ON LONGEVITY

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

babulupmg

ON LONGEVITY

Post by babulupmg » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:48 pm

Dear Members

In the Thread “Approximate time of Death”  I have Posted
1. According to Jaimini
2. According to Prasnamarga
3. According to Kalachakradasa
4. According to Krushna’s Ashtakavarga system  and
5. According to KrishnaMurthy Paddhathi .

The Calculations to know the app.time of death.

Now I proceed to mention various methods used in traditional Ashtakavarga System.

It is believed that  based on  Ashtakavarga system, we can not predict longevity correctly.
But in my opinion and practice three out of these five below mentioned methods proved To be correct

pmg
Attachments

[The extension zip has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

kvdpmkmarijani8amritha

Chandal

Post by Chandal » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:58 pm

Respected babulupmg. You yet have not proved correctness of the astrology if you have not answered a question on a finding of a point of a zero meridian for given time? How можна to speak about calculations of life expectancy, a cord elements astrologists are not learnt?

You advertise obviously false knowledge, after all астрологію in this world people who have reached superreason have brought? You live at mind level, and that so strongly polluted by material desires. Mind is given transitive етапу developments from an animal to the demonic form. You should know, that the Zodiac is translated as a circle of animals. Gods not have put in pawn to you this concept of your consciousness for nothing? You feel a difference? It is not necessary to compose new, you only harm astrologists. You нельзы to admit to it, as well as doctor Rao and other writers of a fantasy in an astrology.

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:57 pm

Hi Chandal ji,
You have asked and are asking everyone to answer to your questions and proove things to you.Can I kindly ask you "When was the last time you clarified anything or any question ASKED TO YOU" :)
I do not remember any instance where you have given DIRET answer.

When was the last time you shared ANYTHING.... I hope you realise that putting so called corrected time of birth DOES not proove them to be correct. Kindly share your reasoning or pleae do not advise others to share theirs.If you got your own views others also are free to have theirs.

I hope im not sounding rude to you.

Regards,
Raman

Chandal wrote:Respected babulupmg. You yet have not proved correctness of the astrology if you have not answered a question on a finding of a point of a zero meridian for given time? How ìîæíà to speak about calculations of life expectancy, a cord elements astrologists are not learnt?

You advertise obviously false knowledge, after all àñòðîëîã³þ in this world people who have reached superreason have brought? You live at mind level, and that so strongly polluted by material desires. Mind is given transitive åòàïó developments from an animal to the demonic form. You should know, that the Zodiac is translated as a circle of animals. Gods not have put in pawn to you this concept of your consciousness for nothing? You feel a difference? It is not necessary to compose new, you only harm astrologists. You íåëüçû to admit to it, as well as doctor Rao and other writers of a fantasy in an astrology.

Chandal

Post by Chandal » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:31 pm

Without the problems, respected Raman Deep Singh.
I can describe rectification  process on an example of time of a birth. But I will not disclose Ayanamsa and to give date and birth time натива. These people should be born, but they did not give the time to us. Under our request. Simply in the world there is a birth law by such rules in a karmic code. Out of a code no births occur. I can even result examples of laws кармы corresponding with sacred writing Вед, Christianity and other religions of the world. It is possible even explanations of eposes, even which I hear for the first time those. I will ask only you not to adjust me and I will answer all your questions if I will understand your English language? Otherwise I will ask you to set questions in Russian, and to answer too on it as it richer than English also is more similar to a Sanskrit with its figurativeness of perception and transfer of the same concept.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:08 pm

Chandal wrote:. I can even result examples of laws êàðìû corresponding with sacred writing Âåä, Christianity and other religions of the world. It is possible even explanations of eposes, even which I hear for the first time those.
Then my first question will be:

Do you discuss out from Vedic Astrology, and those rules given by this trade, or do you discuss out from Religious Rules, and those principles given by this?

When one shall attend discussion, then the principle must be the same.

IF the principle are not the same, THEN one can't discuss in the same way.

Then you have to tell why you think your opponents principle are wrong, and it must be followed with your own solution to the problem, in such a way, that it can be understood by your opponents...

You can never expect to get other to follow thoughts right away, that is why it is important to keep a calm "posting" where the knowledge talk.

If what you predict aren't Vedic Astrology, but more ancient Religious Astrology, then the right forum is Spirituality.

