Kendra lords in Kendra/ Rahu ketu

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

metzasrology

Kendra lords in Kendra/ Rahu ketu

Post by metzasrology » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:30 pm

What is the significance of all the kendra lords in Kendra.
For example,
1 - lord in 10th
4th lord in 1st house
7th lord in 4th house with 10th lord
10th lords in 4th house with 7th lords. Does this have any astrological significance at all?

what is the signicance of ketu at 5th and rahu at 11th is? Where is rahu uhch rasi and nich rashi?

Thanks.

Metzz

Bhuwan Agrawal

Post by Bhuwan Agrawal » Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:52 pm

Let me xplain part of it and you use some common sense to figure out the others.
ASC lord in 10th or 10th lord in ASC is like a great raja yoga, makes native successful in career and famous.( think like this- that SUN(ASC+10th karaka), MARS(10th and ASC) and SA(10th)are powerful). Essentially ASC and 10th are stong.
Rahu behaves very well from Aries to Virgo. TA/GE are considered it's own houses and AQ is it's mooltriona. Do the same for KETU in opposite direction.
4th lord(home/happiness) in ASC makes a person very happy in family and who takes care of  the family. ASC lord in 4th is just like a very good family person who comes home in time and shares a lot of chores.

Figure out the rest...Good Learning

astro_scholr

Post by astro_scholr » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:22 am

Bhuwan Agrawal wrote:Let me xplain part of it and you use some common sense to figure out the others.
ASC lord in 10th or 10th lord in ASC is like a great raja yoga, makes native successful in career and famous.( think like this- that SUN(ASC+10th karaka), MARS(10th and ASC) and SA(10th)are powerful). Essentially ASC and 10th are stong.
Rahu behaves very well from Aries to Virgo. TA/GE are considered it's own houses and AQ is it's mooltriona. Do the same for KETU in opposite direction.
4th lord(home/happiness) in ASC makes a person very happy in family and who takes care of  the family. ASC lord in 4th is just like a very good family person who comes home in time and shares a lot of chores.

Figure out the rest...Good Learning
Asc lord in particular house destroys house qualities. so Asc lord in 4th can destroy happiness from home, vehicles,mother :-)

vivekvshetty

Re: Kendra lords in Kendra/ Rahu ketu

Post by vivekvshetty » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:05 pm

namaskaar Metzz,
Kendra sthaanas are the support of the Horoscope. They are places were all the action is happening. The lords of Kendra sthaanas in Kendras are not the best of position. This shows too much of initiative, but what if the resources are not there?
Kendra Staanas are called vishnu Sthaanas by some and the Trikonas are called Lakshmi Sthaanas. Interaction or Sambandhas between them are good as the resources for the activity is also there.
I remember the Story whem Lakshmi left Vaikunta and Vishnu had to do Lots of Penance to get her back. The story is connected to Lord Venkatehwara.
Hope this helps.
vivek
metzasrology wrote:What is the significance of all the kendra lords in Kendra.
For example,
1 - lord in 10th
4th lord in 1st house
7th lord in 4th house with 10th lord
10th lords in 4th house with 7th lords. Does this have any astrological significance at all?

what is the signicance of ketu at 5th and rahu at 11th is? Where is rahu uhch rasi and nich rashi?

Thanks.

Metzz

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:55 am

Hi Vivek ji,
I this is the story you are talking about..When Sage Bhrigu kicked Vishnu ji's chest
and instead of getting angry he asked him has his feets got hurt....

Regards,
Raman

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:55 am

Hi Vivek ji,
I this is the story you are talking about..When Sage Bhrigu kicked Vishnu ji's chest
and instead of getting angry he asked him has his feets got hurt....

Regards,
Raman

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:05 am

Dear Vivek ji,
In many places it is said that kamadeva is son of god vishnu and goddess lakshmi.
so does this makes  makes lagna representation of Kamadeva....
Being point of where trikona and kendra gets combined...

Regards,
Raman

metzasrology

Post by metzasrology » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:10 pm

The another question arise is .. what is the good placement of lord of both kendra and trikona? is it good in trikona or kendra?
Let me know if I am rationalizing it rite...
The single lord of kendra and trikona in kendra will help in implemeting & achiving the idea and initiative as suggested by that particular house.
Smilarly if lord of kendra and trikona placed in trikona will help in creating lots of oppotunity but actually achieving it becomes iffy? I know it depends on lots of other aspects and affiliations. I am trying to see if my thinking process is in right direction!

Thanks alot Vivekji, ramanji and Bhuwanji for your insights. The mythological story is really interesting. :). I was recently discussing with few of my collegues, that why do we people donate so much money in tirupati. I think that story provide good rationale for wheeler-dealer nature of it. Just a thought.

Thanks alot.

Regards,

Metzzz...

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:36 pm

Namaskaar Raman ji,
Kaamadeva was not the son of Vishnu and Laxmi, He was reborn as the Son of Shri Krishna it is said.
Lagna is more Bhairava (at least for remedial measures).
Lagan becomes always auspicious because it is a Vishnu Sthaana as well as a Laxmi Sthaana. In a way it means we are all because of them.
What is the the meaning of the word Lagna?
vivek
Raman Deep Singh wrote:Dear Vivek ji,
In many places it is said that kamadeva is son of god vishnu and goddess lakshmi.
so does this makes  makes lagna representation of Kamadeva....
Being point of where trikona and kendra gets combined...

Regards,
Raman

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:32 am

Dear Vivek ji,
As far as i know LAGNA  means combination or to something which you r attached....
Thus rightly said it is point of combination of vishnu and laxmi or as i said it can also mean
something which has resulted as their combination whihc i though to be  Kamadeva bcoz i have
read that kamadeva is son of vishnu ji and laxmi ji..

Also Lagna is used in relation to marriage.or soemthing which causes husband and wife to become part of
each other..

Why bhairava is considered to be related to Lagna?Shiva is deity of jupiter and sun,Thus do you mean that jupiter n
sun r real significator's of lagna.Sun as life source and jupiter as source of understanding life.  :smt017

Regards,
Raman

gaonkarswapnil

Post by gaonkarswapnil » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:52 am

dear vikek ji

If Kamadev is representated and said to be son of vishnu then why the 7th house the house of kama too in sense is represented by venus

Because as venus is natural lords 7th house it is as said to represent shkracharya the guru of demons and also it is termed as natural befic in BHPS

Little confusion for me kindly explain please

regads

Swapnil
Swapnil from mumbai looking for future

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:03 am

gaonkarswapnil wrote:dear vikek ji

If Kamadev is representated and said to be son of vishnu then why the 7th house the house of kama too in sense is represented by venus

Because as venus is natural lords 7th house it is as said to represent shkracharya the guru of demons and also it is termed as natural befic in BHPS

Little confusion for me kindly explain please

regads

Swapnil
Old message but I will say a few words, anyway.

Reminds me of the epic, "Clash of the Titans!"

Also -- a fairy tale, just as the one abour Kuch and Devyani and 'eye-opening' ;-)

NOW I am getting worried about the fate of this entire THREAD...! :smt027
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Vedic Astrology”