Astrologer for your help

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

astrodinesh

Astrologer for your help

Post by astrodinesh » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:36 pm

Hi, I am Dinesh From Delhi (INDIA). I am a professional astrologer and doing it well. I follow Indian Vedic Astrology and my clients are world wide. I can give you all free predictions and readings. Write me with your Date of birth, Time of birth and Place of birth. You will get all about your self and you can ask me desired questions too. Mention there that from where you get my details.

Best wishes.

Dinesh Sharma

AyeCantSeeYou

Re: Astrologer for your help

Post by AyeCantSeeYou » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:17 am

astrodinesh wrote:Hi, I am Dinesh From Delhi (INDIA). I am a professional astrologer and doing it well. I follow Indian Vedic Astrology and my clients are world wide. I can give you all free predictions and readings. Write me with your Date of birth, Time of birth and Place of birth. You will get all about your self and you can ask me desired questions too. Mention there that from where you get my details.

Best wishes.  
Dinesh Sharma
Hi Dinesh, and welcome to the MysticBoard. I'll have at go at what you can find in my chart. (good and bad)  :)

Nancy
Date of birth: December 31, 1968
Time: 3:34pm
Place: Milton, FL USA (87W02'23"     30N37'56")
:smt006

alok.20jan

Post by alok.20jan » Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Hi Dinesh,

My details are as below :

Name: Alok Kr. Tiwari
DOB : 20-01-1984
Time : 05:57 PM
Place of birth : Sultanpur (u.p)

I am not in a problem as such. I have intrest in astro and that i why i read abt it when i get time.

What i feel is , the running period shud nt be very be good for me in terms of carreirs. But even then I switched jobs for good reasons, Moved from Bangalore ( south from birth place ) to Delhi ( west of  birth place ).. I got a opportunity to go to UK, i took it and presently in uk. Bt even now i do nt understand what is causing this and why.

Apart from this. Please explain what other things ( good and both you feel like ) in my birth cart.

Second, the important problem is , My parents are very much worried about my marrige. What you see on that front. I was enaged in last nov , Nov 2009 , but we sperated in dec 2009. Do you see nay probs on that front. So on beahlf of my parents, i will ask, what are the tentative dates, you will give me for my marrige.

Thanks
Alok

I will be thankful for your help.

Alok

AyeCantSeeYou

Post by AyeCantSeeYou » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:02 pm

Looks like another that makes false claims.
Astrodinesh hasn't been back to check the posts. LOL

Quite sad, actually.
Get someone people's hopes up for a reading, then nothing.
Too bad far too many people don't live up to what they say they'll do.

leogrl

Post by leogrl » Wed May 12, 2010 4:31 am

deleted ... as no response recd

Return to “Vedic Astrology”