Chandal

Post by Chandal » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:35 pm

Rhutobello. From all that you here have written, I have understood only transfer of a question into the account of a religious astrology. I wish to tell to you, that the astrology was one earlier and had one rules, only names in it were given to made operations by concrete society, but the sense remained one. That that you operate altered after the own fashion true my classic language and apply it at yourself in an astrology and Ведах naming a Sanskrit, yet does not say that is the primary source, you only a kind of change of society on a way of development which to you have imparted in a historical interval of time.

Religious rules as the necessary attribute always was present at an astrology. After all the astrology is the law кармы, or an astral cover, and it is created by forces, energy of the God and you is put in pawn in your consciousness their names. In the Indian astrology, the deity on a deity in also is described influence of these энергий. In the western demonic astrological psychology there are no deities, but also you any more do not realise them, only automatically name their names, not realising, that these create energy and as they are projected in an external world. You at all have no concept, what such the person and under what laws it moves to matters? After all your representation about your movings, is imposed to you society deceit templates. You for a pure coin perceive all it because you are far from a true state of affairs, and this all laws of an astrology as creations of your world around. In the western astrology apply a moving astrology because do not know these laws of the nature and the person, and give in to the same external perceptions. All of you have degenerated for a long time and became atheists, and it is a minus to a society where Spirituality was a counterbalance to sufferings. All of you will die out for hunger as in your society the balance of birth rate and consumption as souls have started to come to the world from the worlds of mind and lower is already broken. Levels. Material assets. Coming on your forum, only also you see questions of the organisation of a family, work and money. Than the Hindu began to differ from the Jew? Yes anything, it any more the person, and a demon with its material desires. You began to live at mind level, not realising, that astrology laws have been given by superreason and to accept them it is necessary at level not below reason, instead of primitive body as mind. You any more those Hindus that 16 fractional cards simultaneously could read, to you level of a cabbala which lives at level of mind has come and predicts and is deceived as mind. I here struggle with you, and you as carriers of a code of mind any more in a condition to understand me. You already even the astrology brought not to you, and more developed your fellow tribesmen of the past do not understand and as those religious fans repeat it неосознанно as the mantra learnt by heart. At all in a condition to understand a difference of different kinds of expression of the same mantra. Who from you stays in a condition of rest which is necessary for reception of revelations? All of you in thirst of a profit and your mind as the mad monkey creates only fluctuations round itself which to you block access to bodies of thinking and comprehension of a correct way of development and directions in an astrology.

P.S. And one more. I do not impose the astrology as perfectly I know that you cannot check up and understand it, from for your level of perception which at you perceives an astrology and the writing only mind, but not reason. This body appears, only when condescends divine revelation. I do not impose the doctrines, and only I repeat what has been written for you in your sacred writing and astrology books, but is visible you have already ceased to understand that your ancestors wished to inform you? You have not learnt to think and distinguish sensibly yet the truth from lie. Therefore you also plant and deceive, and you even it to understand not in a condition. Seeing game Maya

babulupmg

Post by babulupmg » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:33 am

Simple method to know approx. time of death

According to DR. B.V. Raman,

"add the longitudes of Sat, Jup, Sun and Moon.  This gives a point in
the  Zodiac  after  expunging  multiples  of  12.   Whenever  Saturn  transits  over  this  point  in  the first/second/third cycles based on short life/Medium life/Long life."

Dr. S.S. Chatterjee found a formula which works with perfect accuracy to know the death time.

Add together the longitudes of Lagna, Sun, Moon and Jup.  This gives a point on the Zodiac which  may  be  called death  point  or  Mrityu  Sahama.    Death  occurs  when  Saturn  connects  this
point by aspect or situation or posited in 10th  house to this point.

Sanjay Gandhi   14.12.1946   9.27 A.M.Died 23.06.1980

Lagna  Makara, Rahu  Vrisha, Sani  Karka, Moon  Simha, Sukra, Guru  Tula, Ketu  Sun  BudhaVrischika, Kuja Dhanus.

His birth lagna and lagna lord are devoid of any benefic influence.  Sat was afflicted by 8th aspect of Mars.  The lord of lagna his dispositors are devoid of benefic aspects.  The sign lord where lord of lagna is posited is Moon, who is posited in the 8th house and posited in the star of Ketu
with no benefic influence.  His 6th house is hemmed between malefics.  8th house is squared by Rahu and Ketu axis.  Mars is in  12th house.  So he died early in agreement with the rule.

If  8th house, 8th lord are afflicted, malefics occupy 12th, one dies early.  7th lord is posited in the 8thhouse , 8th lord Sun afflicted  by Rahu and Ketu axis and by 6th lord Mercury.  

His 3rd house is afflicted by Mars and 9th house by Sat and Rahu.

