WORLD CUP FINAL

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

govardhanvt

WORLD CUP FINAL

Post by govardhanvt » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:45 pm

Paul predicted that spain will lift the cup

Here is my prediction done in 2012forum.com

On a quick analysis, I see that Netherlands has got good planetary transit condition on the final day. It may not be suprise, to see that the ball will only be in the side of Spain most of the time and spain may struggle to move forward. Netherland will outclass Spain and is likely to win with huge margin of goals.The game may prove that spain is no match to Netherlands.The final is for Netherlands and certainly Netherlands will hold the cup. A 4-0 win is most likely

by Vedic astrology, the planetary conditions are move favourable to Netherlands and supremacy of Netherlands on the final day is unmatched as per Vedic astrology. STARS favour netherlands. AStrology is never wrong, but Astrologer go wrong sometimes

Pravin Kumar

WORLD CUP

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:29 pm

Goverdhanji,

I have respect for your Astrological Predictions but despite (Saint) Paul predicting Spain will win 2 Parrots in India have picked Spain to win and then the Great Bejan Daruwalla has predicted on charts astrological calculation that Spain will win. He has favoured Spain 60/40 though.

Let us see the result.

Pravin Kumar

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:41 pm

Dear Pravin ji,

I wish and pray our Govardhan j"s , predictions should never  go  wrong. I believe  Vedic Astrology is  far superior to Parrots or Octopus  predictions. Let us wait and see.  

Regards,
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

govardhanvt

Re: WORLD CUP

Post by govardhanvt » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:17 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:

Goverdhanji,

I have respect for your Astrological Predictions but despite (Saint) Paul predicting Spain will win 2 Parrots in India have picked Spain to win and then the Great Bejan Daruwalla has predicted on astrological calculation that Spain will win. He has favoured Spain 60/40 though.

Let us see the result.

Pravin Kumar
Dear Pravin Ji

Yes I also the predictions telecast. But the transit position of major planets rahu, Jupiter and Saturn is very much favourable for Netherlands when compared to spain. Transit of Rahu in the 6th house to Moon in Netherlands horoscope is a one of the major factor for the Netherland to thrash out its opponnet (enemy) . This presence of Rahu in sagittarius is good for Netherland, while Rahu is seen transiting in 7th to Moon in spain's horoscope. Bad judgement, improper placement of players and bad decision making, improper passes of ball between players , many penalty stroke against spain are all seen. According to me on deeper analysis , I feel it not going to be day for Spain and Netherlands would be having an upper hand over.

As I write , It may not be surprising if one hear that there possibility of the match even getting distrubed due to external  factors too like earthquakes  etc

Let us wait and watch as the game progresses

ChanDubai

Post by ChanDubai » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:14 am

Dear All,

After reading these days Octopus Baba's correct predictions and current football World cup mania..

for an academic interest and enthu i casted prashna and tried to study with my limited Astro knowledge as to who will win the world cup?

Prashna: Who will win the world cup? Spain or Netherland?
Prashna chart details:

Date:          July 10, 2010
Time:          2:35:41 pm
Time Zone:  4:00:00 (East of GMT)
Place:         54 E 22' 00", 24 N 28' 00"
              Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Tithi:         Krishna Chaturdasi (Ve) (55.89% left)
Vedic Weekday: Saturday (Sa)
Nakshatra:     Mrigasira (Ma) (9.71% left)
Yoga:          Dhruva (Ke) (79.12% left)

According to Prashna and my analysis, Libra raising Lagna Lord Venus goes to 11th house a badhaka house for movable sign incidentally the opponent in the query (i.e.Netherlands) (7th house) 7L Mars also present in the same 11th house indicating the competition, struggle and gain (11th house) This 11th house is aspected by Rahu there will be a lot of excitements/aggressiveness, scheming and foul tactics to Win from the both side of the team..

Now Venus being placed in enemy’s sign at the same time for Mars it is a friendly sign and positioned well in terms of Position, house, sign and in shadbala all these pointers indicate more favorable to Netherlands despite tough competition excitement will prevail till last second of the game and Netherlands will clinch the Cup!!..

