GOLDEN PRINCIPAL OF PREDICTIVE TECHNOLOGY

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

astrologypigeon

GOLDEN PRINCIPAL OF PREDICTIVE TECHNOLOGY

Post by astrologypigeon » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:16 am

1. Planets placed in exaltation, own or friendly signs and in angles from each other becomes mutually highly beneficial planets. If such planets are placed in angles from the ascendant (Lagna) the combination becomes all the more powerful. This is further accentuated if one of the planets is in the tenth house. This gives rise to rajyoga. Such planets, even if by nature antagonistic and malefic to each other, will work for each other. Their association, aspect on each other or any other type of sambandha will not be taken to be adverse. Their results would be experienced during the mutual major-periods sub periods, and sub-sub periods of the planets. However, as stated above the planets have to be placed in exaltation, own or friendly signs, otherwise the results will not be forthcoming as expected.
RESULTS OF PLANETS IN
DIFFERENT SIGNS (RASIS)
2. The results set out for each planet in different signs are modified according to the nature and strength of the dispositor. If Saturn is placed in Aries and Mars is exalted in Capricorn, results that Saturn is likely to give will not be so bad as in the case when Mars is in its sign of debilitation or in an inimical one.
EFFECTS OF A COMBUST PLANETS
3. A planet is taken to be COMBUST when it is very close to the Sun. A beneficial planet when combust becomes powerless is incapable of giving good results. It may give some adverse results. Its basic properties will suffer. A combust malefic planet is likely to give worse than normal results. Following are the degrees within which planets become combust when they come near the Sun: You must keep in mind the combust malefic degrees.
(i) Mars 17
(ii) Mercury 13
(iii) Jupiter 11
(iv) Venus 9
(v) Saturn 15
Generally the combustion of Mercury is not taken seriously since it is never farther than 28 degrees from the Sun. The Moon does not become combust.
<< edited: no links allowed >>

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:52 am

I wonder when we talk about benefic or malefic planet,which property we talking about natural, functional or temporaray.....

Just curious if we always gona talk about natural qualities then what is the meaning of other 2 .

Regards,
Raman

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:07 pm

I will inform Astrologypigion that I have removed Links from evry post done from him/her.

It should then be obvious that we don't allow such link in post.

We will from next post,which containing link to own site, or sites that not specific contain the needed information, without the need for register or pay, just delete the post.

Rohiniranjan

Re: GOLDEN PRINCIPAL OF PREDICTIVE TECHNOLOGY

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:58 pm

[quote="astrologypigeon"]...
EFFECTS OF A COMBUST PLANETS
3. A planet is taken to be COMBUST when it is very close to the Sun. A beneficial planet when combust becomes powerless is incapable of giving good results. It may give some adverse results. Its basic properties will suffer. A combust malefic planet is likely to give worse than normal results. Following are the degrees within which planets become combust when they come near the Sun: You must keep in mind the combust malefic degrees.
(i) Mars 17
(ii) Mercury 13
(iii) Jupiter 11
(iv) Venus 9
(v) Saturn 15
Generally the combustion of Mercury is not taken seriously since it is never farther than 28 degrees from the Sun. The Moon does not become combust.
<< edited: no links allowed >>[/quote]

Panditjee,

Can you give me an example in a chart where combustion alone and thus definitively created malefic results? No links please! This is cyber-harvest season!!

RR

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:51 pm

[quote="Rhutobello"]I will inform Astrologypigion that I have removed Links from evry post done from him/her.

It should then be obvious that we don't allow such link in post.

We will from next post,which containing link to own site, or sites that not specific contain the needed information, without the need for register or pay, just delete the post.[/quote]

Rhutobello,

Check out the Planets word in the root message and any others with a double underline. Those are hotlinks and any message posted in this thread with certain words turn into hotlinks!

Better get rid of the thread. Something fishy going on here and it is not even the Fish awatar we are expecting next! Maybe it is not fully done with us yet ;-)

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:51 am

rohiniranjan wrote: Rhutobello,

Check out the Planets word in the root message and any others with a double underline. Those are hotlinks and any message posted in this thread with certain words turn into hotlinks!

Better get rid of the thread. Something fishy going on here and it is not even the Fish awatar we are expecting next! Maybe it is not fully done with us yet ;-)
I so agree....I don't like them either.....but just like a loving couple.so..can't MysticBoard live on love and air alone.....it need food....in this case servers that can cope with the demand....and that cost money.

Since everything is build on voluntary help and none fee is collected, we are depending on donation and adds to cover the running cost...so this is one of the means that shall help MB to stay as free.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:23 pm

[quote="Rhutobello"][quote="rohiniranjan"]
Rhutobello,

Better get rid of the thread. Something fishy going on here and it is not even the Fish awatar we are expecting next! Maybe it is not fully done with us yet ;-)[/quote]

I so agree....I don't like them either.....but just like a loving couple.so..can't MysticBoard live on love and air alone.....it need food....in this case servers that can cope with the demand....and that cost money.

Since everything is build on voluntary help and none fee is collected, we are depending on donation and adds to cover the running cost...so this is one of the means that shall help MB to stay as free.[/quote]

Rhutobello,

If this is forum/Swetha-approved then there is nothing wrong with it. I am a pragmatic dude. It was just that all those links got the ant a bit worried if something else was going on.

Love ADs. Keep them coming!!

Return to “Vedic Astrology”