Varshafal

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

bhaggumama

Varshafal

Post by bhaggumama » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:48 am

This is for Hemal Bhach

We find varshafals for every Rashi in all vernacular (particularly Marathi and Gujarati) papers and magazines.

Many of them seem to be tukkas .......... plain bullshitting. But we find articles by eminent astrologers like Mahesh Thakar (I am mentioning this name since I find you are from Gujarat and this gentleman writes in Gujarati Sandesh Paper).

To what extent should one rely on these articles.......... or are they plain generalities.

Bhaggu

hemal_bhach

Re: Varshafal

Post by hemal_bhach » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:27 am

Dear Bhaggumama,

You guessed right, I am gujarati, based in baroda.

I apologise of not having seen this posting, whcih was specifically addressed to me.

Now answering to your point, I dont beleive and accept any kind of varshafal in general, nor accept predictions which now a days people are mad, for day to day predictions on rashis...

Basically, the position of grahas during birth are of prime importance and thereby various division kundlis like Navamssh, dashamsh, and most important one is Arudh Lagna kundli.  The time wise predictions are best done referring to these kundlis, and Dasha mahadasha, and also periods of specific influence like Sade sati, and dhaiyas...

So with due respect, whoever writes the Varshafal, atleast I dont  go through, because it is not of my interest or influence.

Hemal
bhaggumama wrote:This is for Hemal Bhach

We find varshafals for every Rashi in all vernacular (particularly Marathi and Gujarati) papers and magazines.

Many of them seem to be tukkas .......... plain bullshitting. But we find articles by eminent astrologers like Mahesh Thakar (I am mentioning this name since I find you are from Gujarat and this gentleman writes in Gujarati Sandesh Paper).

To what extent should one rely on these articles.......... or are they plain generalities.

Bhaggu
Hemal

Return to “Vedic Astrology”