i am back

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RajeevSharma

i am back

Post by RajeevSharma » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:53 pm

i ve to come back because of intense insistence from certain friends however i will take sometime before i start posting as before because i m not keeping a good health these days (just being a victim of interplanetary conflict up there)

a request to the moderators : i know this is not a proper place for a post like this and it will (and should) be moved from here but please let it remain here for sometime so that my friends, who were adamant on my coming back, can see that i ve honoured their interest in me as most of them browse this part of the forum only... thank you
"This too shall pass..."

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:15 pm

That is quit ok, and understandable, and if I am allowed...I will say welcome back :)

projenator

Re: i am back

Post by projenator » Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:25 pm

RajeevSharma wrote:i ve to come back because of intense insistence from certain friends however i will take sometime before i start posting as before because i m not keeping a good health these days (just being a victim of interplanetary conflict up there)

a request to the moderators : i know this is not a proper place for a post like this and it will (and should) be moved from here but please let it remain here for sometime so that my friends, who were adamant on my coming back, can see that i ve honoured their interest in me as most of them browse this part of the forum only... thank you
Rajeevji,
            Over the last few days, quite a few of us here have been discussing this. I really appreciate your decision and I look forward to discussing with you. Please bring sandhu bhrajee back with you as well. He is a very important member of our community.

thanks and kind regards,

Projjwal

vivekvshetty

Re: i am back

Post by vivekvshetty » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:22 am

Namaskaar Rajeev ji,
We are glad to have you back. Sometimes it is necessary to withdraw and go into solitude so that we come back renewed.
I remember a story of the Author of Dashaadhyayi (Thalakkulathu Bhattathiri of Kerala), a commentary on the Brihat jaataka. It is said that he kept complete Mouna (silence) for one year before he started penning the commentary.
vivek
RajeevSharma wrote:i ve to come back because of intense insistence from certain friends however i will take sometime before i start posting as before because i m not keeping a good health these days (just being a victim of interplanetary conflict up there)

balaji suresh

hi rajeevji

Post by balaji suresh » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:05 am

welcome back. i am happy that commonsense prevailed.hope sandhuji is back as well.i will be very happy if that happens.

soulsearch

Post by soulsearch » Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:30 am

Dear Rajeevji,

Welcome back. :)

Take care of your health and hope to see you  posting more often !

Regards
MJ

gaonkarswapnil

Post by gaonkarswapnil » Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:57 am

Dear Rajjev ji

Welcome back

As you said the the planets up above are keeping you unwell hope to see a tread on planetery combination and dasa causing heath problems

Get well soon

Regards

Swapnil
Swapnil from mumbai looking for future

Saru

Post by Saru » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:15 am

thank you rajeev ji for coming back and a very warm welcome back, when ppl live together  there is bound to be difference of opnion among them, even if they had been living together for years and it is more so when where ppl of different nationalities come together in a forum like this. we r mature people and followers of a mature subject like astrology so we should not let minor differences crop up between us. see what we teach our kids when they have difference of opinion with their friends. i m glad that everyone in this forum is finally behaving like adults.

thank u

unanth

Post by unanth » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:22 am

Rajeev ji,

Welcome back to the forum and get well soon....

Hope to see Sandhu ji as well, soon...

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:34 am

Rajeevji,

Glad to hear you are back and wish you good health. You have contributed so much in the past and hope you will do so again in the future for the benefit of others.

Pravin Kumar

chandra_mgtrdg

Post by chandra_mgtrdg » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:53 am

Welcome Back. Take care about your health.

Regards

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:13 pm

Dear Rajeev brother,

thanks for coming back and and iam very happy to see u once again. Thanks for considering my  request and  also of Vivekji"s request too. I trust U will post more ,so that we learners can  learn more things from U, and trust, once again we can  hope  to have our Sandhu too here soon.

