Please help me from troubles, give me guidance

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Reddyyn

Please help me from troubles, give me guidance

Post by Reddyyn » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:52 pm

Hi Gurus, Myself Naresh. From a site I get to know that I've Neecha Bhanga raja yoga, Gaj-kesari Yoga and parvata yoga. I'm really interested to know when would these take place in my life, if they realy exist. Right now I'm facing lot of issues, 6 months back I lost my father. I'm struggling to cope-up with the things.
4 months back my sade sati period was over. But still things are not working normally, though I'm trying my best. I'm really concerned about my future and my family. Could someone please help me by guiding about this. My Date of birth is 19-Oct-1981, time 17:10 birth place Tiruvur, Andhra Pradesh. I'm attaching my horoscope and other details with this. Please cater me some time and provide me guidance on this. Your suggesions would be very much helpful.
Attachments
Birth Chart.jpeg
Birth Chart.jpeg (5.74 KiB) Viewed 2203 times
Navamsha.jpeg
Navamsha.jpeg (5.76 KiB) Viewed 2203 times
Hora Chart.jpeg
Hora Chart.jpeg (5.68 KiB) Viewed 2203 times

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:46 pm

Moved to vedic astrology reading forum

Site moderator

shrikant9

Re: Please help me from troubles, give me guidance

Post by shrikant9 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:02 pm

Reddyyn wrote:Hi Gurus, Myself Naresh. From a site I get to know that I've Neecha Bhanga raja yoga, Gaj-kesari Yoga and parvata yoga. I'm really interested to know when would these take place in my life, if they realy exist. Right now I'm facing lot of issues, 6 months back I lost my father. I'm struggling to cope-up with the things.
4 months back my sade sati period was over. But still things are not working normally, though I'm trying my best. I'm really concerned about my future and my family. Could someone please help me by guiding about this. My Date of birth is 19-Oct-1981, time 17:10 birth place Tiruvur, Andhra Pradesh. I'm attaching my horoscope and other details with this. Please cater me some time and provide me guidance on this. Your suggesions would be very much helpful.
1. Some software mention presence of different yogas in horoscope, and similarly some astrologer to encourage the client may say that you are possessing good rajayogas and you will be rich and lucky throughout life ,just seeing the horoscope and without judging the planets strength and how and when the raja yoga will take effect nobody explains. While judging the raja yoga/any shubha yoga. It is necessary to study the planets strength in Vargas and prediction should be given according to its strength.
2. Neechabhanga of sun is cancelled due to Saturn, which is posited in 7th (Kendra) from lagna and 4th   (Kendra) from moon. But to constitute a neechabhanga rajayoga, the planet causing cancellation of debilitation, should not be combust and should not be placed in neecha navamsa. Herein your case, Saturn is combust due to sun’s placement in adjacent Rasa, now the planet  sun causing combustion  is  himself neecha in Libra and the effect of combustion of Saturn do not operate. Since Saturn is placed in neecha navamsa the, neechabanga raja yoga will not be effective.
3. If Jupiter is in a Kendra from moon, the combination is called Gajakesari yoga, and it is not a powerful yoga as Raja yoga according to some scholars. This yoga makes one polite and generous; builder of villages or towns or a magistrate will have a lasting reputation even long after death. Jupiter is not well placed in Vargas (It occupies malefic Vargas).Hence I think Jupiter did not give effect of gajakesari yoga in its dasa.
4.Some improvement is seen in Jupiter bhukti of Saturn dasa operating from August 2009 to Feb 2012.Jupiter will give normal beneficial results.(You will start business and time of marriage has come up if you are unmarried.)
Good luck.

Return to “Vedic Astrology”