No planets in Kendra?

For vedic astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

tn4nyx

No planets in Kendra?

Post by tn4nyx » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:12 pm

Friends,

I have gone through few topics where it is mentioned that If there are no planets in kendra the person has no desire. However, one has to further look for 5th and 9th house for more insight into the matter.

What is the major influence with no planet in kendra?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:09 am

I have received request to move it to reading forum since this seems to be a reading request in disguise.

Since the post aren't a reading request in itself, it can't be moved to Vedic Reading Forum.

If anyone don't feel to discuss his question...jut ignore it....that is a message too.

sunder.thiyagarajan

No Planets in kendra

Post by sunder.thiyagarajan » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:36 am

In some article at internet I read that, if there are no planets in kendras then the chart is belonging to a person who is unlucky and did Papa's in his previous Janamam. Is it true?
Humbly yours
Sunder Thiyagarajan

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:25 pm

Sunder,

Thank you for contributing to the forums, but when replying to other people's questions always first check the date when it was posted.

This thread is six years old, and both of the members involved are no longer visiting Mystic Board.

However the information which you have so kindly provided may be of interest to someone who is on here.

Take care,

Brian  :)

Return to “Vedic Astrology”