Let’s wait and watch!!

ChanDubai

sunsri

Post by sunsri » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:04 pm

24 hours to countdown............

Amit_89

Post by Amit_89 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:29 am

There will be a total ecplise of the sun during the game.

Many western astrologers are predicting a win for Holland, since certain planetery transits favour Holland more than Spain by house and transits in the event chart. A memorable game is expected for the right and wrong reasons since there is a ecplise of the sun.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:13 pm

It was almost near to winning game for Netherlands. Tough and memorable game for all. Let us congratulate the winning team.
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

casualram

What went wrong for Netherlands ?

Post by casualram » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:43 am

This query is out of curiosity.

What Predictions went wrong for Netherlands ?  Any analysis now?

mysbcrs

Post by mysbcrs » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:37 am

While the fact that predictions have gone wrong may show a few gaps in our knowledge of Astrology, there can be no doubt that only the Lion hearted would attempt predictions like this. Let us cheer  Goverdhan ji and others.

Astrology will grow when astrologers lay themselves open to rational scrutiny
through such predictions.

CRS
CRS

casualram

100% accepted

Post by casualram » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:03 am

I completely agree with your point CRSji.. Without mistakes, there is no learning at all..

Also my query was just to find out what went wrong and not to pinpoint the mistakes..

Amit_89

Post by Amit_89 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:48 am

Congrats to Spain, they played well throughout the torunement and deserved to win the world cup. First half was very edgy and nervy for Holland, Spain had the upper hand and the game was very aggresive. The second half and extra time, it was just very exciting for all football fans, both teams had chances and Holland made a crucial mistake right at the end when trying to attempt to play the scorer offside but instead played him onside. Overall, a very exciting and thrilling match.

I would like to analyse what planetery movements contributed to Spain's victory.

ChanDubai

Post by ChanDubai » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:07 pm

Hi all,

Anybody would like to analyse this chart taking as a base for Spain's WIN??

Though i have failed in predicting accurately. BUT below analysis i had made some observations which made me little satisfaction as fas as the analysis goes BUT result failed it's like *Operation Success but Patient collapsed* :smt005  :smt005  :)

Non the lees here being astrology Discussion forum we need to substantiate with our Astro analysis for the learning i have seen many Professional Astrologers/ Astro Article writers giving predictions without any Astro analysis i feel that won't help in learning nor does it is something to share and learn.. just my thoughts!!

ChanDubai wrote:Dear All,

After reading these days Octopus Baba's correct predictions and current football World cup mania..

for an academic interest and enthu i casted prashna and tried to study with my limited Astro knowledge as to who will win the world cup?

Prashna: Who will win the world cup? Spain or Netherland?
Prashna chart details:

Date:          July 10, 2010
Time:          2:35:41 pm
Time Zone:  4:00:00 (East of GMT)
Place:         54 E 22' 00", 24 N 28' 00"
              Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Tithi:         Krishna Chaturdasi (Ve) (55.89% left)
Vedic Weekday: Saturday (Sa)
Nakshatra:     Mrigasira (Ma) (9.71% left)
Yoga:          Dhruva (Ke) (79.12% left)

According to Prashna and my analysis, Libra raising Lagna Lord Venus goes to 11th house a badhaka house for movable sign incidentally the opponent in the query (i.e.Netherlands) (7th house) 7L Mars also present in the same 11th house indicating the competition, struggle and gain (11th house) This 11th house is aspected by Rahu there will be a lot of excitements/aggressiveness, scheming and foul tactics to Win from the both side of the team..

Now Venus being placed in enemy’s sign at the same time for Mars it is a friendly sign and positioned well in terms of Position, house, sign and in shadbala all these pointers indicate more favorable to Netherlands despite tough competition excitement will prevail till last second of the game and Netherlands will clinch the Cup!!..

Let’s wait and watch!!

ChanDubai
"If God did not forgive, Heaven would have been EMPTY!"

saikikudh

Post by saikikudh » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:03 pm

:S

we lost.
The octopus was right.
Spain was the better team overall. They Deserved to win according the way they were playing.
All Is Well

Return to “Vedic Astrology”