Regards,

Didi.
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

RajeevSharma

Post by RajeevSharma » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:43 pm

Rhutobello wrote:That is quit ok, and understandable, and if I am allowed...I will say welcome back :)
thanx Mr. Rhutobello.. i needed that
projenator wrote: Rajeevji,
            Over the last few days, quite a few of us here have been discussing this. I really appreciate your decision and I look forward to discussing with you. Please bring sandhu bhrajee back with you as well. He is a very important member of our community.

thanks and kind regards,

Projjwal
thanx Projjwal

well if summer is here can spring be far behind... sandhu ji, i think, need a break.. he will come back and hope (as he tells me)  he is not banned... but if he has been banned then it wud be really difficult for me (and others) to bring him back
vivekvshetty wrote:Namaskaar Rajeev ji,
We are glad to have you back. Sometimes it is necessary to withdraw and go into solitude so that we come back renewed.
I remember a story of the Author of Dashaadhyayi (Thalakkulathu Bhattathiri of Kerala), a commentary on the Brihat jaataka. It is said that he kept complete Mouna (silence) for one year before he started penning the commentary.
vivek
thanx a lot vivek ji... i really appreciate it
balaji suresh wrote:welcome back. i am happy that commonsense prevailed.hope sandhuji is back as well.i will be very happy if that happens.
thanx balaji

well call it common sence or what ever... i m back here

thanx for the concern
gaonkarswapnil wrote:Dear Rajjev ji

Welcome back

As you said the the planets up above are keeping you unwell hope to see a tread on planetery combination and dasa causing heath problems

Get well soon

Regards

Swapnil
thanx swapnil

sure will soon do that..
Saru wrote:thank you rajeev ji for coming back and a very warm welcome back, when ppl live together  there is bound to be difference of opnion among them, even if they had been living together for years and it is more so when where ppl of different nationalities come together in a forum like this. we r mature people and followers of a mature subject like astrology so we should not let minor differences crop up between us. see what we teach our kids when they have difference of opinion with their friends. i m glad that everyone in this forum is finally behaving like adults.

thank u
thanx saru... u r a taurean with exalted venus... the moment i had ur call i knew i had no chance... rather than BULLing old ppl around bring ur determination into some good use girl...

regards
unanth wrote:Rajeev ji,

Welcome back to the forum and get well soon....

Hope to see Sandhu ji as well, soon...
thanx unanth

read my comments about sandhu ji above
Pravin Kumar wrote:
Rajeevji,

Glad to hear you are back and wish you good health. You have contributed so much in the past and hope you will do so again in the future for the benefit of others.

Pravin Kumar
thank u parvin ji... couldnt stay away from ur humourous posts
chandra_mgtrdg wrote:Welcome Back. Take care about your health.

Regards
thank u chandra
prasanna wrote:Dear Rajeev brother,

thanks for coming back and and iam very happy to see u once again. Thanks for considering my  request and  also of Vivekji"s request too. I trust U will post more ,so that we learners can  learn more things from U, and trust, once again we can  hope  to have our Sandhu too here soon.

Regards,

Didi.
thank u didi
Last edited by RajeevSharma on Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:02 pm

Hey Rajeev ji,
Nice to see you back........
Did come to know about you not keeping well.I hope you will get well soon
and will start participating sooner :-).........

As very well said by Vivek ji...we all need to take break and come back with better
and more powerful energy... :-)..
Take Care and keep well...

Regards,
Raman

RajeevSharma

Post by RajeevSharma » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:12 pm

Raman Deep Singh wrote:Hey Rajeev ji,
Nice to see you back........
Did come to know about you not keeping well.I hope you will get well soon
and will start participating sooner :-).........

As very well said by Vivek ji...we all need to take break and come back with better
and more powerful energy... :-)..
Take Care and keep well...

Regards,
Raman

thanx raman.. yes i needed a break but had to cut it short because of some overenthusiastic fans  :smt003   but i loved it....

Return to “Vedic Astrology”