He died Moon-Merc-Sat period.  Merc is lord of 6th.  Moon is in 8th. Sat is lagna lord afflicted by Mars.

Death point =Long. of Lagna + Moon + Sun + Jup= 126 degrees.  At that time of death Sani was transiting on 27 degree of Simha.

Dr. Rajendra Prasad 3.12.1884

died 28.02.1963

Lagna 295.04 + Chandra + 55.28 + Ravi 229.18 + Guru 133.06 = 353.26. On 28.02.1963 Sani
was transiting on 293.23.

Jawaharlal Nehru

14.11.1889 died 27.05.1964

Lagna 113.54 + Chandra + 99.00 + Ravi 218.15 + Guru 255.14 = 327.23. On 16.8.1925 Sani was
transiting on 311.00.

Smt. Indira Gandhi

19.11.1917    died 31.10.1984

Lagna 117.13 + Chandra 275.27 + Ravi 214.08 + Guru 45.01 = 282.19. On  31.10.1984 Sani was
transiting on 203.27.

Lal Bahadur sastri

09.10.1904 died 31.01.1966

Lagna 240.59 + Chandra + 173.05 + Ravi 177.59 + Guru 3.56 = 230.50. On 31.1.1966
Sani was transiting on 319.00.

C.R. Das 05.11.1870  died 16.08.1925

Lagna 207.50 + Chandra 344.47 + Ravi200.34 + Guru 63.55 = 187.10. On 16.8.1925 Sani was
transiting on 195.24.

Aravinda Ghosh 14.08.1872

died 05.11.1950

Lagna 116.35 + Chandra + 260.10 + Ravi 121.17 + Guru 111.47 = 249.53. On 5.11.1950 Sani was transiting on 155.21.

pmg
Attachments

[The extension zip has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

kvdpmkmarijani8amritha

projenator

Post by projenator » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:22 am

Babulupmg,
               Appreciate your informative posts. In the 2012 thread, you mentioned economic depression in 2013 and subsequent loss of life. Can you please elaborate on that ? I am interested to know your views since I read a lot in this area and always looking for something new.

Grandpa,
              Please allow discussions to continue if they can in spite of intrusions. Thanks and regards,

Chandal

Post by Chandal » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:27 am

Respected babuinlupmg. Раман same as well as you …., if he knew laws of change of a matter and was able to construct an exact horoscope, he simply fools you, but he earned on an astrology, and it already says that he could not know an exact astrology as to say lies and take money it already a deceit, and receives knowledge only the one who speaks the truth. Esteem aphorisms Patañjali, there it is well told as to reach the same super reason. That who knows it behind side scenes of this forum reads and in a shower laughs from you, with Рамана, with Рао and others which are engaged in self-deception having put to itself above the first Риши able to plunge into a condition out of space and time. This your primitive Ego covers to you ability sensibly to think. If you at such level than you it is better than the same monkey? That lives on instincts, and you only have received recently dual body of perception of this world and think, what to you all doors of knowledge are opened? Who knows that does not speak. At me in the homeland of the grandmother warn the grand daughters that did not marry the scientific person and have not spoilt it the sort. Scientific it is the same monkeys and their problem to support a material world getting you in error from most your birth and to death

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:17 pm

Hi Chandal ji,
Ok i will start a new thread in the forum.
And you kindly explain the manner you do the rectification of birth time.
Pleae be clear otherwise it wont be of any use.
But do mention the process and why that time exactly and not any other time

Regards,
Raman
Chandal wrote:Without the problems, respected Raman Deep Singh.
I can describe rectification  process on an example of time of a birth. But I will not disclose Ayanamsa and to give date and birth time íàòèâà. These people should be born, but they did not give the time to us. Under our request. Simply in the world there is a birth law by such rules in a karmic code. Out of a code no births occur. I can even result examples of laws êàðìû corresponding with sacred writing Âåä, Christianity and other religions of the world. It is possible even explanations of eposes, even which I hear for the first time those. I will ask only you not to adjust me and I will answer all your questions if I will understand your English language? Otherwise I will ask you to set questions in Russian, and to answer too on it as it richer than English also is more similar to a Sanskrit with its figurativeness of perception and transfer of the same concept.
All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.:-)

rockyallen7771

Post by rockyallen7771 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:02 am

Dear Babulupmg,

Pls continue with ur informative discussion.

Dear Chandalji,

Pls dont make this thread also to be locked.

