KODANDA SHANI?

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

butterbeer_88

KODANDA SHANI?

Post by butterbeer_88 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:20 am

WHAT IS THE IMPACT OF SATURN IN SAGITTARIUS??

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:44 pm

I know of Kodanda Rahu. Are you sure Kodanda Shani exists? Where did you hear of the term?

Rahu in Sagittarius is called Kodanda Rahu.

RishiRahul

butterbeer_88

Post by butterbeer_88 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:06 am

yes i've heard it often in horoscope softwares for example

Saturn
In your chart, Saturn is placed in sign Sagittarius. Termed as 'Kodanda Shani', it is a favourable
position. You will not be covetous and have a very obliging disposition. You are likely to be
moderately frugal and rarely profuse; but you may be somewhat choleric. You won't bear any affront,
yet you will be merciful to your enemies. You will be an well-wisher to everybody and will win many
friends. You will revel in challenging situations and in case of conflicts, your aggressive spirit will
bring in victory.

i suppose  any planet in sagittarius is termed kodanda which means "dhanur"

hemal_bhach

Post by hemal_bhach » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:37 am

RishiRahul wrote:I know of Kodanda Rahu. Are you sure Kodanda Shani exists? Where did you hear of the term?

Rahu in Sagittarius is called Kodanda Rahu.

RishiRahul
Dear Mr Rishirahul,

althoguh deviating from the present subject, since you highlighted this point, I became slight inquisitive, becase my elder son has this ..He has Makar lagna with shani in first house..SHASH YOGA...but has rahu in 12th house which is rahu in sagitarus...Kodanda rahu..Can you explain me more on this, and you analysis of it...He incidently has Mangal in 4th house also which is Mangal in Aries.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:36 am

Hi Hemal,

Since I have been given the honour of being a moderator of the astrology forum, and are having to move posts not related to topics oginally made, may I request you to post it in the Vedic Astrology forum( not the reading one) with position of planets mentioned.This would be a very interested thread!

Sorry for the inconvenience,

RishiRahul

Return to “Vedic Astrology”