Which Bhava emphasises on native's Education and Education Standards the most?

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

thesuperior

Which Bhava emphasises on native's Education and Education Standards the most?

Post by thesuperior » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:09 am

Dear all respected gurus,

I just want to know that:
Which house in a vedic birth chart tells us the most about the Education level of a native, and all the other details like , if he/she is going to excel at education and do further studies (post graduate studies) or whether he/she will be interrupted from education by some sudden circumstance (it can be a family members death or some other various condition).

Please shed light on this topic for me.

thanks again,

shyam :smt003

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:23 am

Hi,

Vedic astrology classes are on in this board.  One could sign up.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... .php?f=101

RishiRahul

gaonkarswapnil

Post by gaonkarswapnil » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:32 pm

Dear shyam ji

4th house is looked in to primary education and 6th from 4th which is 9th is looked for graduation and so on 6th house apart is looked in for next level of education for the native also remember D24 (siddamasa) needs to be looked in

Regards

Swapnil

vivekvshetty

Lets take an Example.

Post by vivekvshetty » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:49 pm

Namaskaar swapnil ji and Shyam ji,
Attaching a D-24 of a native. can we judge the educational qualifuications?
In the chart attached the Graha names are Su for Surya, Ch for chandra and so on.
vivek
Attachments
example.GIF
example.GIF (8.14 KiB) Viewed 9158 times

gaonkarswapnil

Post by gaonkarswapnil » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:46 pm

Dear vivek ji

Is this person very intelligent as guru is in lagna lagnesh is uchha too aslo mercury the karaka for education is with uchha shukra getting neecha bhanga shani is strong too as it is in 7th

I think this person is related to engineering and may be MBA too

I have seen in few charts that if there is a relation in shani mangal and shukra person is related to techinical education (this is only my observation pls correct if wrong)

Regards

Swapnil

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Namaskaar Swapnil ji,
Start from the base. We are looking into the formal education part of the Siddhaamsha.
without reading the base can we see higher education?
Everything else you have written may be true. The person does appear to be as you have described.
vivek.
gaonkarswapnil wrote:Dear vivek ji

Is this person very intelligent as guru is in lagna lagnesh is uchha too aslo mercury the karaka for education is with uchha shukra getting neecha bhanga shani is strong too as it is in 7th

I think this person is related to engineering and may be MBA too

I have seen in few charts that if there is a relation in shani mangal and shukra person is related to techinical education (this is only my observation pls correct if wrong)

Regards

Swapnil

whitey

Post by whitey » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:12 am

Dear gaonkarswapnil ji

what can you say about this chart ?

regards

whitey

vivekvshetty

Post by vivekvshetty » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:10 am

Namaskaar swapnil ji,
In the given example Surya as the fourth lord goes to the fifth. This is maaraka to the fourth. Will allow the native to go for higher education? Guru is aspecting the fourth lord hence some glimmer of hope is there for going higher. But remember that the fifth is for informal education, will this informal education (something like a hobby) allow the native to concentrate on the formal education. indeed will the native retain interest in formal education?
vivek

gaonkarswapnil

Post by gaonkarswapnil » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:55 am

Dear vivek ji

I thought same about 4th been in 5th will act as maraka but i think guru aspecting surya also mangal moon budha shukra are also aspecting can have made the native complete the 4th house related education shani dristi on 4th may have given break too

I think if we look on guru and its lord ship of 8th the house of secret or we can say house of occult this person can learn astrology too if done he can excel as guru in lagna

Shani is linked to 9th and 4th house in the chart by having 10th dristi to 4th and 3rd dristi to 9th this part is lil confusing

Correct me if i am wrong

Regards

Swapnil

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:45 am

Hi Everyone,
Let me put my point of view on the topic.There are few things which we need to consider for understanding
of studies.

4th house which is basic for education and it is very important needs to be considered for education.
For higher education 9th is important.

But for good education we do need to consider AL5 also coz when we study something good from people
point of view and they need to recognise that u have done something good in your studies.Arudha plays a part.

Also since 5th house is related to your intelligence and wisdom when it is related to arudha .. u get to
people point fo view of your intelligence thus competetion exams or studying from good institutes
gets into play.

Jupiter and mercury plays a strong role for studies.

Regards,
Raman

Radhe

Post by Radhe » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:26 am

4th House deals with education, but the education iterated by Maharishi Parashar is different from the commercial education you attend these days. Hence, Arudha comes into play.

Jupiter and Mercury represent concrete gyana - knowledge and wisdom. If you are referring to certificates, then the prediction from Lagna/Moon won't do you much good. For that purpose, Arudha Lagna, A4, and A5 are to be considered.

For example:

4th lord in the 8th or 12th isn't considered good for education. However, both 8th houses are parts of the Moksha Trikona; hence, with a good placement and proper aspects, such a person may be deeply educated in philosophical matters of life, yet may not attain academic qualifications. Would you call such a person uneducated? It depends. It all depends. And, that's what is so fascinating about Astrology!

projenator

Post by projenator » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:51 am

Ninth house needs to be considered as well for post graduate studies.

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:07 am

A very good example which is repeatedly gives by PVR narasmiha rao ji is ..
About a native(lets say A) doing studies from IIT (premium indian institue for Engieering)
and someone from not so known institute(lets say B).

People will consider A to be more intelligent than B and here arudha will play a part thus AL5(5th from AL)
but 5th house of B can be more stronger than A thus 5th from lagna :)(or moon)

Regards,
Raman

balaji suresh

hi dear all

Post by balaji suresh » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:28 pm

this is quite a good topic as education of the child is the uppermost concern in most of the middle class parent's mind.now coming to the point, for education we must see if buddhaditya yoga is present.there are also other special yogas like sarawati yoga for which one can look up in the text.secondly look for the disposition of jupiter, mercury and lagna lord, the first two we know, the lagna lord is also important as ill-health can ruin everything.thirdly look for the 2, 4, 5 houses and the influences on them for deciding the type of education technical or non-technical.fourthly look for 9th house for higher education and 3rd house for hard work.also,check from moon as well as navamsa and take a look at D-24 chart.finally see the current dasas and sub-periods for fructification of the results.thank you.

gaonkarswapnil

Post by gaonkarswapnil » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:03 pm

Dear all

It would also be interested know how in D24 placement of lagna lord in differnt bhava makes native appy his intelligence

Regards

swapnil

Return to “Vedic Astrology”