Chandal

Post by Chandal » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:15 pm

I have thought and have decided, that as a code of destiny not to change, then and it is not necessary to touch a kind which all keeps away from an astrology further. Then it is better to be engaged at once to all of you in a cabbala, I will accustom our gipsies to an astrology probably, they as a material kind above stand from Jews and at them in society the father as well as at you already corrects., and with magic at them it is better than at Jews with verbal. Probably in India for a long time any more does not remain people. Start up Babulupmg preaches the conclusions of mind that can be, that not to pass. My late friend correctly said, that in this world any more does not remain what it is possible to direct to a correct channel of development. "Indigo" children because already people are not born in this world have come you to eradicate.

babulupmg

Post by babulupmg » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:08 pm

Balarishta   Sadyorishta   &    Infant  Mortality

Balarishta

The  malefic  combinations  leading  to a  child’s  end before  8 years, is  commonly  known as
‘Balarishta’.   It  has  three  divisions—-Gandant  arishta, Graharishta  and Pataki  Arishta.   The
zodiac is divided into 12 signs and 27 constellations.  Where the rasi and Constellation conclude
in an ending position i.e., the ending of watery sign and the beginning of the fiery sign (Karka
ending and Simha beginning, Vrischika ending and beginning Dhanus, Meena ending and Mesha
beginning), is called Gandantha arishta.  It is called ‘Riksha Sandhi and Pragandantha.

The  Aslesha  Makha  sandhi  is  assigned Nightgandantha.   Jyeshta  Moola  sandhi  is  assigned
Daygandantha.  And Revati Aswini sandhi is assigned Sandhya gandantha.

Female Child born in daygandantha and Male child born in nightgandantha will not be affected.
The child born in Sandhyagandantha causes fatal to its parents.

Gandantha with some months (Ashadha, Agrahana, Pushya) will give troubles to the parents and
some relatives.  
Combination of gandantha with some tithies such as Panchami, Dasami, Pournami, Amavasya is
danger to a new born baby.  The Krishna Chaturdasi causes death like troubles.
Some tithi and month combinations are given below which cause fatal, or  troubles to the child.  

Poushya sukla dwiteeya,
Chaitra Krishna dwiteeya.

Jyeshta Krishna chaturthi,
Palguna sukla chaturthi,
Vaisakha sukla Shashti,
Sravana Krishna shashti,

Ashadha sukla Ashtami,
Aswayuja Krishna ashtami,

Bhadrapada sukla dasami,
Margaseersha Krishna Dasami,
Karthika sukla dwadasi,
Magha Krishna dwadasi,

Birth during vishaghaties and dina Mrityu gives to early death.  

Dhanishta, Hasta Visakha, Arudra 1 2 pada

Uttarabhadra, Aslesha  1, 3 pada
Bharani                       2, 4 pada

Moola                          2             Pada
UttaraPhalguni, Sravana 3            pada
Mrigasira, Swathi           4            pada

Birth on these stars and padas during daytime will cause death.

Bharani 3rd pada            anxiety up to 27 days

Aslesha 3rd pada           during evening troubles to the child.

Jyeshtha 5/10th division   troubles to the child.

Moola    12/12th division  troubles to the child

The  male  child born  at  Ravi  Udaya, RaviAstha  or  midnight  in  poorvashadha  and Dhanurrasi faces troubles.

Visha Ghatikas

Aswini 50
Rohini  40

Bharani 24
Mrigasira 14

Krittika 30
Arudra  21

Punarvasu 30

Pushyami   20

Aslesha      32

Makha   30

P.Phalguni 20

U.Phalgun 18

Hasta         21
Visakha     14

Chitra        20
Anuradha    10

Swathi        14
Jyeshta       14

Mula            56
Sravana       10
P.Bhadra      24

P.Ashadha 24
Dhanishta 10

U.Ashadha 20
Saniabhish 18
Revati   30

Above places of Zodiac are called Visha Ghaties. Unnatural death is expected for those born on these Vightikas.

