STUDY OF 7TH HOUSE AND NAVAMSHA ( Female horoscopy)

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

sandhu.jp

STUDY OF 7TH HOUSE AND NAVAMSHA ( Female horoscopy)

Post by sandhu.jp » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:03 pm

STUDY OF 7TH HOUSE AND NAVAMSHA
7th house is much related to happiness, joy and otherwise impact on husband, in female horoscope, this house and Navamsha contributes a lot while deciding the general harmony in married life. We wish to give certain conditions related to 7th house and Navamsha, which can make you understand or know about the impact of it. Of course under a proper guidance of a teacher one can really understand the impact in total, but we are trying our best to provide you all this knowledge and the yoga which are found generally much near to accurate. Of course the partial aspect of good planet reduces the malefic impact and sleeping planet or owner of house gives less negative or positive result.In female horoscope if the 7th house be vacant or no planet is there, such situation known as strength less position and if it is without benefic aspect then it makes the female her self a coward and proves a disregard hooligan for her husband. When the 7th house is a moveable sign, then it indicates that either her husband will remain always be on move or in journey or will live away from home. If Mercury and Saturn are placed in the 7th house, then it gives her a great shock as her husband may have some deficiency in making relations. If the Sun (alone) occupies the 7th house, then it gives health trouble to husband or separation or she use to abandoned her husband or by her husband. If Mars is in the 7th house then it is always better for the female to take special care of matching horoscope before marriage as it can give her widowhood. But if husband also have such placement then they use to have tense relation but blessing of marriage always remains with her.If Saturn is in the 7th house, she lives to an old age either remaining unmarried or gets much late marriage. In such cases out of cast early marriage are much seen and such marriages always ends in separation.If a benefic planet is occupying the 7th house then the female will enjoy marital happiness and will be chaste.If the Mars is placed in the Navamsha of Venus and Venus is in the Navamsha of Mars and both are together in Main Horoscope, then such female use to remain uncontrolled and bring much shock to whole family (due to her involvement with others). If in this yoga the Moon be in the 7th the female concerned enters into wrong connections due to her husband.If the 7th house or the Navamsha both are having Aries or Scorpio sign, then the husband use to have other women in his life and also use to have ill-tempered nature. If she is born in Virgo or Gemini Navamsha of Mercury, her husband will be very learned and clever. If she is born in Navamsha of Sagittarius or Pisces, her husband will be of great merit and will have all possessions under his control. If she is born in Navamsha of Taurus or Libra, her husband will be fortunate, very good looking and will be liked by women. If she is born in Navamsha of Capricorn or Aquarius, her husband will be like old man. If she is born in Navamsha of Leo, her husband will be exceedingly soft in his disposition and will be very hard working.
...Mananacharya

Regards

J.s.sandhu

priyankaatomar

good info

Post by priyankaatomar » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:10 pm

Thnx forposting such useful articles

rajitha

Post by rajitha » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:56 pm

Sandhuji,
  Thanks for your series of interesting articles.

First, a question - When you say she is born in the Navamsa of Virgo or Gemini, you mean that her ascendent is in Virgo or Gemini in Navamsa. Am I right?

Secondly, these general rules hold good but I think there are many cases when more than one planet is in 7th house. It would be great if you could elaborate on how the analysis needs to be done then(We need to take into consideration the relation betn the two planets, their relation to dispositor, the houses they rule in the chart, etc but would be great if you explain it).

Also, the article does not detail the effects of the shadow planets in the 7th house, which in itself is very important.

Appreciate if you could give your inputs and experience in the above.

gaonkarswapnil

for sandhu ji

Post by gaonkarswapnil » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:18 pm

dear sir

nice post would like to know abt the males side too
as like me many males will also be intrested in looking in that for there own anlysis

request you to start topic on that too for information

thank you

sandhu.jp

Re: for sandhu ji

Post by sandhu.jp » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:40 am

Dear

Will  start the topic pretty soon.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

gaonkarswapnil wrote:dear sir

nice post would like to know abt the males side too
as like me many males will also be intrested in looking in that for there own anlysis

request you to start topic on that too for information

thank you

tulanandi

Post by tulanandi » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:33 pm

sandhu ji...thanks for such a wonderful article

tell me...a lot has been spoken about the D-9 chart. However, where does the D-9 stand without the D-1. Such as in case of a raj yoga..or a mahapurush yoga like malavya....what if such would occur only in navamsa.....would it have lesser strength as compared to similar situations but when it is present only in D-1

I know im sounding confusing....but hopefully i have put the point across :-)

astrochap

Re: STUDY OF 7TH HOUSE AND NAVAMSHA ( Female horoscopy)

Post by astrochap » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:43 pm

Sandhuji, thank you very much for the series of articles. I have a few questions and want to make sure I am interpreting your article correctly.

Para1:
sandhu.jp wrote:If the 7th house or the Navamsha both are having Aries or Scorpio sign, then the husband use to have other women in his life and also use to have ill-tempered nature.
To apply this rule, do both the 7th house and the Navamsa Lagna need to be in the same (Aries or Scorpio) sign? How about if the 7th house in rasi chart is in Aries and Navamsa lagna is in Scorpio (or vice versa) - can we still apply the rule since both signs belong to Mars?

