###Guru chandal yog###

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

AMANUSH-FORCE

###Guru chandal yog###

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:49 pm

Does the ketu and jupiter in 4th house aspected by mars in lagna denote GURU-CHANDALA yoga.If yes then of what are its effects???????????????

ANY INSIGHTS

Gbye :smt004

arian_1c

Re: Guru Chandal

Post by arian_1c » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:18 pm

Hi Amanush,
Although the yogas have great importance in themselves but according to the planetary positions told by you, I would like to say the following:

The aspect of Mars on the 4th house and the presence of ketu in the 4th is not good for the temperament of the person concerned at all and other along with the other factors governing the 4th house, evn the presence of Jupiter is not able to help this because since it is in conjunction with Ketu, it loses quite a bit of its powers...what remains to be seen is then the strentgh of the 4th lord and moon,ven(being the natural karkatwa)

The only other factor worth thinking is as to what sign they are in...for e.g. if Mars is aspecting any of its own signs, i.e. either aries or scorpio being in the 4th house, then that increase the strength of Jupiter, if that is not the case we'll have to see if the despositor of Jup is in what position....if that is not good aswell then the lordship of jupiter will be affected as well

Hope this info is useful
s.a.b.

AMANUSH-FORCE

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:35 am

JUPITER CONJUNCT KETU IS IN SCORPIO IN 4TH HOUSE AND BEING ASPECTED BY MARS ITS OWN SIGN FROM LEO LAGNA.....

THIS IS THE CHART

ALONG WITH BIRTHCHART THESE ARE THE POSITIONS OF PLANETS
:smt012

PLANET SIGN LONGITUDE MOTION NAKSHATRA
Asc Leo 23° 7' --- P Phalguni
Sun Libra 10° 17' Dir Swati
Mer Libra 8° 28' Dir Swati
Ven Leo 23° 58' Dir P Phalguni
Mar Leo 23° 30' Dir P Phalguni
Jup Scorpio 17° 58' Dir Jyestha
Sat Libra 13° 14' Dir Swati
Moon Gemini 24° 9' Dir Punarvasu
Rah Taurus 24° 20' Ret Mrigshira
Ket Scorpio 24° 20' Ret Jyestha

arian_1c

Post by arian_1c » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:05 pm

Right, so like I said...
SInce, Mars is aspecting its own sign its not half as bad as it could've been...infact it is very good in terms of a promise of giving you a beautiful house and that too not very late in life...

However, if you have a look at Sun-Sat in 3rd (Sun being lagnesh) and then Mars in lagna it might give u a bad bad temper, but for the presence od ven in lagna which may make u somewhat manipulative...

Anyways, heres an interesting thought...ur horoscope would be better predicted from the chandra lagna or the surya lagna rather than the janam lagna....try it

AMANUSH-FORCE

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:18 pm

WHY DO YOU THINK SO???

WHAT ABOUT NAVAMSHA CHART???

arian_1c

Devi and Asuri lagnas

Post by arian_1c » Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:43 pm

According to parasharas sudarshan chakra padhati a horoscope should be studied from all the three lagnas, viz. janam, chandra and surya

Now, that was abt the sudarshan - chakra padhatti...
The three lagnas hold importance in the following order "generally"
janam>chandra>surya

BUT...there are sometimes when this order is changed and there are many factors governing that ...first and foremost, the lagnas can be categorised as either being ''devi or asuri''
the lagnas ruled by Sun, Moon, Mars and Jup can be categorised as being ''devi'' lagnas and
the lagnas ruled by Mer, Ven and Sat as ''asuri'' lagnas

PLEASE TAKE INTO NOTICE THAT THIS CATEGORISATION HAS GOT NOTHIN TO DO WITH THEIR NATURE, WHAT I MEAN TO SAY IS THAT DO NOT INTERPRET THE DEVI OR ASURI LAGNAS AS PER THEIR LITERAL MEANING, THESE ARE JUST TWO CATEGORIES ...

NOW, OF THE THREE GIVEN LAGNAS, YOU HAVE TO SEE WHAT CATEGORY DOMINATES,
for e.g. in the horoscope above tha janam lagna is of devi cat. while both the chandra and surya
lagnas are of asuri categories...so that means the asuri category dominates, so in such cases one should try to predict the horoscope with the dominating lagnas, chandra and sun in this case.

I hope this makes sense to you....
as far as navamsha is concerned, that can never be ignored...it will be used to check the strentgh of the planets...

more abt this later
any confusion or insight plz reply
s.a.b.

AMANUSH-FORCE

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:48 pm

***post deleted by Amanush-Force***
Last edited by AMANUSH-FORCE on Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

amina

Analyzing timing for job and job duration.