Sadyorishta

One must consider invariably the 8th,3rd,2nd and 7th houses for determining longevity.
The subject is divided into 4 groups. 1. Balarishta   2. Alpayu   3. Madyayu   4. Deerghayu.
Balarishta  is  of  two kinds.   Sadyorishta  (Death  immediately  after  birth)  and Balarishta  (Death within 12 years ).
1. Lagna is the body.  Chandra is mind.  Ravi is the soul.  If these main centres of the body are afflicted by malefics the new born baby will not survive.
2. Lagna, its lord, Chandra and 8th should be considered.  If a malefic in Ascendant afflicted by 8th lord and Chandra by the Ravi and Sani the child dies immediately.
3. Lagna lord in 6th makes the child weak, and affliction by 8th lord gives more troubles in its growth.
4. If  Chandra  or  Ravi  in  Kendras  afflicted by  malefics, and their  dispositors  also are afflicted, the child will not at all survive.
5. The  dispositors  of  Ravi, Chandra  and Lagna  and the  cusps  of  3rd  and 8th  also are  to be checked.
6. The  transit  of  planets  over  the  above  said five  sensitive  points  gives  clue  the  time  and date of death.
7. The child dies within hours of birth if Chandra is in other than 3, 6, 10, 11 houses and lords of 1st and 8th houses and Ravi also is afflicted.

Even Guru may occupy the lagna, but if Chandra be in 8, 12, 6th bhava and aspected by malefic, Rahu the child meets death.
If  the  rising  sign  and Chandra  be  devoid of  benefic  aspects  and between  two malefics  cause balarishta.
When  all  the  planets  are  weak and occupy  3, 6, 9 or  12, or  apoklima  houses  early  death  is noticed.

When  Ravi  and Chandra  are  posited in  the  3rd  house  identical  with  malefic  sign  and in conjunction with a malefic in a nativity, he will fall ill and die before 3 years.
If Guru is in debilitation and birth is at mid day (Full Dark fortnight), the child dies in a month.
When waning Chandra occupies the rising sign and a malefic planet is in Kendra or in the 8th the child dies.
When Chandra occupies the rising sign, 6,8,12 places from it and is aspected by a malefic planet, without benefic aspect, Kendra kona are not occupied by benefics infant death is predicted.
When Sani occupies the 7th or the lagna itself and when rising sign is a watery one and Chandra occupies the lagna and the benfic planets are in Kendra the child dies early according yavanas.
If  the  two malefic  planets  occupy  the  lagna  and the  7th  and Chandra  be  in  conjunction  with  a malefic planet and be not aspected by benefic one, the death of new born baby occurs.
When Chandra in conjunction with a malefic planet occupies the rising sign and is not aspected by benefic planets, these latter being in position other than Kendra, death may take place.

Planetary combinations, which indicate infant mortality.

Vakri Sani in Mesha or Vrischika aspected by Kuja and Chandra in 6, 8, houses or in Kendras, causes early death in childhood.

Tula or Vrisha being 8th house, and malefics in it, causes very early death to the child.

Birth at Ravi Udaya will cause death to the child if Malefics are seen in Kendras, and in 6 8 or 12 the benefics are posited.
Ksheena Chandra in Lagna and malefics in Kendras or 8th house kill the child early.
Chandra in, 4th, 7th, or 8th  houses, with papakarthari yoga, causes early death.
In lagna Kuja or Sani, and Ravi in 7th or vice versa and Chandra connected with Kuja or Sani kills the child immediately after birth.
Ksheena Chandra in 12 and malefics in lagna, 7th or 8th  houses also causes early death.
Sani Ravi Kuja in 8th or 6th without benefic connection kills the child immediately.
Chandra in lagna, malefics in 6th 8th 12th houses without benefic connection, and no benefic planet in any Kendra causes early death.
Malefic  each  one  in  lagna  and 7th  house, Chandra  conjoined with  a  papagraha  without  benefic also gives early death.

When Guru occupies a rasi owned by Kuja or is in depression and when the birth takes place in three sandhyas the child will die.
The benefic planets like Guru, Sukra even in Kendra position if happens to be maraka will not help the cause of cancellation of balarishta.

Examples
1. Female child:  8.4.1990     08.54 p.m. 18N47:84E08  
died  15.10.1990

Lagna  Vrischika, Kuja  Sani  Rahu  Makara, Ravi  Meena, Budha  Mesha, Guru  Mithuna, Ketu Karka, Chandra Kanya.
Lagnalord afflicted by Rahu Sani and Ketu.  Lagna and lagna lord are not aspected by benefics.

8th lord is in 6th and aspected by Kuja.  Ravi is in 5th.

Ravi in Meena watery sign is weak.  Sukra lord of 7 and 12 is maraka. So death has taken place in Sukra bhukti in Ravi Mahadasa.

2.  Female child:  3.9.1990 6:30 a.m. 18N47:84E08  died  11.11.1990

Lagna Ravi Budha Sukra Simha, Sani Dhanus, Chandra Rahu Makara, Kuja Vrisha, Guru Ketu Karka.

