Rahu and Ketu

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Vasant Chavan

Rahu and Ketu

Post by Vasant Chavan » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:41 am

can some one explain the Rahu and Ketu in 12 houses ?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:43 am

Moved to vedic astrology forum,

Site moderator

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:01 am

our member, asro, posted a longer article on this subject here :

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... sc&start=5

if that doesn't help, we have vedic astrology course in Mystic Academy :

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... .php?f=101

You might also find a lot of info about it by reading other post here in the forum.

If you want further help...the best way is to post your understanding of Rahu and Ketu in 12 houses, and then ask if your understanding is right or wrong.
The Astrologer will then see that the question is genuine and that the asker has tried to understand the subject.

If you on the other hand has no education in this, you will not be able to get the grip of it by a short reply in this forum.

good luck!

skorpion63

Post by skorpion63 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:20 am

Never mind got my answer.

Regards
Rohit

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:38 am

[quote="skorpion63"]Never mind got my answer.

Regards
Rohit[/quote]

Please allow me to pry!

And please elaborate further! How does your response fit into this thread ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

prasanna

from prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:51 am

dear vasanth chavan and all other members ,

please see the following link for kethu in 12th house , which is forwarded to my question about 12th house impacts of kethu,  from our   young  man proj

i think it will give us beautiful idea about kethu

http://ahimsazr1.wordpress.com/2007/12/ ... 2th-house/

prasanna
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

skorpion63

Post by skorpion63 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:37 am

rohiniranjan wrote:
skorpion63 wrote:Never mind got my answer.

Regards
Rohit
Please allow me to pry!

And please elaborate further! How does your response fit into this thread ;-)
Rohiniranjan Ji,

I was looking at a d-10 chart on the new version of jaggannath hora software and saw rahu and ketu together in one house and was surprised because i thought they were always 7th to each other.

So i posted a question here asking how can they be together in a house and what does their being together means.

After posting the question i opened a few more peoples charts and realised the software was showing rahu and ketu together in D-10 in every one of them.Then i saw it was not normal D-10 but something called parivritti dasamsa(ojha) instead of normal parasar dasamsa.

So i edited to remove my question as it was a new form of dasamsa(new to me) i know nothing about and which shows rahu and ketu together for everyones chart.

Deep regards
Rohit

P.S: I am leaving for about a month for a remote place in M.P where it's almost impossible to find an internet connection so i will miss all the thought provoking discussions here :(. But i will carry all my astrology books and my laptop so that i can utilize the time to study more.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:52 am

[quote="skorpion63"][quote="rohiniranjan"][quote="skorpion63"]Never mind got my answer.

Regards
Rohit[/quote]

Please allow me to pry!

And please elaborate further! How does your response fit into this thread ;-)[/quote]

Rohiniranjan Ji,

I was looking at a d-10 chart on the new version of jaggannath hora software and saw rahu and ketu together in one house and was surprised because i thought they were always 7th to each other.

So i posted a question here asking how can they be together in a house and what does their being together means.

After posting the question i opened a few more peoples charts and realised the software was showing rahu and ketu together in D-10 in every one of them.Then i saw it was not normal D-10 but something called parivritti dasamsa(ojha) instead of normal parasar dasamsa.

So i edited to remove my question as it was a new form of dasamsa(new to me) i know nothing about and which shows rahu and ketu together for everyones chart.

Deep regards
Rohit

P.S: I am leaving for about a month for a remote place in M.P where it's almost impossible to find an internet connection so i will miss all the thought provoking discussions here :(. But i will carry all my astrology books and my laptop so that i can utilize the time to study more.[/quote]

Have a safe journey and enjoy your stay in Madhya Pradesh. Much Jyotish can and has been learned in that region in the past without a lot of aid. Maybe you shall have a similar experience to share with us when you return!

Blessings
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

skorpion63

Post by skorpion63 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:03 am

rohiniranjan wrote: Have a safe journey and enjoy your stay in Madhya Pradesh. Much Jyotish can and has been learned in that region in the past without a lot of aid. Maybe you shall have a similar experience to share with us when you return!

Blessings
Rohiniranjan Ji

Thanks for the blessings, for where will we be if it was not for the blessings of our respected elders?

May the supreme one keep his benefic gaze on all here.

Deep Regards
Rohit

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:13 am

[quote="skorpion63"]I was looking at a d-10 chart on the new version of jaggannath hora software and saw rahu and ketu together in one house and was surprised because i thought they were always 7th to each other.

After posting the question i opened a few more peoples charts and realised the software was showing rahu and ketu together in D-10 in every one of them.Then i saw it was not normal D-10 but something called parivritti dasamsa(ojha) instead of normal parasar dasamsa.[/quote]

Aside from this, there are instances when rahu and ketu end up being in the same varga-signs in some varga-divisional charts. One wonders if Swarbhanu thus recreated in these vargas as ONE entity just represent absence of animosity between the Devas and Danavs (loss of polarity) or do these vargas represent the past! Before the chakra came flying and created DUALITY ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”