query abt 7th house...........!!!

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

a princess

query abt 7th house...........!!!

Post by a princess » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:41 pm

hello..........
dear Astrologers........!!!!

Asendent Gemini.....
i want to know is it true that rahu in 7th house means marrige to a married man?????or marrige to an engineer?????? or marrige to forigener?
wat if mercury and rahu plaecd to gather in 7th house????
if venus and sun placed togather in any house means a love marrige?????
Thanks in advance.........!!!

RajeevSharma

Post by RajeevSharma » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:37 am

it is very hard to tell anything on the basis of data provided by u... position of one or two planets is not sufficient to arrive at any conclusion... it would be better if u provide ur full birth data (full name, sex, date place & time of birth) and frame a specific question...

rahu in 7th means ketu in the first and if the lagna is gemini with mercury in 7th as well (in deblitation and in direct aspect of ketu... )  that is indicative of a very complex personality.. if the positions ur mentioning r urs then it is possible that during childhood u were subjected to severe criticism by ur friends, siblings and even parents and because of that u developed a sort of inferiority complex ... however nothing can be said concretely without the full chart...

regards
Last edited by RajeevSharma on Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

chandra_mgtrdg

Post by chandra_mgtrdg » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:11 pm

Rajeev sharmaji nice analysis yet simple for new learner like me. thanks for your analysis

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:54 pm

Moved to the Vedic astrology forum,

site administrator

RajeevSharma

Post by RajeevSharma » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:03 pm

chandra_mgtrdg wrote:Rajeev sharmaji nice analysis yet simple for new learner like me. thanks for your analysis
thanks chandra

Ketu - Mercury combination is a very peculiar one as Ketu does have some attribute of Mercury. This combination makes the individual twice as intelligent as the normal person but sometimes he is unable to put his intelligence into his own use though others may derive full benefit from their wisdom. Ketu with Mercury, like Rahu, sometimes gives nervous disorders to the individual.

a princess

Post by a princess » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:42 pm

RajeevSharma wrote:
chandra_mgtrdg wrote:Rajeev sharmaji nice analysis yet simple for new learner like me. thanks for your analysis
thanks chandra

Ketu - Mercury combination is a very peculiar one as Ketu does have some attribute of Mercury. This combination makes the individual twice as intelligent as the normal person but sometimes he is unable to put his intelligence into his own use though others may derive full benefit from their wisdom. Ketu with Mercury, like Rahu, sometimes gives nervous disorders to the individual.
ahan............
so wat will be the impact on married life..........if rahu and mercury placed in 7th H????????????

a princess

Post by a princess » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:52 pm

time of birth :23:30
place of birth:ajman(UAE)
DOB:5 oct 1980
sex:Female
hmmm....................
ok here goes the data. of navasma chart..........:)
Asendent :Gemini
Sun in 11th house
venus in 11th house
moon in 12th house
mars in 12th house
mercury in 7th house
rahu in 7th house
ketu in 1st house
saturn in 8th house
jupiter in 6th

question is abt marrige.............and married life.................will marrige be a love or an arrage marrige??????

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:18 pm

RajeevSharma wrote:
thanks chandra

Dear Rajivji,

A very lucid explanation from your end!!

A food for thought:- As mercury Rahu conjunction causes extreme fickle mindedness as both planets are fickle,.... Mercury Ketu increases the intuitive capacity of the individual giving nervous strain on the native... disturbed dreams etc.

RishiRahul

rajitha

Post by rajitha » Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:45 pm

Rishiji,
  Thanks for the information. I have seen this discussion happen in some other forum too and the only common thing we could all find was that whoever had Rahu in the 7th house did have a partner from a technical background. There was nothing foreign about the spouse :-)

What do you think about the conjunction of Mars & Mercury? What kind of characteristics have you seen in such people?

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:11 pm

rajitha wrote:Rishiji,
  Thanks for the information. I have seen this discussion happen in some other forum too and the only common thing we could all find was that whoever had Rahu in the 7th house did have a partner from a technical background. There was nothing foreign about the spouse :-)

What do you think about the conjunction of Mars & Mercury? What kind of characteristics have you seen in such people?

Hello Rajitha,

I was not talking about Rahu budh or rahu ketu combination at all.
I was talking of just Budh Ketu combination anywhere in the chart.

I just responded to the last query or post.

So let us talk of just Mars Mercury combination anywhere.

Mars denote the martian spirit in a person: Anger, resilience, manliness etc.

Mercury curbs the martian spirit with intelligence and more so fickle type of intelligence, but INTELLIGENCE.
Fickle intelligence softens the strong martian spirit and does not help to get very angry like Mars is.