Though  lagna  lord is  powerful  the  child had an  early  death  as  Chandra  the  12th  lord is  in  6th house.   The  8th  lord in  12th  is  afflicted by  Ketu  and Rahu. Kuja  is  aspecting  the  lagna  and the
Lagnalord from Vrisha.  The child died while the Chandra Sukra dasa is running as Chandra is 12th and Sukra is 3rd lord.

3.  Female child: 26.12.1987 7.00 a.m. 18N47:84E08  died 30.12.1987

Lagna  Ravi  Budha  Sani  Dhanus, Sukra  Makara, Chandra  Kumbha, Rahu  Meena, Ketu  Kanya, Kuja Tula.

The lagna is heavily afflicted by powerful marakas, Sani and Budha.  Guru is afflicted Rahu. 8th lord Chandra is afflicted maraka Sani.  Death has taken place in Guru –Sani dasa.

4.  Male Child:  11.12.1990 9.50 p.m. 18N47:84E08  died 21.12.1990

Lagna  Guru  Ketu  Karka, Chandra  Kanya, Ravi  Vrischika, Budha  Sani  Sukra  Dhanus, Rahu Makara, Kuja Vrisha.
Afflicted by Ketu the retrograde Guru as 6th lord is in lagna.  Ravi is aspected by Kuja. 8th lord ani is in 6th.  Lagna lord Chandra is afflicted by 8th lord Sani.  Rahu represents Sani, the Maraka ord and Kuja in badhaka sthana is aspected by 2nd lord. The child died in Rahu Kuja period.

5.  Female child:  10.1.1985 6.00 a.m. 18N47:84E08  died  5.7.1986

Lagna  Kuja  Vrisha, Ketu  Tula, Sani  Vrischika, Guru  Chandra  Makara, Sukra  Meena, Budha Rahu Sani Mesha.

2nd and 12th lord Kuja in Lagna is aspected by Ayushkaraka Sani and 8th lord Guru (debilitated) conjoined with  3rd  lord Chandra.   Besides  Guru, Chandra  also is  aspected by  Sani. Kuja  is aspecting 8th house.  The child died in Ravi Ketu period. Ravi is in 12th and Ketu is in 6th house.  

6.  Male child: 22.07.1992 .25 a.m. 18N47:84E08  died 16.9.1992

Lagna Chandra Mesha, Kuja Vrisha, Ketu Mithuna, Ravi Budha Sukra Karka, Guru Simha, Rahu Dhanus, Sani Kumbha.

Lord of  Lagna  and 8th  lord, Kuja  is  2nd  enemy’s  house.   Ravi  in 4th, is  aspected y  retro Sani.  Guru’s aspect is not helpful because he was being aspected by 8th lord Kuja. Ravi the vital power is in watery sign Karka.  The child died in Rahu-Ketu period.  Rahu is in 8th aspected by 8th lord Kuja and Guru the 12th lord and Ketu is in Kuja’s star.  

7.  Male child: 23.09.1993 1.15 a.m. 18N47:84E08  died 18.12.1993

Lagna  karka, Sukra  Simha, Ravi  Budha  Guru  Kanya, Kuja  Tula, Rahu  Vrischika, Chandra Dhanus, Sani Kumbha, Ketu Vrisha.

Lagna lord Chandra is in 6th and his dispositor Guru is aspected by Ketu in badhaka sthana. Kuja is  in enemy’s  sign in 4th.   The  lord of  7th  and 8th houses  Sani  aspects  Rahu from  8th  house. No benefics in Kendra or Kona.  The child passed away in Sukra Rahu period. Sukra is in inimical
sign and second house which is maraka sthana.  

8.  Male child: 25.11.1983 1.38 a.m.  18N47:84E08  died 25.7.1993

Lagna Kuja Sukra Kanya, Sani Tula, Ravi Budha Guru Ketu Vrischika, Rahu Vrisha, Chandra Karka.  

Kuja 3rd and 8th lord in inimical lagna with neecha Sukra the 2nd lord.  Sani is in 2nd and aspects Chandra.  One of the maraka place the 3rd house weakened by the union of Guru (marakadhipati and bdhakadhipati) and Ketu.  The child died in Budha-Rahu period.  Rahu aspects Lagna and
lagna lord.  

The examples are given by Sri K. Krishanarjuna Rao, Gajapathi.
kvdpmkmarijani8amritha

rockyallen7771

Post by rockyallen7771 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:06 am

Dear babulupmg

If you dont mind, will you pls elaborate on the effect of Saturn on their particular death dates for these people.
Dr. Rajendra Prasad 3.12.1884

died 28.02.1963

Lagna 295.04 + Chandra + 55.28 + Ravi 229.18 + Guru 133.06 = 353.26. On 28.02.1963 Sani
was transiting on 293.23.

