question for all the experts

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

happi

question for all the experts

Post by happi » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:40 am

if one person suppose to get divorce according to astrology, lets say he/she suppose to go through this at age of 28-30 according to the chart. so what happen if they manage to control that time without filing for divorce and cross that age, then kind of effect would they have next since that bad time has already passed. i hope you guys understand my question.

couple of questions i have:

in india, punjab most of these punjabi people dont really use astrology for marriage or anything like that, then why the divorce rate is still so low, is that due to there traditions, culture, value etc. not only in punjab but india divorce rate is still really low. why is so high is western countries like America.

is it true that Shree Ganesh governs the Nine Planets and whoever pray to ganesh, his effect from those planets are reduced.

thank you

ChanDubai

Post by ChanDubai » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:38 pm

Hi,

You have answered your queries by kind yourself.... :)

Here:http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

Just remove Palm reading and add Astrology below what u have mentioned

i think we are controlled by destiny and palm reading shows us what to expect in life, there is nothing you could change. you will have some palm reader telling you that its all in the mind and our action make the destiny etc blah blah blah. but everything is already written, don't waste time thinking that you could change the events just by changing the thinking or attitude. in my experience i have not seen single line change in my palm, no matter what i try to change. the things went according to the palm, destiny is written and cannot be changed.

happi

hi ChanDubai

Post by happi » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:07 pm

i agree with you

but still the answer is incomplete. i wonder where is all the other experts when it comes down to these simple question. i hope someone could answer my question

ranger

Post by ranger » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:09 am

ChanDubai wrote:Hi,

i think we are controlled by destiny and palm reading shows us what to expect in life, there is nothing you could change. you will have some palm reader telling you that its all in the mind and our action make the destiny etc blah blah blah. but everything is already written, don't waste time thinking that you could change the events just by changing the thinking or attitude. in my experience i have not seen single line change in my palm, no matter what i try to change. the things went according to the palm, destiny is written and cannot be changed.
Sorry This isn't true, As a Buddhist I do not believe in a destiny, But still in the same breath some people are born  here on earth with special tasks or shall  I say maturity level but that does not guaranty they will succeed in such task, they still got to apply and work towards those goals, nothing happen automatic. Sorry.

So Happi, may be you can alter your destiny, yes perhaps by holding on, and things will be better later on. I am sure there loads examples of such around.
I personally have heard people say “If they held on one more year… it would gone on…”
So keep your hopes sand spirits up you will succeed

happi

thank you ranger

Post by happi » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:00 am

i will also agree with u because if we could hold the bad time and according to the planets or palmistry if we meant to be successful after that 1-2 years then why not hold on to the bad time and avoid any bad things that will happen. if its a marriage related problem which could lead toward divorce in that 1 year according to palmistry and astrology then what happen if they pass that bad time without filing for divorce, what comes next as according to astrology or palmistry they should be doing fine now. does that mean if the divorce did not happen as it suppose to be, then should it come back to hunt that person again even his chart is good now. that is what am asking myself again over again. i do know that planets have great influence on our thinking, but if you try to control your self while they try to control you. this seems hard but again its possible. i still have yet to experience this and hopefully i could control the bad time.

govardhanvt

Post by govardhanvt » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:19 pm

None can control time, but events can only be postponed. In Karmic law none can control time nor escape an event.

retailstar

couple of questions i have:

Post by retailstar » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:13 pm

INDIANS ARE ALWAYS GIVING VALUE OF THEIR CUSTOMS AND CULTURE. AMERICA IS COMPERATIVELY A NEW NATIONS WITH SEVERAL CULTURAL DIVERSIFICATIONS. THEY ARE FAST LITTLE THINKER AND HAS NO TRADITIONAL CULTURAL DEPTH
THIS IS THE CAUSE
THANKS

happi

Post by happi » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:19 pm

govardhanvt wrote:None can control time, but events can only be postponed. In Karmic law none can control time nor escape an event.
in that case we are all here to waste time, whats the point looking for job or doing good deeds if everything is already written. in that case god is responsible for the events, not us. simply saying we cannot do anything and we are all puppet. when you said postpone, is it like postponed to next 60 years, i don't think so. many people have told me that bad events only happen when the planets have bad effect and once that time is crossed then good effect takes over.