Para2:
sandhu.jp wrote:If she is born in Virgo or Gemini Navamsha of Mercury, her husband will be very learned and clever. If she is born in Navamsha of Sagittarius or Pisces, her husband will be of great merit and will have all possessions under his control. If she is born in Navamsha of Taurus or Libra, her husband will be fortunate, very good looking and will be liked by women. If she is born in Navamsha of Capricorn or Aquarius, her husband will be like old man. If she is born in Navamsha of Leo, her husband will be exceedingly soft in his disposition and will be very hard working.
- In the above set of rules, are you implying that we only look at the Navamsa lagna and not consider the 7th house in rasi chart? Or should we look at both Navamsa lagna and 7th house in rasi chart as stated above in Para1?
- What do we interpret if the Navamsa lagna is in Cancer?

Thank you very much for your time.

Regards,
Sagar

sandhu.jp

Re: STUDY OF 7TH HOUSE AND NAVAMSHA ( Female horoscopy)

Post by sandhu.jp » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:28 am

Dear astro,

Your qyery no-1
We are not talking about vargottama planet, thus the result remains same. In both the cases Mars is the planet to be taken into consideration.

Your Query no-2

The seventh house has not been taken into consideration as we are eloborating on general personality and the purpose is served from lagan itself, As regards cancer asc , well the person will have a wavering mind and tastes.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

astrochap wrote:Sandhuji, thank you very much for the series of articles. I have a few questions and want to make sure I am interpreting your article correctly.

Para1:
sandhu.jp wrote:If the 7th house or the Navamsha both are having Aries or Scorpio sign, then the husband use to have other women in his life and also use to have ill-tempered nature.
To apply this rule, do both the 7th house and the Navamsa Lagna need to be in the same (Aries or Scorpio) sign? How about if the 7th house in rasi chart is in Aries and Navamsa lagna is in Scorpio (or vice versa) - can we still apply the rule since both signs belong to Mars?

Para2:
sandhu.jp wrote:If she is born in Virgo or Gemini Navamsha of Mercury, her husband will be very learned and clever. If she is born in Navamsha of Sagittarius or Pisces, her husband will be of great merit and will have all possessions under his control. If she is born in Navamsha of Taurus or Libra, her husband will be fortunate, very good looking and will be liked by women. If she is born in Navamsha of Capricorn or Aquarius, her husband will be like old man. If she is born in Navamsha of Leo, her husband will be exceedingly soft in his disposition and will be very hard working.
- In the above set of rules, are you implying that we only look at the Navamsa lagna and not consider the 7th house in rasi chart? Or should we look at both Navamsa lagna and 7th house in rasi chart as stated above in Para1?
- What do we interpret if the Navamsa lagna is in Cancer?

Thank you very much for your time.

Regards,
Sagar

tulanandi

Post by tulanandi » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:53 am

tulanandi wrote:sandhu ji...thanks for such a wonderful article

tell me...a lot has been spoken about the D-9 chart. However, where does the D-9 stand without the D-1. Such as in case of a raj yoga..or a mahapurush yoga like malavya....what if such would occur only in navamsa.....would it have lesser strength as compared to similar situations but when it is present only in D-1

Sandhu ji pls look at my query also

sandhu.jp

Post by sandhu.jp » Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:32 pm

Dear
Importance of D1 is supreme, followed by D9. The yogas thus formed only in D9 lack power and intensity vis a vis D1.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

tulanandi wrote:
tulanandi wrote:sandhu ji...thanks for such a wonderful article

Sandhu ji pls look at my query also

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:31 am

dear Sandhu brother,  

Thanks for your nice article on 7 th house, i  leanrt many things now.  But i wish to tell u  one thing now.  If it is given with example chart , anybody can understand the concept easily.,     because i see here many are confused by what is virgo gemini Navamsa like things.  All our readers are not technically sound regarding Navamsa and rasi chart, even i use to get more confusions reading things   like this. I think u are able to follow me now.  I suggest,  u must try to give some examples,  as we see in vedic books .  But this requires more work i do agree.    U can copy paste certain example charts .  Thanks . I know u will work on my suggestions.  I ve no scanners, if so we  can scan and print them, and i am  poor in computer skills, if not i would have done them here.  Sometimes i found more attachments are not   working good here.

regards,

prasanna

sandhu.jp

Post by sandhu.jp » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:13 pm

Dear di
I will try to do likewise , Time constraints, just are too much for us sales people.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

quote="prasanna"]dear Sandhu brother,  

Thanks for your nice article on 7 th house, i  leanrt many things now.  But i wish to tell u  one thing now.  If it is given with example chart , anybody can understand the concept easily.,     because i see here many are confused by what is virgo gemini Navamsa like things.  All our readers are not technically sound regarding Navamsa and rasi chart, even i use to get more confusions reading things   like this. I think u are able to follow me now.  I suggest,  u must try to give some examples,  as we see in vedic books .  But this requires more work i do agree.    U can copy paste certain example charts .  Thanks . I know u will work on my suggestions.  I ve no scanners, if so we  can scan and print them, and i am  poor in computer skills, if not i would have done them here.  Sometimes i found more attachments are not   working good here.

regards,

prasanna[/quote]

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:05 pm

Thanks  Sandhu,  .  I am  very glad to know this. Take your own time please and try to do  this

Regards,

Return to “Vedic Astrology”