FREE-Vedic Astrology and High School Algebra-what is common?

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

pankajdhar

FREE-Vedic Astrology and High School Algebra-what is common?

Post by pankajdhar » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:50 am

Dear All,
           If oyu have any quereis or probelms please do feel free to ask me.

You will find that Vedic astrology is as simple as high school algebra if approached scientficially to solve your probelms.

But yet very effective :)

REgards,
Punkajj C Dhar

Consultant astrologer and numerologist Ganesha..
World Reknowned vedic astrologer and numerologist.Graduate from prestigious IITKanpur

Bhuwan Agrawal

Post by Bhuwan Agrawal » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:43 am

Hi
I am also willing to pitch in my experience if you have some ideas about “Accurate Timing of Events”. I am not talking about character analysis which can work most of the time at psychological or hypnotic level e.g. everybody can fit to some extent in all the 12 sun signs of Linda Goodman. I explored many areas of astrology e.g. western, vedic, KP and  KAS. It turns out that predictions cannot be accurate more than 70% of times, which is not a good achievement after all, slightly little bit better than a toss of coin.  I also tried to mix all the above techniques. Most of the times ONLY one of the above technique is correct. All of them do not point to the same event and time even if one uses the same ayanamsa. When you talk about it to other astrologers they tell me that the time of birth may be incorrect. My questions to you are:
1. How do you zero down on an ayanamsa ?
2. How do you improve the timings to say 90%?Appreciate your initiatives and open dialogue.RegardsBhuwan

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:01 pm

as said before....we love all people who want to help out here on the site...for free.

We don't allow paid services done from this site, we don't allow promotion of such services either.

Until it is shown you have a genuine interest to help people in their need.....open here on the site....and for free..... your PM system closed down.

Return to “Vedic Astrology”