ranger

Post by ranger » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:17 pm

happi wrote:
govardhanvt wrote:None can control time, but events can only be postponed. In Karmic law none can control time nor escape an event.
in that case we are all here to waste time, whats the point looking for job or doing good deeds if everything is already written. in that case god is responsible for the events, not us. simply saying we cannot do anything and we are all puppet. when you said postpone, is it like postponed to next 60 years, i don't think so. many people have told me that bad events only happen when the planets have bad effect and once that time is crossed then good effect takes over.
I think Karma is one thing and fate is another thing, some Karma don’t go without its effect while some can get canceled. Fate is a special word and should be used carefully.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Re: couple of questions i have:

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:13 pm

retailstar wrote:INDIANS ARE ALWAYS GIVING VALUE OF THEIR CUSTOMS AND CULTURE. AMERICA IS COMPERATIVELY A NEW NATIONS WITH SEVERAL CULTURAL DIVERSIFICATIONS. THEY ARE FAST LITTLE THINKER AND HAS NO TRADITIONAL CULTURAL DEPTH
THIS IS THE CAUSE
THANKS

Hi,

A country giving value to their culture and traditions is a valuable treasure and quality.

Similarly a country having cultural diversions has its positive benefits and valuable contributions.

Positives and negatives exist in both.

Karma and Destiny are not entirely different.
About/approx 95% - 99% of Karma is very much a part of Destiny.

The rest 1 to 5% of Karma is Free Will.... the Vedic 'Free will', I mean!

The 1% to 5% is dependent on the 'thumb' in palmistry, or the strength of Mars in a chart. The strength of Mars here is not the shadbala or Vimsopak bala only, but more so the beneficial or negative strengths of Mars, and its standing in the chart.

RishiRahul

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:44 pm

WELCOME BACK rishi rahul ji  :)

Hope to see more of you.

Regards,
Raman

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:52 pm

Raman Deep Singh wrote:WELCOME BACK rishi rahul ji  :)

Hope to see more of you.

Regards,
Raman

Thanks,

Its only you guys, rather Your kind of guys, that kept my Heart focused at MB, rather just M !!

Thanks,

RishiRahul

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:18 pm

I will also welcome you back, I am sure you have been missed, and I will say you are a very good asset to the site, with great knowledge inside your field!

बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद

ranger

Re: couple of questions i have:

Post by ranger » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:32 pm

RishiRahul wrote:
Karma and Destiny are not entirely different.
About/approx 95% - 99% of Karma is very much a part of Destiny.

The rest 1 to 5% of Karma is Free Will.... the Vedic 'Free will', I mean!

The 1% to 5% is dependent on the 'thumb' in palmistry, or the strength of Mars in a chart. The strength of Mars here is not the shadbala or Vimsopak bala only, but more so the beneficial or negative strengths of Mars, and its standing in the chart.

RishiRahul
Dear RishiRahul,
with all respect to you, I as a buddhist, according to what we learnt at school(buddhism) there 5 laws of Karma
Kamma Niyama — Consequences of one's actions
Utu Niyama — Seasonal changes and climate
Biija Niyama — Laws of heredity
Citta Niyama — Will of mind
Dhamma Niyama — Nature's tendency to produce a perfect type

When recent Tsunami stuck accoring to budhist law on Karma (Utu Niyame)  Not all inhabitents were karmically connected to that event but by simply beign at the wrong place at wrong time they ended in that fate.

therefore Fate and Karma are two things

Raman Deep Singh

Post by Raman Deep Singh » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:32 pm

Hi Ranger ji,

I would not deny or suport any belief...
But let me mention something as per my little understanding of the matter...
In Vedic or Hindu culture too there are different types of
Karma(Prarabdh, Sanchita, Kriyama and Aagmi Karma- Describing them would cost time
which i am out of it at the moment :) )
and we still need to be grow alot to decipher them or even understand them fully.

What could have happened or what shud have happened or What happened is for good and soo oonnnnnn.......
All these are matter of theories..I will not coment on their being Right or Not!!

People who died in Tsunami died coz they were at wrong place at the wrong time
OR
they were destined to die thats why they were there..

These are assumptions and can be used in the manner to proove the theory we belive in.

Till the time we do not know what is suppose to happen or what is really going to happen.
We cannot be sure that what has happened is as per our karma
OR
we have managed to change our destiny with our karma..

Till then it is very easy to create a theory and follow it..But yes do have a belive in what you really believe in.

What Rishirahul ji has said is as per his experince , purely his experience..unbiased and clear minded....

I do believe in what he has said and that also based n my little (but separate) experience
And some how we conincide at this point thats y my  belief on this point has strengthen.

Regards,
Raman Deep Singh

Return to “Vedic Astrology”