Astrology & Fertility

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

swetha
Site Admin

Astrology & Fertility

Post by swetha » Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:47 pm

A woman's fertility correlates exactly to the phase of the moon at the time of her own birth which is known as the Lunar Fertile Period.If the moon was full when she was born, she will be fertile during the full moon. What astrological sign (Taurus, Leo, etc.) the moon is in at the time of conception determines the gender of the child. The health of the newborn depends upon conception taking place during one of the few "Good Vitality Days" of the year. These days are determined by astrological charts (cosmograms).
Usually fertility problems are clear in an accurate horoscope set for the individual’s time, place and date of birth. Your birth chart will also indicate the most likely times for you to have children. Additionally, your chart along with your spouse’s will show the likelihood of you as a couple having children together. The ancients established that there seemed to be a connection between the position of the Sun to the Moon in a woman's chart and when she was truly fertile.
Dr. Eugen Jonas, a Czechoslovakian psychiatrist and astrologer, rediscovered this ancient wisdom in 1956. He used the fertility cycle for years, supposedly successfully helping women to conceive. He discovered that a lot of his Catholic women patients were becoming pregnant, even when using the rhythm method religously. Being an astrologer himself, he was startled by a statement from the ancient astrologers of Babylon and Assyria that claimed: "Woman is fertile during a certain phase of the Moon".The Lunar Fertile Cycle means that every month when the Moon is in the same phase as it was when you were born, even if you are menstruating, you are potentially fertile and can become pregnant. It seems at birth, a process is initiated where the Moon phase stimulates certain biochemical and hormonal states in the body. This forms a physiological cycle that starts at birth, is triggered at puberty and continues until death. The Lunar Fertile Period is a 'potentially' fertile time. Spontaneous ovulation triggered by sexual stimulation or orgasm can happen with the moon in the same phase as it was at your birth.

Finding your lunar phase

To find your lunar phase you first need to know what sign your sun and your moon were in at the time of your birth. Then find your sun sign in the left hand column of the chart below and follow that row across until you find your moon sign. The picture at the top of the column shows you your Lunar Fertile Moon Phase. For example if you are an Aquarian with moon in Taurus,follow along from the Aquarius sun until you find the symbol for Taurus shows that the Lunar Fertile time is the waxing half moon.

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:16 pm

women's menstrual cycle is controlled by mars and moon
whenever moon enters(during its monthly rotation) the sign in which mars is present at time of birth, mensus occur

but adverse mars or moon-mars combo in charts cause womb and blood disorders.
also 5th and 8th houses determine fertility

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:24 pm

i never really related fertility and astrology... and this is really an eye opener. determining sex of child frm astrology... how true is it and is it legal?

nehakad

Post by nehakad » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:07 pm

shweta thanks 4 such useful advice. i ll check it out.

pranay

Post by pranay » Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:47 pm

i thot determining the sex of a baby through any means was illegal

Samson

Post by Samson » Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:09 pm

What law states that your not allowed to seek other inforamtion regarding the sex of your child, or for that matter who's buisness is it really, yours or theres and further more aren't laws ment to be broken.

pranay

Post by pranay » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:25 pm

well atleast itsnt here in india...becoz many couples dont want a girl...so they then abort the baby....hence finding the sex of a child is illegeal

pranay

Post by pranay » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:26 pm

well atleast itsnt here in india...becoz many couples dont want a girl...so they then abort the baby....hence finding the sex of a child is illegeal

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:54 pm

Why don't they want to have a girl, I don't understand?

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:43 am

They don't want girls because they are assholic creatures (not even worth being called humans) on earth.

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:50 am

Shit what have they got against girls without a girl you don't get a wife, so what are you telling me that just about everyone over there is Gay? I don't get it what's wrong with these people?

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:59 am

No, not just about everyone is gay here.

But in some North Indian states, they prefer to have a son over a daughter, because the son, will look after them when they grow old, but a daughter will be in her husbands home & can't help the parents, trust me theyu are selfish ppl on earth.

I think abortion is a crime.

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:18 pm

I don't think that I would want to live in a place where they prefer to have boys only, I rather live in a place where it's mixed, and we don't have that kind of problem that you have, here the girls even if they are married they still look after there parents when they can, in this country we are multicultural and we all live within our means and we don't have the problem that you have over there.

web_guy

Post by web_guy » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:16 pm

Very nice information.. i really teaches a lot..

NATURALBABY

Question????

Post by NATURALBABY » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:46 am

Good night!!
I write from Perú, a question: ¿Any one does he know a ritual in order to the pregnancy?

:smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017  :smt017

Return to “Vedic Astrology”