Post by amina » Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:39 am

Hallo Friends,

I am Amina here , I have several change of Jobs , Can anybody analyze for me , why this hapened , and can we predict duration of my jobs in coming Guru Dasha.
My birth details are:
Sex:Male
Date of Birth:17 June 1982
Time of Birth:22:36pm
Place of Birth:Bombay , India

I have studied vedic astrology from bit of varga charts so Guru Dasha(Sun-jupiter)  is good from d10 point of view but am very much tensed about getting jobs , is that case i would remain un employed in sun - jupiter period.

I am tensed when i will get job and i will be financially stable

Thanks and Regards,
amina

Rohiniranjan

Re: ###Guru chandal yog###

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:17 pm

Would you not include other considerations as well before you put all the responsibility on this single combination?

[quote][b]

Does the ketu and jupiter in 4th house aspected by mars in lagna denote GURU-CHANDALA yoga.If yes then of what are its effects???????????????

ANY INSIGHTS

Gbye :smt004 [/b][/quote]

Rohiniranjan

Re: Devi and Asuri lagnas

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:09 pm

Just a suggestion, if it works for you.

Sudarshan paddhati is about taking three crucial orientation points, ascendant moon and sun and seeing how the planets line up from those three in the rashi varga.

There is no reason why the same three cannot be considered in the other varga charts!

While considering the 3D view on planets vis a vis sudarshana chakra -- please also pay attention to the BPHS slokas that indicate that the strongest indicator is the planet placed in a house, then the others -- ruler, aspectors, associated etc.

[quote="arian_1c"]According to parasharas sudarshan chakra padhati a horoscope should be studied from all the three lagnas, viz. janam, chandra and surya

Now, that was abt the sudarshan - chakra padhatti...
The three lagnas hold importance in the following order "generally"
janam>chandra>surya

BUT...there are sometimes when this order is changed and there are many factors governing that ...first and foremost, the lagnas can be categorised as either being ''devi or asuri''
the lagnas ruled by Sun, Moon, Mars and Jup can be categorised as being ''devi'' lagnas and
the lagnas ruled by Mer, Ven and Sat as ''asuri'' lagnas

PLEASE TAKE INTO NOTICE THAT THIS CATEGORISATION HAS GOT NOTHIN TO DO WITH THEIR NATURE, WHAT I MEAN TO SAY IS THAT DO NOT INTERPRET THE DEVI OR ASURI LAGNAS AS PER THEIR LITERAL MEANING, THESE ARE JUST TWO CATEGORIES  ...

NOW, OF THE THREE GIVEN LAGNAS, YOU HAVE TO SEE WHAT CATEGORY DOMINATES,
for e.g. in the horoscope above tha janam lagna is of devi cat. while both the chandra and surya
lagnas are of asuri categories...so that means the asuri category dominates, so in such cases one should try to predict the horoscope with the dominating lagnas, chandra and sun in this case.

I hope this makes sense to you....
as far as navamsha is concerned, that can never be ignored...it will be used to check the strentgh of the planets...

more abt this later
any confusion or insight plz reply
s.a.b.[/quote]

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:31 am

Dear friends

In The horoscope provided by AMANUSH-FORCE,  Ketu is exalted , along with Jupiter , in Scorpio, which according to some dictum is the own house of Ketu , aspected by Mars . Scropio being the negative house for Mars.  I feel there is Uchha Banga for Ketu by the presence of Mars in LEO . Mars is also Yogakaraka for LEO Ascendant.  Ketu takes over the role of Mars and hence it would be more beneficial for the native. Jupiter being the 5th lord, and 8th lord , is more postive to the native as any planet which has dual lordship gives effect of the first house to which it belongs. Hence because of Purvapunya, the native should not have much problem in life and I am of the opinion, Guru Chandala yoga  would not give any negative results to the native and I am of the view the native should have got some property through inheritance. I hasten to add, the native would have some concern  as regards to  the  his mother's health.

vb37

One observation

Post by vb37 » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:48 pm

The chart provided by AMANUSH FORCE on
page 1 is a good example of Kal Sarpa Yog
Isn't it ?
Pls. analyse it from this view point.
Shri Swami Samarth

Rohiniranjan

Re: ###Guru chandal yog###

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri May 18, 2012 2:10 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:Would you not include other considerations as well before you put all the responsibility on this single combination?
Speaking of *beginnings*, the above seems to be my first message on this Mystic Forum (CONSISTENT with everywhere else that I have shared...!)