Jawaharlal Nehru

14.11.1889 died 27.05.1964

Lagna 113.54 + Chandra + 99.00 + Ravi 218.15 + Guru 255.14 = 327.23. On 16.8.1925 Sani was
transiting on 311.00.

Smt. Indira Gandhi

19.11.1917    died 31.10.1984

Lagna 117.13 + Chandra 275.27 + Ravi 214.08 + Guru 45.01 = 282.19. On  31.10.1984 Sani was
transiting on 203.27.

Lal Bahadur sastri

09.10.1904 died 31.01.1966

Lagna 240.59 + Chandra + 173.05 + Ravi 177.59 + Guru 3.56 = 230.50. On 31.1.1966
Sani was transiting on 319.00.
I have created their birth charts and examined it but did not understand well how Saturn caused the death.

Regards

babulupmg

Post by babulupmg » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:20 am

Unnatural Death

5th house represents success, 9th house represents origin, 8th house represents death. 5th of 8th is 12th house.   9th  of  8th  is  4th  house.   Therefore  when  the  4th  and 12th  houses  from  lagna  are  afflicted
heavily, one may have unnatural death.

Kendras of the 4th lord should be occupied or aspected by Sani, Ketu, Kuja and trika lords.  

When  only  the  4th  lord is  afflicted, the  native  may  meet  a  violent  accident  or  may  suffer  from serious illness in his life time.
1. Lagna, lagna  lord, the  Moon, the  Sun  are  most  important  factors. When  these  are seriously afflicted unnatural death may be predicted.
2. The nature of death can be judged from the 8th house, 8th lord, 22nd drekkana and its lord from lagna as well as from the Moon.
3. Lords of 64th navamsa from lagna and Moon got the power of inflicting the death.
4. The  powerful  and strong  among  the  below  listed planets  give  death  in  their  dasa  and vidasas.   The  8th  lord, planets  in  the  8th  house, planets  aspecting  the  8th house, planets conjoined with 8th lord, planet which is bitter enemy of the 8th lord, (the planets any how connected with the 8th house), the lord of 22nd drekkana from lagna.
5. Kuja, Sani, Rahu and Ketu play an important role in causing unnatural death.
6. The  benefics  which  are  in  the  stars  of  Mars, Rahu, Ketu  and Sat, and connected with death inflicting zones will kill silently.
7. The  dasa  and vidasas  of  the  planets  related to 6th, 8th  and 12 houses  denote  and cause accidents.   The  connection  of  the  above  said malefics  may  prove  fatal  whereas  the benefics  like  Guru  or  Sukra  will  give  minor  accidents.   If  there  are  strong  benefics  in
Kendras less evil experiences are felt.
8. Planets connected to the 8th house indicate the cause of death.

The Sun: Fire, fever, bilious troubles, burns, accidents.
The Moon: Blood defects, drowning, watery diseases.
Mars: Weapons, sudden attack, violent death.
Mercury: Fever, smallpox, mental ailments.
Jup: Peaceful death (anayasa maranam), digestive troubles.
Venus: diseases in generative organs, degeneration of life force.
Sat: Hunger, diseases of chronic nature, abnormal habits.
Rahu acts like Sat and Ketu will give results like Mars.

Accident

Accidents occur during the major-sub periods of planets related to 6,8,12 houses,  and  major and sub periods of maraka and badhaka lords or planets situated in these houses.
The planets which cause these accidents are Sani, Kuja, Rahu and Ketu.
Accidents may occur during the transit periods of the above malefic planets.
There  are  certain  inauspicious  muhurthas, tithis, Nakshtras  and yogas  which  cause  accidents during the journey.
Thus accidents occur in one or more of the conditions mentioned above.  The severity depends upon the adverse nature of the planetary combination.  
Further the accidents fall under two categories those which lead to injury and those which lead to death.   The  individual  with  good longevity  if  meets  with  accident  escapes  death  with  injury,
otherwise he may lose life.
The airy, fiery, watery, earthy  signs denote the cause of accident through air-crash, fire, water or on the ground.

If Sani occupies 8th house death due to cart accident.  
If the 10th lord is connected to 4th lord, Sani is in 8th house with Ketu.
If 4th lord conjoined with Sani or Rahu and aspected by Kuja death caused by hit of stones.