Over we have to see who is favorable amongst Mars and Mercury to find the nature ruling.

When Mercury is more favorable, the person softens his martian spirit, but is still bold.. therefore appearing calm in action, though he is achieving what he desires, but sometimes makes some daring mistakes that Mars would make.

Could you say what would happen if its vice versa?

RishiRahul

RajeevSharma

Post by RajeevSharma » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:41 pm

Adding to what Rishi Ji has said about Mars and Mercury- this combination gives the individual capacity for intellectual control over irritation and anger. These Individuals prove to be efficient orators of provocative speeches, capable of influencing the audience. However it will have to be seen which houses these two planets lord and the aspects on this combination and ofcourse where it is formed in the chart.
RishiRahul wrote: When Mercury is more favorable, the person softens his martian spirit, but is still bold.. therefore appearing calm in action, though he is achieving what he desires, but sometimes makes some daring mistakes that Mars would make.

Could you say what would happen if its vice versa?

RishiRahul
ofcourse the rashness in the individual will overpower any logic whatsoever

it is heartening to see u participating in discussions Rahul ji, instead of moving posts here and there... plz do so more as the ppl here (at least me) like to hear your comments on their posts

thank you

manali_thakar

Post by manali_thakar » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:44 am

Dear princess,

7th house in natal chart shows attitude of a person in marriage. if rahu in 7th house then usually person cheat the partner.

Whenever Venus is close to the Sun in a natal chart, it indicates the Sun as the controller of the relationship. The Sun controls through dharma and social norms. The native in such instances gives primacy to dharma and social norms over his personal relationships. If the society does not sanction the relationship, then such a person will conform to the dictates of the society. When Venus is away from the Sun, the native’s decisions will be emotionally motivated and he will not obey social dictates and instead fight single handedly for his relationship against all odds. This is because the Sun as the sarvätmä represents the collective ätmä or the collective will of the society, while Venus depicts the individual jivätmä or soul.
When Venus and Sun conjoin one must first determine which of the two is stronger, from both lagna and Ärüòha Lagna. Following this one must note the houses owned by the planets. The further Venus is from the Sun, the crueler the person becomes as he lacks affection and compassion, which he in turn never received from anyone. The closer Venus is to the Sun, (like placed in the second from it), the harder is the struggle within the native to give up sexuality.

a princess

Post by a princess » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:58 pm

RajeevSharma wrote:
thanks chandra

Ahan......................but wat if ketu and mercury are placed in 8th house??????

a princess

Post by a princess » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:02 pm

manali_thakar wrote:Dear princess,

7th house in natal chart shows attitude of a person in marriage. if rahu in 7th house then usually person cheat the partner.

Whenever Venus is close to the Sun in a natal chart, it indicates the Sun as the controller of the relationship. The Sun controls through dharma and social norms. The native in such instances gives primacy to dharma and social norms over his personal relationships. If the society does not sanction the relationship, then such a person will conform to the dictates of the society. When Venus is away from the Sun, the native’s decisions will be emotionally motivated and he will not obey social dictates and instead fight single handedly for his relationship against all odds. This is because the Sun as the sarvätmä represents the collective ätmä or the collective will of the society, while Venus depicts the individual jivätmä or soul.
When Venus and Sun conjoin one must first determine which of the two is stronger, from both lagna and Ärüòha Lagna. Following this one must note the houses owned by the planets. The further Venus is from the Sun, the crueler the person becomes as he lacks affection and compassion, which he in turn never received from anyone. The closer Venus is to the Sun, (like placed in the second from it), the harder is the struggle within the native to give up sexuality.
Thanks Manali..................for sharing such valuable knowldge:)
bt i wana know............the affect of mercury+rahu in 7th house.........in navasma chart.
n please tell me abt the moon and mars combination too...........wen they are placed in 12th house

asro

Post by asro » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:22 pm

Rishiji and Rajivji

Thanx for the lucid  explanaitons !

I happen to own the positions mentioned by you both. I have 11H full of Mar, Mer , Ket n Sun.(asp by Moon-Rahu pair frm 5H) Rishiji has said Mer helps keeping marsian anger keeping in control and that true atleast with me. Ket-Mer  Dream aspect. most of the time I dont remember them but of what I remember are the disturbing ones. But they are always entertaining. :D . And like Rajivji said its gives orator or provocative speech ability, (not to that exact meaning) but for sure my friends find my ideas provocative or debatable atleast. Rest the Intuition part I am still inane to understand if what i experience is intuition or not, though i do get Dejavu's quite often.  

just thought of sharing it with you all

warmly
Ashutosh

Return to “Vedic Astrology”