The above one is from:
Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:17 pm

BUT ... *purrhaps*, all this time, I had been just speaking to *myself*

BUT HEY, I have been CONSISTENT, MA!!  ;-)

Love, Light, Levity!
:)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Mon May 21, 2012 9:47 am

Hi,
This is one of the yogas sold by astrologers very well in the market :-) and get heavily paid too,
Esp coz of it intimidating Name GURU CHANDAAL YOGA .

But some how this is one of the yogas is misinterpreted alot....

In one of the interviews KN Rao ji did mention about this yoga and explained about it very well.
That native having this yoga will do fraud/ditch his Guru.. Now this Guru can be his own parents
or his teacher or anyone who z part of his/her life in guarding and guiding him/her.

And ditch means, disrespecting this guru in the form which cannot b ever expected by the guru by making him
feel small or being DITCHED or let down mainly in a field of expectations , totally coz of a sense of
PRIDE/Ego or OVER confidence in native...
AND.. most important part of this yoga is that native WILL have to pay for his/her misbehavior with guru..sooner or later.

So the only Solution for this yoga is to go away from ur guru if at any point native feels that he has out grown or over smarted his guru.
and now he/she can teach ur own guru in the field you have been taught, be it way of living life or any particular subject.

I have seen this to be quite a true that natives with this yoga does have this tendency to think that they have out-smarted their
guru.

I feel that Rahu with Guru does elevate the feeling of arrogance /ego in native and also over shadow native's maturity.

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.:-)

Certain

Post by Certain » Mon May 21, 2012 12:50 pm

Raman Deep Singh wrote:Hi,

In one of the interviews KN Rao ji did mention about this yoga and explained about it very well.
That native having this yoga will do fraud/ditch his Guru.. Now this Guru can be his own parents
or his teacher or anyone who z part of his/her life in guarding and guiding him/her.

And ditch means, disrespecting this guru in the form which cannot b ever expected by the guru by making him
feel small or being DITCHED or let down mainly in a field of expectations , totally coz of a sense of
PRIDE/Ego or OVER confidence in native...
AND.. most important part of this yoga is that native WILL have to pay for his/her misbehavior with guru..sooner or later.

I have seen this to be quite a true that natives with this yoga does have this tendency to think that they have out-smarted their
guru.

I feel that Rahu with Guru does elevate the feeling of arrogance /ego in native and also over shadow native's maturity.

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh
I disagree with interpretation of K.N.Rao. I know personally some members ( 4 actually)  of families in my very close relatives who has Guru Chandala yoga , I know the family dynamics well enough and none of the cases it is even remotely true.
At one side , they say Rahu takes the behaviour or nature of planet it is housing  with or the lord of house .Then how come now jupiter and rahu combo is derogatory for guru or elders. Why is not Rahu now behaving like Jupiter and Juipter.
This placement of planets could be in any house of horoscope. We are never generic about any combination and dont have blanket judgement about any planetary combination  then why about this one.
Mangala and chandra gets considered as Lakshami yoga but not everywhere in every house.

Guru and Rahu can equally give based on its placement atypicality rather than Arrogance. In todays' modern world, not 'All' the teachers of schools would qualify to be called as Gurus as they are all monetary employees and do as much they are supposed to do through their jobs and saffron rob wearing people like Nityanada are good examples of why they should not be believed in.
Not all of us have Guru Rahu combination, but now a days, who believes in these guys.

Second and most important perspective is human birth is just a vehicle of soul. You get to see souls who are born here as much as 300 times already or as less as 5 times already. They differ in their experience. Rahu - Guru combination might make a beginner soul sway away from the righteousness of Jupiter towards expression of Rahu but a mature soul will only disregard all the conventional norms of society which are not healthy. So that can't be taken as arrogance /ego. People believe in dowry and abuse in relationships in our Indian society. Someone like guru- rahu combo will actually not participate and will stand against all nonsense conventions in it, if favoured by placement and maturity of soul. That is a very very favorable act.
For them 'conventionalism' signified by Jupiter is followed only if it is really 'right' and not because it is popular, accepted way of current society otherwise atypical, not-so-popular and yet 'unconventional' norm will be their choice of action as signified by Rahu. Following a guru blindly is not always absence of ego and respect could never be equivalent of self-suppression. If Guru wants to be respected by keeping you under your thumb that is Gurus' arrogance and not shishyas'. If Shishya makes himself come out of it , is not arrogance, because you have to fullfil the objective of your life assigned to you one way or the other way. If it gets done by stepping out of Gurus' shadow, you will have to.
Unfortunately blanket interpretation of combination doesnt help always , does some time.
(If some one is now thinking about my horoscope now, my Jupiter is neither debilitated ,nor in conjuction with rahu/ketu/shani or not even aspected by so called bad guys of astrology.)

Return to “Vedic Astrology”