bit of rugged good looks.

Magnetic attraction can be caused by Lagna Rahu or Ketu aspected by benefics. Makes the person sexually attractive... but mostly there is  problem with native, like premature ejaculation, very small vagina which hurts, some sexual imperfection either during play or afterplay.

Some thoughts from some research papers for the forum's perusal too.

I will be happy to attract criticisms also.

RishiRahul

shtl

moon in 7th house

Post by shtl » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:14 pm

hi

does moon in 7th house means 2 marriages?

kmfdm

2 marriges

Post by kmfdm » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:03 pm

in my personal opinion ...
Last edited by kmfdm on Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Vedic Astrology”