D.O.B. 9.7.1973 16.10 31N28 76E19 died 15.08.1990

Lagna  Vrischika, Rahu  Dhanus, Guru  Makara, Kuja  Meena, Ravi  Sani  Ketu  Mithuna, Budha Sukra Karka.
In this chart Sani the 4th lord is with Ketu and 10th lord Sun in 8th and aspected by Kuja.  
In Jataka tatwa it is said that the 10th lord connected with 4th lord, Rahu or Sani aspected by Kuja there will be death from stone hitting.  If Sani is in 8th accident by vehicle also is expected.  He died in Rahu dasa Guru Bhukti.
If Kuja or weak Chandra influence the 8th house and its lord along with Ketu or the lord of the sign is occupied by Ketu the native dies through accidents.
If Ravi Kuja Sani Rah or Ketu occupy 10th or 5th house, then death happens by vehicle accident.
Lagna, 4th and 5th houses or their lords are centres of stronger malefic influences than 3rd and 9th houses the native meets accident while travelling.
Afflictions to the 3rd and 9th houses/or their lords in the birth charts (especially by 8th lord) are symptoms for travel disaster by air.  The 8th lord with no connection with the 3rd lord/3rd house in the birth chart keeps life intact in spite of serious injuries in the disaster.

Sani in 8th and 4th lord  in 6th indicate death while journeying.

The  4th  house  rules  vehicles  and 8th  house  longevity.   If  these  two are  related then  accidents happen. (related to the elements)

Chandra in 8th house aspected by Sani or Kuja
Chandra or Sani weak in 12th house
Debilitated Kuja in 8th house
Chandra, Kuja, Sani 4,7, 10 houses.
Neptune in 8th house
Pisces  Being 8th house aspected by two malefics.
Chandra is in Vrischika lagna.
Kuja in 4th house without benefic aspect.
Cancer being 6th and Kuja there, connected with Malefics.
Kuja in 7th Without benefics .
Sukra in 6th
Ketu in lagna and Uranus in 6th.
5th occupied by weak Sani.
Sani Kuja in lagna
Papakarthari Lagna.
Ravi and Kuja is in 4 and 10.
Lagna with Kuja is aspected by Ravi and Sani.
Kuja being lord of Second house connected with Sani.
Sani I 9th house.
Lord of 3rd house being a malefic situated in 7th house.
Ketu in 8 or 10 connected with malefics.
Sani, Chandra, Kuja in 2,4,10 house.
4th Lord with malefics in 6,8,12 houses.
Sani Kuja connected with 8th house or its lord.
Sixth lord with malefics.
Chandra is connected with malefics and aspected by Lagna lord being in 6,8,12 houses.
If lagna, Ravi, Chandra Conjunction with Kuja.
8th house connected with Kuja Rahu.
4th lord and Ketu in 6th house.

Unnatural Time of Death
The unnatural death takes place at a time when critical dasa anthara operates.  
1. The  2nd  7th  lords  are  death  causing  planets.   So their  dasas  and antharas  are  capable  of abruptly ending the life.
2. Dasa of a planet preferably an evil lord posited in the 2nd house and anthara of another posited in the 7th house and vice versa can cause death.
3. Dasa of 2nd or 7th lords in the bhukti of their dispositors can also cause death.
4. Planets linked to the 2nd and 7th lords in their dasa and antharas may inflict death on the native.
5. An afflicted lagna lord in its own sub period in the period of its sign dispositors can give death like troubles.
6. As  lord of  3rd  , 10th  11th  and situated among  one  of  thee  houses  Sani  gives  number  of sufferings.
7. Guru  and Budha  though  benefic  planets  being  the  Kendra  lords  and having  double angular lordship they cause death to the native in their sub periods through the period of suitable planet imbibed with similar malefic characteristics.
8. Rahu is the main killer in his own dasa and bhukti.
9. When any planet is in 2nd or 7th houses then the dispositors of these houses cause death with the help of occupants.

The luminaries and he lord of Lagna are called the tripods of Astrology.  These three even when they  get  maraka  powers  become  more  or  less  evil  but  never  kill, so say  classical  texts.

The luminaries as lords of the 8th house do not become evil, lords of 8th houses are not evil, provided they own the lagna, lord of lagna is nowhere ranked as maraka.

Nevertheless, all  these  three  have  sometimes  behaved as  maracas, during  their  periods  in defiance of the classical injunctions, of course when the class of longevity should permit them to take away life.

babulupmg
kvdpmkmarijani8amritha

Return to “Vedic Astrology”