Astrology & Fertility

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

rakeshahirwal

planets and houses

Post by rakeshahirwal » Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:03 pm

birth of a child is exactly predictable by astrology. so is the fertility of a woman.
hi this is rakesh

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:49 pm

Swethaji,

Fertility is predicted well Beeja and Khetra sphuta in Hindu or Vedic astrology and it works wonders is my experience.

Everything should not be predicted vocally. Lifes wonderful secrets are not always to be known.

RishiRahul.

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:41 am

Fertility can be judged individually by using the nativity.  Close attention is paid to the First house cusp and Lord, the Fifth house cusp and Lord, the Moon, and Ceres (note that while Ceres is actually about fertility, Juno comes steps into play when it comes to pregnancy and childbirth).  Three Signs are considered fertile, Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces, while three others are considered barren; Gemini, Leo, and Virgo.  As to how to apply this to ones own chart, I'll use mine as an example.

First house:  Pisces
First house Lord:  Jupiter in Cancer
Fifth house:  Cancer
Fifth house Lord:  Luna in Leo
Luna:  Leo
Ceres:  Gemini

So, I'm about even.  Three in the fertile Signs are three in the barren Signs.  There's obviously more to it than that, depending on what you have where and what all else is going on.  The condition of the Fifth house lord can change everything.

Master Po

Post by Master Po » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:29 am

Friends,
I am interested in learning more about this.This is useful for my granddaughter who is trying to become pregnant.Can anyone guide me in the right direction

Thank you much
Master Po

rajitha

Post by rajitha » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:25 pm

Samson,
  What you heard about the preference for boy baby is not rampant in the modern world. It is only an old thing followed by some conservatives.
I don't want you to have a wrong idea about India.

Indians consider woman as the source of power (Shakti). Even among Gods, highest importance is given to woman.

So, just wanted to straighten things for you.

itssimplyjenny

Post by itssimplyjenny » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:35 am

Can anyone give me more information or where I can find more information on Astrology and Fertility.  I am interested in finding out my fertility time or when and if I will have a child.
Stay Hungry.  Stay Foolish.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:14 pm

Sei no Senshi wrote:Fertility can be judged individually by using the nativity.  Close attention is paid to the First house cusp and Lord, the Fifth house cusp and Lord, the Moon, and Ceres (note that while Ceres is actually about fertility, Juno comes steps into play when it comes to pregnancy and childbirth).  Three Signs are considered fertile, Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces, while three others are considered barren; Gemini, Leo, and Virgo.  As to how to apply this to ones own chart, I'll use mine as an example.

First house:  Pisces
First house Lord:  Jupiter in Cancer
Fifth house:  Cancer
Fifth house Lord:  Luna in Leo
Luna:  Leo
Ceres:  Gemini

So, I'm about even.  Three in the fertile Signs are three in the barren Signs.  There's obviously more to it than that, depending on what you have where and what all else is going on.  The condition of the Fifth house lord can change everything.
What you seem to be espousing is Horary astrology rules and have very little to do with predictive Astrology and find this totalling misleading, useless information..... :smt009

astrologer50

Re: Question????

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:16 pm

NATURALBABY wrote:Good night!!
I write from Perú, a question: ¿Any one does he know a ritual in order to the pregnancy?

:smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017

Yeh try have sex!!! :smt003

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:19 pm

swetha wrote:i never really related fertility and astrology... and this is really an eye opener. determining sex of child frm astrology... how true is it and is it legal?
You can gather a clear idea of children in the 5th house, if their is a masculine planet, such as sun, mars,suggests a boy or femine planet, such as moon or venus suggests a girl.

If you have Saturn in 5th woman will be in labour long time
If mars is in 5th, quick births
If Uranus in 5th sudden, unexpected or unusal births (like twins)

timing of such events can be suggested by looking at moving Solar Arc planets especially Sun to Venus and vice versa, SA venus to mars and vice versa.

For conception, look at 8th house, any planets there then house ruler....

:smt004

Medical Astrology

Post by Medical Astrology » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:58 am

The Moon rules over the Rasa dhatu of a person.
Hormones and enzymes are also rasas.

Therefore, the Moon can regulate the formation of hormones and enzymes, which in turn cause ovulation, menstruation etc.
Dr. Jayashree Joshi, (MD) Physician and Herbalist
EXCLUSIVE FOCUS ON HEALTH ISSUES, with solutions through VEDIC ASTROLOGY.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:53 pm

perhaps this post needs moving to Vedic or horary....???

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:32 pm

Moved to vedic astrology forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Return to “Vedic Astrology”